Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

thanks latergaterm Jack Benny and Alanna for your great posts...enjoyed every one of them.....I know I missed other names that I really enjoyed.....again thanks guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;4019996;
    Perhaps his Mom was orchestrating it and she got the ending she wanted for her son!!! Just a thought!!!
    Perhaps all the rainbow flares simply meant that his Mom was saying Chris would be okay and that now he's ready to move from loss to love.

FORT Newbie

Is it true that Chris has already turned down the offer to become the next bachelor??? I've seen a few people here say that but don't know if its a rumor or a confirmed truth. Anyone know if hes officially said somthing about it????

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by luv4eric;4020042;
    Does it really matter the guy that Ali chose? Shouldn't we be greatful that we had 2 wonderful men to enjoy this season and that she seems happy? It is just a show and we all have our favs in my reality, the outcome of the show doesn't impact my life. Let's just help them celebrate their happiness.
    It matters when I watch the show my entertainment. As I said..I see no requirement on FORT that states I must be happy for my non-fav...therefore..I am not. Simple as that. I would actually really appreciate it if people would accept the fact that this isn't great news for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;4019933;
    I heard that Ali and Roberto want to set a date, and Roberto would like it to happen soon! He sounds like Ryan from Trista's season.
    I guess that that would tie into the rumor of a wedding in early 2011. Isn't that what US magazine is saying?

I would hope that Ali and Roberto would take things slowly and not rush into getting married. Ali has said that she is painfully aware of how many of these relationships don't make it in the real world. AND she has seen how tough it is to go through a breakup with the glare of the media constantly on you.

If she is serious about a relationship, then I would hope that she would decide to concentrate on that relationship rather than do DWTS. Melissa gave some very good advice. I hope Ali is listening.

OK I should be stoked that Chris turned down TB, but a part of me (selfish) would love to see him in the drivers seat. Who knows, they have some time to sweeten the pot some more. If they want him bad enough (which I'm sure they do) they will try and work something out. With the recent string of breakups, you would think they would do anything to build on the happy ending of this season and bring Chris back to be the bachelor. I honestly think he would pull in the highest ratings ever, they would be stupid to not throw him an insane amount of money. I honestly don't know what they are going to do if he turns it down. Roberto and Chris were the most popular by miles, no one even comes close. But I am sooo happy that Ali picked someone in the end, she seriously picked the best F2 ever. Roberto is a total sweetheart and I am confident that it will work out for them . One thing is for sure, that is some gene pool they are working with, they will have beautiful children!

I just hooked up to my oxygen. Now I can wish Ali and Roberto many good wishes and hope they are forever happy.
    As much as I would LOVE to see Chris L. as TB, I'm glad he has so far refused the gig. He should only do it if he gets MF to give him editing rights for every episode. I just wish I could transform myself into a much, much, much younger me. I'd start my romantic life over with him in half a minute or less. HA!!
    Still looking forward to seeing a great love story unfold tonight. Happy viewing to all.

FORT Newbie

Honestly, if ABC wants him badly enough, they will try to get him anyway possible. Perhaps, they will offer a large money deal or something of the sort. He will be a very big ratings magnet and ABC knows that. It's highly likely Chris already declined the offer but honestly we don't know until the official word comes out. I'd say though that there is a very high chance he will reject the offer. The next possible candidate is Kirk but he definitely won't pull in ratings well for ABC. So, I honestly don't know who they would pick.
    Last edited by feather7; 08-02-2010 at 06:22 PM.

Thank you to everyone on this board for all the sleuthing and sharing of information, screencaps, conversation that have mad this season so wonderful! I won't try to name names for fear of leaving someone out, but you all know who you are!

And while I know some of us are happy, and some very disappointed, I guess the important thing is that these are real people with real lives and we have to respect the decisions they make and hoep that they are all happy in the end!

HGTV's new show - Landscaping with the Lambtons? I would get cable to watch that show! Where do we write in?

I guess those who were speculating about Roberto's move to CA for DWTS were half right?