Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4020345;
    I put my thoughts in the RS thread (which I read first), but I have to ask the obvious question: What the heck did the US "witness" witness in terms of the first guy showing up?

Was the "witness" making it up? Or did the show actually have a "stunt double" show up to do an F2 rejection scene? Obviously rhetorical questions, but I am seriously scratching my head on this point.
    I've been out of town for several days, and just saw the word on the FRC. Okay, I have to admit this is hilarious. They had witnesses, fer cryin' out loud!

I think it was pretty hard to overcome the evidence....Roberto was moving to California, and Chris was never, never going to be allowed to be F1. Best of luck to everyone involved...and thank you to everyone who made it so interesting to watch, but moreso, to discuss!
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4020323;
    To be fair, everyone who knows Roberto in his "real" life speaks well of him. There is no hint of a lack of integrity. From what I have have heard, the people at State Farm are high on this young man, and that speaks well for him.
    I sincerely hope that Roberta will do extremely well with SF in the future. I would be so proud of him as a son-in-law if I have a daughther

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4020319;
    If their was any convos to be had between Ali and Roberto, TPTB would have left them in.
    Yes. It makes perfect sense for TPTB to use everything they have to build a story. It does not benefit the story to edit it out “the good parts”; let the viewers see the benefits of each man, and Ali’s confusion and it becomes a more engaging story. I agree that if they “had the goods” on Roberto, they would have shown them.

FORT Newbie

First Post, Mods, sosorry if thisis in the wrong forum
    Bad storms here, lost all tv
    can anyone please tell me where I can watch on-line, I am sick

So Roberto is officially the one? Good for them. I wish them nothing but the best. The interviews, Ali being defensive, the twitter pic, move to CA, etc. has all given it a way pretty much. I thought there was a greater chance she was single, but I didn't feel she was with Chris. Hopefully, he accepts being the bachelor. I can't wait to see him!! It's been really fun and hopefully Chris accepts soon, so until then. I'm officially out!
    Last edited by Luvvy; 08-02-2010 at 07:46 PM.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

I had posted the ending on July 26 in the fantasy date screen cap dis spoiler. I knew back then what was going to happen, but nobody wanted to believe me. Now, RS basically quotes me word for word today and everyone believes him. My post is #2292.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4020323;
    To be fair, everyone who knows Roberto in his "real" life speaks well of him. There is no hint of a lack of integrity. From what I have have heard, the people at State Farm are high on this young man, and that speaks well for him.
    Agreed. From all accounts he's a wonderful guy. Never hear a bad word about him and it seems like there's nothing bad to say. Smart, genuine, caring, protective, handsome, etc. And they love each other which is what the show is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4020414;
    So Roberto is officially the one? Good for them. I wish them nothing but the best. The interviews, Ali being defensive, the twitter pic, move to CA, etc. has all given it a way pretty much. I thought there was a greater chance she was single, but I didn't feel she was with Chris. Hopefully, he accepts being the bachelor. I can't wait to see him!!
    Well those things you posted were supposed to give it all away, yet those things listed above still had people believing otherwise.

I'm just happy she isn't single at the end of this!

One more thing, I respect Ali so much for letting CL go early if she KNEW it wasn't there with him. I would have respected Chris for doing the same thing (Even though people were ready to call him the next Frank). Too bad we saw more of their relationship than hers with Roberto. And no wonder Ali's been yelling to the high heavens that Frank did not affect her final decision. She has to make Roberto feel secure. I still don't get CH's comment regarding Ali and Frank and it affecting her until the final decision. I really wish Ali and Roberto happiness. They deserve it. Chris will find his soon. Everything happens for a reason. Also, Roberto being basically silent throughout this show proves again that F1 is the least heard from.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

I have just 2 outstanding questions about what we are about to see in under an hours time :

1. The reports that the ending is "surprising", what is surprising about Roberto and Ali getting engaged ? Nothing. He had her from Hello and never really looked back. So nothing surprising right ?

2. How come "People Magazine" had so much information on the ending including the tiny picture of Roberto arriving on a boat ? Guess MF has been really lax recently in allowing leaks eh ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series