Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;4019933;
    I heard that Ali and Roberto want to set a date and Roberto would like it to happen soon! He sounds like Ryan from Trista's season.
    Wow! The fact that Roberto moved closer to Ali and is wanting set a date soon, wow. That's real love. I don't know if they will last because let's face it, most couples don't. But I'm still going to hope that they can make it! I saw the love story from the beginning....and I couldn't be more happy for them.

I hope Chris isn't too heartbroken on the show tonight, but either way it will be hard to watch. I know others disagree, but I HOPE he takes the next bachelor role. He'd be soo much better to watch than Kirk or Craig or Ty. IMO.

FORT Fanatic

Thank you Alanna for taking your time to answer my question. Was anyone able to find out much about her?

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;4019931;
    it's not that he didn't say/honor it. It's that PLUS the fact that he was laughing. No one said that her family's evil. Just that the boy obviously wasn't brought up the right way to have social respect for someone and his late mother.
    will you agree that Ali was brought up the right way since she has repeatedly said respectful and kind things about Chris and his late mother and his tattoo honoring her? I guess Ali and her brother were raised in two different households?

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4019945;
    will you agree that Ali was brought up the right way since she has repeatedly said respectful and kind things about Chris and his late mother and his tattoo honoring her? I guess Ali and her brother were raised in two different households?
    IMO her last few interviews have been very insensitive to Chris' feelings
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

perhaps they were???????????????

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4019943;
    Thank you Alanna for taking your time to answer my question. Was anyone able to find out much about her?
    No but people thought she was from Tahiti and was an eyewitness to their engagement.

I literally assumed 'she' was Fleiss or someone who worked for him.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

they could be. And he could just lack 'tact', either way it's not good for the family name. He should just be more aware when he's out in the public. He comes from their family, maybe raised by different households, doesn't matter, still Ali's family.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;4019903;
    You are so right about all the posters that contributed on here emusha ~ from those that brought media reports to FB and Twitter reports, to identifying locales, pin pointing dates, bringing information they heard from their sources, to those that can bring their knowledge of the history of the show, to those that contribute their ideas to the editing theories, and last but certainly not least ~ the moderators that have to put up with us! It has been a huge group effort with every one bringing their own unique gifts of sleuthing to this board.
    This has been my favorite season in a long time. This is the first seaon I've really enjoyed since Andy Baldwin's season and thank you to all who tried to bring some sleuthing and speculating back to this board.

Its like I said before, having it handed on a silver platter makes the show more boring to me(I know thats not the case for everyone.) I don't want to hand my Xmas list to Santa only for him to hand it back with the presents checked off he's going to bring. I want to spend the next month anticipating, wondering, shaking the presents, and trying to guess what they are. It makes Chrismas so much more fun that way.

For the record I am one that saw the chemestry between Roberto and Ali. It jumped off the screen at me (especially in cupcake's videos.) I love Chris and it appeared he was really into her. By all accounts he is doing well now and hopefully we will get to see him on the Bachelor. I will definitely watch.

I hope they release it soon so some AMAZING women will apply to the show for him.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

I heard that Ali and Roberto want to set a date, and Roberto would like it to happen soon! He sounds like Ryan from Trista's season.
    aww so not surprised to hear this ...the man is soo in love with her she's a lucky woman

Thanks for the information you continue to bring Blondie!

I was happy when Reid turned down TB cos I loved him so much and my reaction is the same for Chris! Thanks for the info Bloomers!
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fanatic

I heard that Ali and Roberto want to set a date, and Roberto would like it to happen soon! He sounds like Ryan from Trista's season.

I always thought he was the Ryan of this season. The wedding will happen soon believe that.
    Last edited by brittyiswitty; 08-02-2010 at 04:27 PM.