Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4020319;
    All polls point to Chris being the fav. I wonder if MF can recover from a no pick fan fav and Chris possibly not doing the bach.

IMO, hindsight being 20/20, Chris story was told because the show would have been boring otherwise. TPTB knew there was no storyline to be had with Roberto. You cannot make a show on "you're cute" or "you're hot" or "would you have dated me in real life" or "that was a friggin heart". I think you get my point. If their was any convos to be had between Ali and Roberto, TPTB would have left them in.

I am grateful that Ali did not lead Chris on to the FRC. But, something tells me that maybe just maybe, Chris was not going there either. Just sayin.
    Chris is great but believe me, the Bach/ette sun does not rise and set upon Chris' arse. Will MF be able to recover from a no pick fan fave and said fan fave not choose to be the Bachelor? Absolutely! Remember Jake? Fan fave was Reid followed by Kiptyn- both were turned away by Jillian and refused the role of TB. Jake comes in and we are past him going into yet another season.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

I put my thoughts in the RS thread (which I read first), but I have to ask the obvious question: What the heck did the US "witness" witness in terms of the first guy showing up?

Was the "witness" making it up? Or did the show actually have a "stunt double" show up to do an F2 rejection scene? Obviously rhetorical questions, but I am seriously scratching my head on this point.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4020323;
    To be fair, everyone who knows Roberto in his "real" life speaks well of him. There is no hint of a lack of integrity. From what I have have heard, the people at State Farm are high on this young man, and that speaks well for him.
    I do not think anyone doubts that. He is very fine you man. I do think that was MF doing his thing. I just hope and pry that MF and Ali took advantage to RM. We shall see how true her words are and if she can back them up. There is no telling what MF promised Ali if she got him realed in. I am afaird that he could have been taken advantage of for the ratings. I hope not. I woud love to have him for a son in law if my daughtrer was not married. Both men are good men with wounderful honor but about MF

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4020326;
    All polls point to Chris being the fav. I wonder if MF can recover from a no pick fan fav and Chris possibly not doing the bach.

IMO, hindsight being 20/20, Chris story was told because the show would have been boring otherwise. TPTB knew there was no storyline to be had with Roberto. You cannot make a show on "you're cute" or "you're hot" or "would you have dated me in real life" or "that was a friggin heart". I think you get my point. If their was any convos to be had between Ali and Roberto, TPTB would have left them in.

I am grateful that Ali did not lead Chris on to the FRC. But, something tells me that maybe just maybe, Chris was not going there either. Just sayin.
    MF shot himself in the foot on this one. People are really going to be ticked that the bait and switch was used AGAIN! This is the worst bait and switch in the history of the show. Chris is so awesome he would have been the fan fav even if they hadn't shown so much of his and Ali's love story. Even though Reid was a fan fav, they did show Ed and Jillian having grown up conversation andtalking about having a future together. There is nothing I know about Ali and Roberto other than they both find each other physically attractive. I can't blame Chris for turning down the offer of the new bachelor. MF has NOBODY if he doesn't get Chris to reconsider.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4020336;
    Chris is great but believe me, the Bach/ette sun does not rise and set upon Chris' arse. Will MF be able to recover from a no pick fan fave and said fan fave not choose to be the Bachelor? Absolutely! Remember Jake? Fan fave was Reid followed by Kiptyn- both were turned away by Jillian and refused the role of TB. Jake comes in and we are past him going into yet another season.
    But the Jake season was the worst Bachelor season ever. People aren't going to be interested in another Jake. If it's not CL, they need to find someone else who has not been on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4020349;
    But the Jake season was the worst Bachelor season ever. People aren't going to be interested in another Jake. If it's not CL, they need to find someone else who has not been on the show.
    I agree. My point is that the show has survived.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fogey

MF should just give CL a million bucks and make CL the president of ALS organization

FORT Newbie

I was thinking that if this bachelorette season had any of the vibes of Jakes season, there is no way I would have watched it. MF lucked out, or planned it well, to have such decent people, for the most part, on this season. Because the "lead" people were so likable, I was not fazed in the least by the Justin or Frank drama. I just bypassed those scenarios in my head and focused on the genuine men and their comraderie. I can only pray that future seasons do not include a Jake-type person and woman that I have no respect for.

FORT Newbie

Honestly, if not Chris, Kirk would be the next best bet....He's decent looking and he's a real person. He's stays away from the drama and has a good sense of humor and charm. He's not awkward or uncomfortable around girls. He doesn't have an attitude like Craig R or is extra weird like Casey and is an overall a nice but fun guy. This show desperately needs a makeover. They need to cast genuine guys who have good personality but aren't there to promote themselves or create unnecessary drama.

If they miss out on Kirk (because he's still dating Jessie) then MF got a tough decision in his hands for next season. Sounds like he won't have any choice but to cast someone new, since the other guys aren't even worth it.
    Last edited by feather7; 08-02-2010 at 08:37 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4020351;
    I agree. My point is that the show has survived.
    My point. Jake the flake was the worse and I am sure if he is reading this he had just left some skid marks