Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

I have always felt CL can do better and deserve better. I just hate seeing him heart-broken truly.

If he indeed turn down TB gig a few times, it just shows he's not on TV to be on TV. MF should just give CL a million bucks and make CL the president of the ALS Organization

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4019925;
    so Ali and her family are bad people because her brother didn't say something positive about a tattoo?! it really feels like grasping at straws at this point. Ali has written and said positive comments about Chris, his mom, and his tattoo honoring her. Why does something her brother *didn't* say even count?
    him laughing at the convo and thinking it is funny is what bothers me and showed no classs
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

so Ali and her family are bad people because her brother didn't say something positive about a tattoo?! it really feels like grasping at straws at this point. Ali has written and said positive comments about Chris, his mom, and his tattoo honoring her. Why does something her brother *didn't* say even count?
    it's not that he didn't say/honor it. It's that PLUS the fact that he was laughing. No one said that her family's evil. Just that the boy obviously wasn't brought up the right way to have social respect for someone and his late mother.

FORT Fogey

I have always felt CL can do better and deserve better. I just hate seeing him heart-broken truly.

If he indeed turn down TB gig a few times, it just shows he's not on TV to be on TV. MF should just give CL a million bucks and make CL the president of the ALS Organization

I heard that Ali and Roberto want to set a date, and Roberto would like it to happen soon! He sounds like Ryan from Trista's season.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4019716;
    Thanks blondie!!! I am happy to hear you confirm it! I did trust lithargic was legitimate when s/he posted

Why do you think tonight is a good night to watch Ali and Roberto?? Will they finally let us see their real connection they've been hiding from us?

Thank you Bloomers, melinda, lithargic, stayathomemom, Blondie , Cash for your information!!! big props to the real sleuthers with the real info

all my luv to the chris L fans he's a fabulous man! but I do hope the boards will be positive about this outcome and as an Alberto fan I can still enjoy the convos here now that the information is out!
    I want to add my THANKS as well to all of you that emusha mentioned that gave us clues or insight to not give up hope!!!!!!!!!!

Oh happy day for Roberto and Ali I bet they are so glad to be out in the open with their relationship...

I can't imagine having to sneak around and keep everything a secret.

That in itself must be so Taxing.

Cl will do just fine whether he decides to do the Bachelor or to find his F1 his way. He seems like a great guy and I wish him all the best!!!!!

after listening to that interview I would be embarrassed if it had been my son...my kids are in their late 30s and would still get an earful on behaviour...sorry but he joined in!!! It is not about the tattoo it is an attitude....

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4019860;
    The word I have been given is that Chris has been offered and turned down the Bachelor. They upped the ante 3 times.

I was not given a reason, but I guess each of us could make a good stab at why not.
    I feel quite confident that Chris will be able to find the right woman for him some day. I certainly hope he finds someone who will embrace the Cape Cod lifestyle and will be as loving to him as his sisters-in-law seem to be toward his brothers.

Chris will be offered many opportunites that will enable him to meet nice women. How about him being in one of those auctions where women bid for a date with him? The money could be donated to research to help find a cure for the disease that his mother died of. I am sure that there would be many young ladies lined up for that opportunity.

Last night I rewatched every video of Ali and Roberto. Then I rewatched all of Ali's interviews and reread her blogs. I went to bed knowing that Ali and Roberto were in love and that she picked him!!!!

Now I'm doing the dance of joy!!! I'm so very, very happy for them and wish Ali and Roberto a wonderful, happy life full of love, family and adventure.

I'm celebrating that BOTH of them are going to do DWTS. Can't wait!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;4019933;
    I heard that Ali and Roberto want to set a date and Roberto would like it to happen soon! He sounds like Ryan from Trista's season.
    I knew this would be like Ryan and Trista, I chose the wrong Ryan. Whoops.

I cannot wait to see all their cuteness and I feel like I need to re-listen to all of Ali's interviews now knowing everything she said about Roberto was for real and not just creative BSing.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City