Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4019904;
    I sure hope people wouldn't judge me or my family based on something my brother should've said on a stupid radio interview.
    the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...IMO

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;4019897;
    The radio person thought the tattoo was "creepy" and Ali's brother chimed in and didn't say that it wasn't, he was laughing alright. If he was someone who had class, he would've said that it was a sweet thing to do, a loving thing for a son to do.
    Agreed! What a tool this radio guy is...

I'm happy for Chris that he can finally get back to his life. I can only imagine having to wait 2 months to let everyone know your definately single.
    I feel bad for any hurt feelings he may have, however I'm sure he learned alot from it. It was great to see his story shared, and hopefully he doesn't regret doing it. Look forward to seeing him on ATFR!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4019904;
    I sure hope people wouldn't judge me or my family based on something my brother should've said on a stupid radio interview.
    if he went on a radio show willingly then he should represent his family in the right way. He's an adult, he knows how to act.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;4019899;
    If Chris has talked to Frank about his fiasco and wanting to be out way sooner than they let him, then I wouldn't want to do it at all if I were Chris.
    Part of me wants CL to find his dream woman and be happy but perhaps he's better off doing that privately, off camera. He would be the best TB!!!

IMO a season with Kirk as TB would be so, so boring and serious. Craig at least would be funny and would have some interesting insights. But no one will match up to CL.

FORT Fanatic

I'll ask again. Can someone tell me who melinda havea is and what she posted?

Before the inevitable fallout begins, I just wait to give a shout out to all you posters who made this season so much fun to watch. Without the commentary and funny posts on here, I am not sure I would have watched the whole season. Congrats to the Ali & Roberto fans and sorry for the Chris L. fans. Not having a favorite this season really helped me keep a clear mind when watching and I think I will stick to that strategy from here on out.

Happy watching tonight everyone!
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;4019882;
    Kudos to you emusha. You have really done some great sleuthing and I enjoyed the info you brought to the boards! Thanks for answering all my questions! You stuck to your guns and your hard work paid off! Look forward to posting with you next season!
    awww so sweet of you to say TxMav! Same to you!!! You brought forth some information that certainly explains a lot including the wacky edit, the hints she's been dropping, the twitter pic, her defensive demeanor recently....

ETA: melinda havea came on forth june 6th and posted ali and roberto were together and she picked him. this was controversial information at the moment...
    Last edited by emusha; 08-02-2010 at 05:11 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;4019897;
    The radio person thought the tattoo was "creepy" and Ali's brother chimed in and didn't say that it wasn't, he was laughing alright. If he was someone who had class, he would've said that it was a sweet thing to do, a loving thing for a son to do.
    I was disappointed awhile ago but now I'm happy they aren't together. What a jerk. Sounds like it was a great choice for him to fly solo. He will do much much better with someone else not with a family like this in his life!!!!! Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4019912;
    I'll ask again. Can someone tell me who melinda havea is and what she posted?
    A poster who randomly showed up in June, wrote in very poor English, and told us that Ali and Roberto are happy and engaged and that RS was Fleissed. She was only back one more time to repeat what she said, I believe.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;4019905;
    the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...IMO
    so Ali and her family are bad people because her brother didn't say something positive about a tattoo?! it really feels like grasping at straws at this point. Ali has written and said positive comments about Chris, his mom, and his tattoo honoring her. Why does something her brother *didn't* say even count?