Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4020093;
    HGTV's new show - Landscaping with the Lambtons? I would get cable to watch that show! Where do we write in?

I guess those who were speculating about Roberto's move to CA for DWTS were half right?
    That would be cool too, but I'd still rather see Chris L as The Bachelor. Someone who can shake up this show a bit. Kirk is not the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4020098;
    That would be cool too, but I'd still rather see Chris L as The Bachelor. Someone who can shake up this show a bit. Kirk is not the guy.
    Well, Chris isn't going to do it. You might just have to get used to Kirk.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4020078;
    OK I should be stoked that Chris turned down TB, but a part of me (selfish) would love to see him in the drivers seat. Who knows, they have some time to sweeten the pot some more. If they want him bad enough (which I'm sure they do) they will try and work something out. With the recent string of breakups, you would think they would do anything to build on the happy ending of this season and bring Chris back to be the bachelor. I honestly think he would pull in the highest ratings ever, they would be stupid to not throw him an insane amount of money. I honestly don't know what they are going to do if he turns it down. Roberto and Chris were the most popular by miles, no one even comes close. But I am sooo happy that Ali picked someone in the end, she seriously picked the best F2 ever. Roberto is a total sweetheart and I am confident that it will work out for them . One thing is for sure, that is some gene pool they are working with, they will have beautiful children!
    This is pure speculation, now.... The word was they upped the ante 3 times, so they definitely wanted him badly, but we don't know what the contract stipulated. What about the edit for him - for his family?
    Were the producers perhaps not willing to deal on something he thought important?
    These are things I simply don't know.

I am not friends of the family. I was PMing with one of our posters who goes back several seasons with me. She is a very disappointed Chris fan ( and I understand the feeling because I remember that feeling from way back), and she asked would I post this news "for our boy" so that everyone would know how good it was (the offer).

For Chris, the stand-up guy they wanted badly for the next Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4020104;
    Well, Chris isn't going to do it. You might just have to get used to Kirk.
    I've just read 2 posts stating Chris is not doing it. Has this been posted somewhere officially? Thanks
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;4019782;
    Now GA...as fellow Montreal Canadiens fans...you know you would not be happy if Toronto won the Stanley Cup...sometimes we are not on the same team!!LOL
    My Montreal Canadiens were so freakin close this year!

You know, I always feel bad for the team that looses in sports.

When it comes to this crazy show, what ever happens, there's always a reason. Whoever the lead chooses, its their choice, they have their reasons, whatever they may be. I don't get wrapped up in it, I just want to see a love story.

I enjoy the sleuthing, from the begining, I didn't see Ali being the one for Chris, she just isn't at the same level, same maturity level, same life stage as he is IMO. I would have been just as happy if Chris was the F1 because whoever she chose, I would be ok with it. Cross my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4020119;
    This is pure speculation, now.... The word was they upped the ante 3 times, so they definitely wanted him badly, but we don't know what the contract stipulated. What about the edit for him - for his family?
    Were the producers perhaps not willing to deal on something he thought important?
    These are things I simply don't know.

I am not friends of the family. I was PMing with one of our posters who goes back several seasons with me. She is a very disappointed Chris fan ( and I understand the feeling because I remember that feeling from way back), and she asked would I post this news "for our boy" so that everyone would know how good it was (the offer).

For Chris, the stand-up guy they wanted badly for the next Bachelor.

I read somewhere today that Chris wasn't that happy that his edit was so much about his family. Can't remember where I read it though ... was it you Bloomers?

In any event, if true, he is probably concerned about Fleiss further exploiting his backstory on TB; and I don't blame him one bit.

RS told me in an e-mail that America will love Chris so much more tomorrow than they already do now
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4020133;
    I read somewhere today that Chris wasn't that happy that his edit was so much about his family. Can't remember where I read it though ... was it you Bloomers?

In any event, if true, he is probably concerned about Fleiss further exploiting his backstory on TB; and I don't blame him one bit.
    you are right...I read that a while ago (don't know where) that he said they exploited that bit about his Mother....he said he said lots of other things but they kept repeating the one angle.

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;4020125;
    I've just read 2 posts stating Chris is not doing it. Has this been posted somewhere officially? Thanks
    Bloomers confirmed this a few pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4020141;
    Bloomers confirmed this a few pages back.
    Actually, Bloomers just recently said it is speculation.
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL