Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Honestly, from the first time Roberto stepped out of the limo, I think she was "hooked"..and every time afterwards..Just my observations.

Quote Originally Posted by kjmluvstv;4020260;
    I always lurk and post occasionally. I am a team Chris gal, but really do respect Roberto and hope everything works for all 3.

But I wanted to say how IMPRESSED I am if Chris really did turn alot of $$$ to be TB. I always got the feeling that he was really genuine in all that he does. It has been in print that he lives his life trying to make a difference in the world, and I think beyond being committed to seeing if something could happen with Ali, his life's calling does not seem to be on TV forever. Don't get me wrong - I think he has the skills and total package to do about anything he wants, including TV, but he is a deeply idealistic person who needs to be helping in anyway he can to his passions. I personally would love to see him get back into education (I am a teacher) cuz he is one of those rare individuals that can really make a difference to kids.

Now all he needs is that perfect soulmate, and we all know he is now ready after losing his Mom, and will find that person.

I feel so lucky to have been able to enjoy his fabulous sense of humor, don't you?
    Beautifully said kjmluvstv!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

I always lurk and post occasionally. I am a team Chris gal, but really do respect Roberto and hope everything works for all 3.

But I wanted to say how IMPRESSED I am if Chris really did turn alot of $$$ to be TB. I always got the feeling that he was really genuine in all that he does. It has been in print that he lives his life trying to make a difference in the world, and I think beyond being committed to seeing if something could happen with Ali, his life's calling does not seem to be on TV forever. Don't get me wrong - I think he has the skills and total package to do about anything he wants, including TV, but he is a deeply idealistic person who needs to be helping in anyway he can to his passions. I personally would love to see him get back into education (I am a teacher) cuz he is one of those rare individuals that can really make a difference to kids.

Now all he needs is that perfect soulmate, and we all know he is now ready after losing his Mom, and will find that person.

I feel so lucky to have been able to enjoy his fabulous sense of humor, don't you?

Yes, he was just so fun to watch. I love a guy with a great sense of humor..and he definately has it! All around wonderful guy. I too am very impressed at him passing on TB, I think he is just too good for it....I can see the money being very alluring though..and for him to pass, speaks volumes.
    His parents did a great job raising him.

FORT Fan

I did like this season. RM and Chris are great men. I hope it works out but the odds are against them since staying Ca. Chris is a man of honor and lives by the code. He does not have to be on TV or sale his sole to make him happy. It is wounderful to see that two young men have shown us what we do have in our younger men. Maybe some other men should take notes. Thanks for a good season.

Maybe MF will give CL some say over the contestants. I know that was done in the past. Another thing CL could ask for is his mother only being bought up by him and not pushed by the contestants. I don't think he wants her exploited again. I think there is some family money there so edit and a say may be a better way to go here. I'm sure MF will try again in a few weeks. Let the edit play out and give him some breathing room and then go back.

FORT Newbie

They say they have not decided the next bachelor and have said nothing regarding to whether or not Chris is interested. Everything is still just speculation and we do not know what is going to really happen. They will probably lose out on Chris though.
    Last edited by feather7; 08-02-2010 at 07:47 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4020278;
    Maybe MF will give CL some say over the contestants. I know that was done in the past. Another thing CL could ask for is his mother only being bought up by him and not pushed by the contestants. I don't think he wants her exploited again. I think there is some family money there so edit and a say may be a better way to go here. I'm sure MF will try again in a few weeks. Let the edit play out and give him some breathing room and then go back.
    Chris stick to honor and do not sale your sole to MF, once you sign you are his and he will do with you what he wants just for ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4020288;
    Chris stick to honor and do not sale your sole to MF, once you sign you are his and he will do with you what he wants just for ratings.
    For the record I think he should follow Reid and Kip's lead and run as well. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4020119;
    This is pure speculation, now.... The word was they upped the ante 3 times, so they definitely wanted him badly, but we don't know what the contract stipulated. What about the edit for him - for his family?
    Were the producers perhaps not willing to deal on something he thought important?
    These are things I simply don't know.

I am not friends of the family. I was PMing with one of our posters who goes back several seasons with me. She is a very disappointed Chris fan ( and I understand the feeling because I remember that feeling from way back), and she asked would I post this news "for our boy" so that everyone would know how good it was (the offer).

For Chris, the stand-up guy they wanted badly for the next Bachelor.
    I concur, Chris is a stand-up guy. If you go back and look at the journey video they showed of Roberto on the MTA, they dubbed in the word "integrity" for Roberto. Not once, did Ali ever say that Roberto had "integrity". That dubbing came from what Ali said of Chris.

I will make a toast tonight to this special guy.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4019941;
    I knew this would be like Ryan and Trista, I chose the wrong Ryan. Whoops.

I cannot wait to see all their cuteness and I feel like I need to re-listen to all of Ali's interviews now knowing everything she said about Roberto was for real and not just creative BSing.
    You and me both Alanna!!! Enjoy the show! My fav has never ended up f1 unless you count Molly which was technically f2.
    I've been fleissed forsure!!