Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Any chance a debbie-downer thread can be started? It can be a place for some to vent the hurtful and disturbing wishes they have upon others, right? It's poison. Eeeks! I gotta get out of here now...see you lovelies later! Wishing only the best to all! Peace out!

KK4
    FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4019860;
    The word I have been given is that Chris has been offered and turned down the Bachelor. They upped the ante 3 times.

I was not given a reason, but I guess each of us could make a good stab at why not.
    Bravo Chris! I do NOT want to see him as the Bach.

FORT Newbie

Chris deserves way way way better. I always thought from that he's too good for her. Same goes with Roberto, I think he could really do better with someone else.

Chris don't deserve to be in a family like that. No wonder he didn't want to commit to her. Glad he left. He don't deserve people in his life like that. Lets just hope he becomes the next bachelor.
    Last edited by feather7; 08-02-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4019884;
    Ali Brother was not the one who made the comment about the mother name on chris it was the host and it was not a bad interview either and he was not laughing at chris.
    umm yes he was laughing at Chris in the background and he kept chiming in it was very classless imo and it just shows what kind of family Ali comes from
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Ali Brother was not the one who made the comment about the mother name on chris it was the host and it was not a bad interview either and he was not laughing at chris.
    Thank you! Pretty soon people will be saying it was Ali making fun of the tattoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4019855;
    You won't. If he's Bach, he'll be choosing some 50 year old Real Housewives or a Snooki type of woman.
    LMAO! Oh, I'm sure the house will be full of crazies. But they only need about 3-4 good possibilities for him. And he's certainly mature and level-headed enough to weed out the crazies.

And since I was never on the Chris/Ali train, I'm all for it. He'll be adorable!

FORT Fanatic

The radio person thought the tattoo was "creepy" and Ali's brother chimed in and didn't say that it wasn't, he was laughing alright. If he was someone who had class, he would've said that it was a sweet thing to do, a loving thing for a son to do.

If Chris has talked to Frank about his fiasco and wanting to be out way sooner than they let him, then I wouldn't want to do it at all if I were Chris.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4019867;
    I'm really worried about the media backash for this couple - MF's edit wasn't generous at ALL to Roberto because of his intention of keeping it all under wraps... wish them the best of luck though! next few weeks might be rough...

On the other hand it's gonna be funny to see melinda havea come & post to say "I told you so" she really was the first with the spoilers even though our own insiders have definitely outscooped RS every step of the game starting from Cash, Blondie, Bloomers, stayathomemom, lithargic etc.
    You are so right about all the posters that contributed on here emusha ~ from those that brought media reports to FB and Twitter reports, to identifying locales, pin pointing dates, bringing information they heard from their sources, to those that can bring their knowledge of the history of the show, to those that contribute their ideas to the editing theories, and last but certainly not least ~ the moderators that have to put up with us! It has been a huge group effort with every one bringing their own unique gifts of sleuthing to this board.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;4019897;
    The radio person thought the tattoo was "creepy" and Ali's brother chimed in and didn't say that it wasn't, he was laughing alright. If he was someone who had class, he would've said that it was a sweet thing to do, a loving thing for a son to do.
    I sure hope people wouldn't judge me or my family based on something my brother should've said on a stupid radio interview.