Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4020119;
    This is pure speculation, now.... The word was they upped the ante 3 times, so they definitely wanted him badly, but we don't know what the contract stipulated. What about the edit for him - for his family?
    Were the producers perhaps not willing to deal on something he thought important?
    These are things I simply don't know.

I am not friends of the family. I was PMing with one of our posters who goes back several seasons with me. She is a very disappointed Chris fan ( and I understand the feeling because I remember that feeling from way back), and she asked would I post this news "for our boy" so that everyone would know how good it was (the offer).

For Chris, the stand-up guy they wanted badly for the next Bachelor.

So this is confirmed that he did turn the offer down? For selfish reasons, I would love to see him again, but I can certainly understand him not wanting to do it also.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Locarber;4020267;
    Honestly, from the first time Roberto stepped out of the limo, I think she was "hooked"..and every time afterwards..Just my observations.
    Yes, she was hooked, but was it the lust and the joy of trying to real him in. I do think he loves her. I just hope and pray she truly loves him and this was not about the fame and the $$$. I know what she says so lets see if she can really back her words up but I just do not think she loves him like he loves her. He was the great sexy guy she could never obtain. JMO:nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4020291;
    For the record I think he should follow Reid and Kip's lead and run as well. lol
    AMEN. We were honored to see two great guys how MF got them I will never know. Thanks to both of you for a great season. But Chris run from MF do not sale your sole like so many have.

Well, I do wonder if Chris is too jaded to come back for another round. He sees how they made the whole season about him and Ali even though there is no "him and Ali". I wish we could see him again on our tv screens but understand his decision. What a contrast between Chris and "Alberto". Chris is probably thanking his lucky stars that he was not chosen because as he says "Hollywood" is not for him.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kjmluvstv;4020260;
    I always lurk and post occasionally. I am a team Chris gal, but really do respect Roberto and hope everything works for all 3.

But I wanted to say how IMPRESSED I am if Chris really did turn alot of $$$ to be TB. I always got the feeling that he was really genuine in all that he does. It has been in print that he lives his life trying to make a difference in the world, and I think beyond being committed to seeing if something could happen with Ali, his life's calling does not seem to be on TV forever. Don't get me wrong - I think he has the skills and total package to do about anything he wants, including TV, but he is a deeply idealistic person who needs to be helping in anyway he can to his passions. I personally would love to see him get back into education (I am a teacher) cuz he is one of those rare individuals that can really make a difference to kids.

Now all he needs is that perfect soulmate, and we all know he is now ready after losing his Mom, and will find that person.

I feel so lucky to have been able to enjoy his fabulous sense of humor, don't you?

I wrote the above and want to add that if the rumors are not true and Chris would be the next bachelor, I would believe he has his head on straight and would be doing it cuz it is right for him. And, man, would I watch it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4020298;
    I concur, Chris is a stand-up guy. If you go back and look at the journey video they showed of Roberto on the MTA, they dubbed in the word "integrity" for Roberto. Not once, did Ali ever say that Roberto had "integrity". That dubbing came from what Ali said of Chris.

I will make a toast tonight to this special guy.
    She did say he had integrity in an interview though...

Bachelorette‘s Ali: I Can’t Wait for Truth to Come Out

“Roberto is loyal and thoughtful. One example is when we were talking … about past relationships and his ex-girlfriend. He paused and said, ‘I don’t feel comfortable talking about her in front of the cameras because I don’t want this to hurt her.’ Even though they’re broken up, he had respect for her. That kind of integrity is amazing to me.”
    Bachelorette‘s Ali: I Can’t Wait for Truth to Come Out - PEOPLE TV Watch

All polls point to Chris being the fav. I wonder if MF can recover from a no pick fan fav and Chris possibly not doing the bach.

IMO, hindsight being 20/20, Chris story was told because the show would have been boring otherwise. TPTB knew there was no storyline to be had with Roberto. You cannot make a show on "you're cute" or "you're hot" or "would you have dated me in real life" or "that was a friggin heart". I think you get my point. If their was any convos to be had between Ali and Roberto, TPTB would have left them in.

I am grateful that Ali did not lead Chris on to the FRC. But, something tells me that maybe just maybe, Chris was not going there either. Just sayin.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4020298;
    I concur, Chris is a stand-up guy. If you go back and look at the journey video they showed of Roberto on the MTA, they dubbed in the word "integrity" for Roberto. Not once, did Ali ever say that Roberto had "integrity". That dubbing came from what Ali said of Chris.

I will make a toast tonight to this special guy.
    To be fair, everyone who knows Roberto in his "real" life speaks well of him. There is no hint of a lack of integrity. From what I have have heard, the people at State Farm are high on this young man, and that speaks well for him.

FORT Fanatic

I am not shocked that she ends up with Roberto but I will be honest...I have a very hard time seeing that one last. Roberto seems incredibly nice and like a really sweet guy, I guess because quite frankly I did not get a good sense of his personality throughout the season, but I have a very hard time seeing him and Ali as a viable couple. I really disliked Ed but understood him and Jillian as a couple. Ali and Roberto- not so much. It is very obvious that Ali is hot for him but of all of the people on the show, she seems the least ready for marriage. Good luck to them though.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4020233;
    I would hope people would be respectful of her choice. Roberto is a nice and genuine guy. She couldn't go wrong with either. It's a shame if people will be negative because she didn't do what they wanted versus what she wanted. Aren't we supposed to be happy she found love? Sad that people who loved her yesterday will rip her today.
    Yeah, this will happen every season. The great majority of fans wanted DeAnna to be Ty's new mommy but when she chose Jesse (as her default, her real F1/Graham left) she was scum of the earth and almost everyone said they never liked her anyway.

Ali is lucky she let Chris go at the LCD, it'll be hard to fault her for leading him on since he doesn't pick out a ring and attend the FRC and propose, which is what TPTB required of Jason and DeAnna for the drama factor.

Chris was her F3 and Frank screwed that up so Chris had to meet her parents because that is how the game is played, the final 2 meet the folks. She's lucky they let her cut him before the FRC, I'm sure other leads have asked to do the same in the past but they weren't allowed.

I just watched Cupcake's videos on youtube of Roberto and Ali and they were so sweet and adorable together. Seriously, if I had a guy like Roberto holding me that way, I'd think I had died and gone to Heaven.

Roberto is fantastic, Chris is fantastic, she had the best F2 ever in my eyes. She chose the right man for her, and I hope they are happy. I suspect they will make a go of it and then eventually break up, but I'll be super happy for them if they prove me wrong. I'd be saying the same thing if she chose Chris, I no longer expect the couples to stay together. It's fun escapist entertainment while it lasts but it's not reality. If they get married it's because they truly fell in love after the show and they worked hard to make it work despite all the scrutiny.