Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4019942;
    Wow! The fact that Roberto moved closer to Ali and is wanting set a date soon, wow. That's real love. I don't know if they will last because let's face it, most couples don't. But I'm still going to hope that they can make it! I saw the love story from the beginning....and I couldn't be more happy for them.

I hope Chris isn't too heartbroken on the show tonight, but either way it will be hard to watch. I know others disagree, but I HOPE he takes the next bachelor role. He'd be soo much better to watch than Kirk or Craig or Ty. IMO.
    It does make me a little nervous that he SEEMS to be making all the changes and sacrifices. Her motivation to do the show was supposedly financial, she had been enjoying the spotlight (though may be tiring of it)... and here he is dropping everything to be with her where nothing for her need change.

It could work. I just haven't seen her side yet, you know?
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4019950;
    No but people thought she was from Tahiti and was an eyewitness to their engagement.

I literally assumed 'she' was Fleiss or someone who worked for him.
    I'm still not convinced she was anything more than a random poster telling us what we wanted to hear. Nevertheless, she picked the right guy.
    _(Moo!)

I am sure Ali, who now professes to hate the spotlight, will turn down DWTS and turn down a paid for TV wedding...NOT!!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4019959;
    It does make me a little nervous that he SEEMS to be making all the changes and sacrifices. Her motivation to do the show was supposedly financial, she had been enjoying the spotlight (though may be tiring of it)... and here he is dropping everything to be with her where nothing for her need change.

Agreed. Even though i'm a CL fan and thought i saw a love story. I see Ali and Roberto as one-sided. But who really knows? Only time will tell. I just don't see that much affection from Ali, a lot of lust, not enough love. I hope Roberto doesn't get hurt later on...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4019892;
    umm yes he was laughing at Chris in the background and he kept chiming in it was very classless imo and it just shows what kind of family Ali comes from
    I'm not trying to be rude but nobody said it (the interview) was classless yesterday. Now that we know Roberto and Ali are engaged, it all of a sudden a relief for Chris not to be in that family. SERIOUSLY!!!!! My guess is, it wouldn't have been a problem if Chris and Ali were the engaged couple. The same goes for the issue with Ali fitting in Roberto's family. This is what I mean by biased and unfair shots made towards those who were not our favorite. I think it's sad. Chris said we will understand when we see what transpired. I believe him.

It says a lot that Roberto moved to Cali to be close to Ali. This is where they plan on growing as a couple together. I don't get the feeling either take an engagement lightly. I hope they make it work. I truly do. They seem to be off to a really great start.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4019959;

I totally understand where you are coming from. I do hope that she's taking this as seriously as he is....He really seemed to fall for her. I knew I wasn't just making that up. I could just tell.

Didn't Trista move for Ryan?

I know Chris is happy now (or seems to be) but it is going to be ridiculously hard to watch him get his heart squashed after hearing all the sweet things he had to say about how perfect Ali was for him, etc etc. He seemed so giddy. I know its part of life and we all go through it, but still... he's such a sweetheart he deserves to find his soulmate!

I would love to watch him on The Bachelor, but I am still REALLY REALLY glad he's not doing it. That's what MF deserves for all of his manipulating and trying to fool us by showing us an edit that points to the wrong person, just for the drama, or so we will watch them on the next season. Its disgusting, and I'm glad Chris is separating himself from it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BeReal;4019965;
    I'm not trying to be rude but nobody said it (the interview) was classless yesterday. Now that we know Roberto and Ali are engaged, it all of a sudden a relief for Chris not to be in that family. SERIOUSLY!!!!! My guess is, it wouldn't have been a problem if Chris and Ali were the engaged couple. The same goes for the issue with Ali fitting in Roberto's family. This is what I mean by biased and unfair shots made towards those who were not our favorite. I think it's sad. Chris said we will understand when we see what transpired. I believe him.
    Might not be have been this thread but people did mention that Ali's brother Mike was a tool during that interview. We were all dumbfounded that Mike actually did an interview because what does he have to do with the show really?

Truthfully I didn't even listen to the interview until today. And yes I'm a CL fan. So if you jump to conclude that I only think that Mike is a tool b/c CL is not F1 well then make that jump, because that's what sleuthers do.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4019948;
    IMO her last few interviews have been very insensitive to Chris' feelings
    I adored Chris too, so I understand why you like him so much and want to see him happy. He doesn't need to be coddled by Ali or anyone. ALL reports indicate he is in very good spirits, he looks radiant and handsome in fan photos that have been posted. He told a fan we won't be sad at the end because we will understand. HE UNDERSTANDS. He is not dissecting everything Ali says looking for something to be hurt or offended by. She let him go on the LCD, she didn't want him to pick out a ring, dress up, gear up mentally for a proposal, only to be rejected. She is not a bad person, she is not a jerk, she is not insensitive. I think Chris is thankful that she didn't make him go through with the FRC and he respects her for it.