Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;4019937;
    I feel quite confident that Chris will be able to find the right woman for him some day. I certainly hope he finds someone who will embrace the Cape Cod lifestyle and will be as loving to him as his sisters-in-law seem to be toward his brothers.

Chris will be offered many opportunites that will enable him to meet nice women. How about him being in one of those auctions where women bid for a date with him? The money could be donated to research to help find a cure for the disease that his mother died of. I am sure that there would be many young ladies lined up for that opportunity.
    I am sure many people have told Chris that he shouldn't limit himself to a pool of just 25 women.

Best. Outcome. Evah.

FoRT nails it.
    RS is Fleissed.
    Can watch beautiful locale while drinking good bottle of Spanish cava.

Now if Ali can just learn to say "Roberto" in the proper accent . . . it's not "Ro-burr-to"!

Sorry I couldn't come out to play with my friends this season . . . too much real life stuff interferring with my "reality tv."

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4019985;
    I am sure many people have told Chris that he shouldn't limit himself to a pool of just 25 women.
    So true. He needs to run and hide right now. Women from all walks of life are going to be beating down his door. He is such a gem.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

Wow, just logged on RS for the third time today to see if he posted....then right to FORT to read everything that is being posted re tonight. After taking it all in...I do believe she is going to tell Chris she is in love with Roberto, etc. and Chris will leave. But why would they allow Ali to do that and possibly ruin the finale? I can't resist holding out hope that Ali tells CH and/or MF that she is soooo in love with Roberto she would marry him right then and there if he said yes (remember MF one wish for an ending was that the couple would be so in love they would get married at the FRC location?) so they let her go ahead and tell Chris and let him leave because there is possibly going to be a wedding????? Maybe the gold dress is really WHITE??? Now that would be AMAZING and the most DRAMATIC rose ceremony ever!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by EscapeFrReality;4020009;
    Wow, just logged on RS for the third time today to see if he posted....then right to FORT to read everything that is being posted re tonight. After taking it all in...I do believe she is going to tell Chris she is in love with Roberto, etc. and Chris will leave. But why would they allow Ali to do that and possibly ruin the finale? I can't resist holding out hope that Ali tells CH and/or MF that she is soooo in love with Roberto she would marry him right then and there if he said yes (remember MF one wish for an ending was that the couple would be so in love they would get married at the FRC location?) so they let her go ahead and tell Chris and let him leave because there is possibly going to be a wedding????? Maybe the gold dress is really WHITE??? Now that would be AMAZING and the most DRAMATIC rose ceremony ever!!
    I think TBTB are going to edit it to make it seem like RM is having his doubts. The boat won't be able to reach shore and will be delayed and they'll edit in Ali worrying if she did the right thing by risking it all for love. That'll be the suspense after CL leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by BeReal;4019965;
    I'm not trying to be rude but nobody said it (the interview) was classless yesterday. Now that we know Roberto and Ali are engaged, it all of a sudden a relief for Chris not to be in that family. SERIOUSLY!!!!! My guess is, it wouldn't have been a problem if Chris and Ali were the engaged couple. The same goes for the issue with Ali fitting in Roberto's family. This is what I mean by biased and unfair shots made towards those who were not our favorite. I think it's sad. Chris said we will understand when we see what transpired. I believe him.
    I can only speak for myself, but I just listened to the interview a while ago after learning about it on the other board. It was before I came here and read the updated spoilers. I digested the spoiler info a bit better thinking Chris should have a brother in law who is more respectful toward him. Mike didn't get too much into the Roberto info so it's more civilized. If there was discussion about this radio show earlier I haven't read it. If anything, the interview prepared me that Chris wasn't the chosen one, and that's what I put on the other board prior to learning any updated info. about the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4020016;
    I think TBTB are going to edit it to make it seem like RM is having his doubts. The boat won't be able to reach shore and will be delayed and they'll edit in Ali worrying if she did the right thing by risking it all for love. That'll be the suspense after CL leaves.
    I think this is how it will happen as well chicagoowl. Roberto will probably arrive much later than he should, and Ali will probably be wondering if she should have risked it.

FORT Regular

Does it really matter the guy that Ali chose? Shouldn't we be greatful that we had 2 wonderful men to enjoy this season and that she seems happy? It is just a show and we all have our favs in my reality, the outcome of the show doesn't impact my life. Let's just help them celebrate their happiness.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by luv4eric;4020042;
    Does it really matter the guy that Ali chose? Shouldn't we be greatful that we had 2 wonderful men to enjoy this season and that she seems happy? It is just a show and we all have our favs in my reality, the outcome of the show doesn't impact my life. Let's just help them celebrate their happiness.
    It shouldn't matter personally who Ali chose. Just so you know, we are being VERY VERY civil here compared to last seasons. So proud of us.

Thanks to all who worked so hard to bring all the clues, sc and other information to make this season the best yet. This was my first time posting and I have really enjoyed. I like many believe that Roberto had Ali from "hello", the moment I saw her do that little dance, I knew he had her.

I would like to give a special shoutout to cupcakefor showing the real love story of Ali and Roberto thru those wonderful videos. Without those I am sure a lot of people would have believe the stuff MF was shoveling. ''Thank you cc''

I wish Ali and Roberto the best and do believe they have a real shot at it.