Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

oh i didn't see caligal's post!

It was a hunch like i posted earlier. And I can see Ali being pragmatic and doing something like this...I've always thought so in the back of my head given what a fantasy land TBette is.

but those two posts are interesting...sitting together
    the reason I thought the latest post was legitimate is because of the part that said they had an extra day in private to decide whether they will go forward with having an FRC - this sounded very similar to what melinda havea was hinting at with Ali picking roberto in private with only the presence of CH. additionally - all the recent interview comments about how an engagement is such a huge deal and how Ali kept making a big fuss about wanting the guy to fall for her ali from willamstown and that her insecurities and also her confusion after frank was all about this one big thing...so it made sense to me to hear it like that...

I don't know Could lithargic have been refering to a general finale as FRC in the first post?
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4018644;
    What I find funny is the fact that had lithargic posted this info with Chris as F1 instead, it would have been discounted immediately! But because it says Roberto. It is legitimate.
    chaslom4, I am 100% RM fan; however, lithargic is not being discounted due to her RM confirmations...it's because of the earlier statements several weeks ago stating that RM was chosen @ the FRC and it doesn't sound like he/she is stating the same now.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;4018658;
    I think what lithargic's saying is that he/she has not seen the final edit so there is no telling how the end of the finale was put together, last week I assume. I wonder if US Magazine saw the final edit when they decided to publish so much detail about the FRC?

I'm just glad to know that the Chris LCD goes as assumed from the episode description and commercials, basically nowhere.

And, if Ali and Roberto are alone w/o cameras, then we won't be seeing any more of them together than the usual LCD.
    that's a good point mamasue

eta: another reason I thought this information was legitimate is I did a timeline for how things went down and there was an extra set of days that were un accounted for ...here is my post with the timeline. NOTE RS's date for FRC and when CL's LCD was scheduled for:

this still doesn't compute in my head but---
    5/3 - roberto MTP
    5/4 - chris L MTP
    5/5 - roberto LCD
    5/6 - CL's LCD? (doesn't happen?)
    5/7 & 5/8 - two extra days as per Don
    5/8 - date Ali said filming wrapped () + Getty Image FRC shot dated this day (my thought is maybe these dates are the upload dates and someone posted on abcmedianet a day later than gettyimage)
    5/9 - FRC shots taken (roberto in a boat + ali in her dress looking far at a boat that looks like the one he's on)
    5/10 - Production wraps up/ crew spotted packing

RS' information has been clear about when Chris L is eliminated he has info about this from the very beginning but maybe he thought = CL's elimination date is the FRC i.e. 5/5 ??? (it's still off by one day but it's the best I could come up with)
    + CH's comment about the show being different from any seasons starting from the LCD
    + the epi description for tomorrow has no details about CL's LCD
    + no caps of CL after LCD crying/hugging pic
    + listing of locations for LCDs by Hotel bora bora on the examiner had motu tapu a private island and the beach they started during jet skiing... while i'm not 100% about this this may be information that leads us to consider whether there were any locations for LCD with CL and whether the hotel forwarded them to examiner for advertising purposes
    Last edited by emusha; 08-01-2010 at 08:49 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

Thank you Latergater oh how I wish it were true...I am a big fan of both but feel they have let us see more of Chris getting to know him more then Roberto jmo.
    Bring on Monday night!!

i can see Ali & cl become friend since they start with the friend zone, but with roberto there is no way they become only buddy since they have instant chemistry from the first time they saw each other

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by glitter_rei;4018720;
    i can see Ali & cl become friend since they start with the friend zone, but with roberto there is no way they become only buddy since they have instant chemistry from the first time they saw each other
    friend/love versus passion/love

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4018466;
    Pretty close Sanlee. But, here is my reasoning:

Charlie-Chris= more casual bachelor; jokester; bit of frat boy type (as described by fellow bachelors) into having fun, party, teasing; east coast guy

Jason-Chris= sympathy edit in their Bachelorette season inspiring huge fan fave status; people assume because of their story that they are 100% without a doubt there for the right reasons without question; women in love with him before they even meet him based on show; fans thinking with their story no way bachelorette would take them to f2 and dump them and when they do get dumped even more outrage and sympathy inspiring themm to have their own journey.

Bob-Chris= jokester; huge following from their seasons on Bachelorette inspiring stalkers and drive-bys of fans wanting to hookup with them; women thinking they are in love with them because of who they are potrayed as on the show the 'funny guy' they want to hang out with; rejection sympathy.

Thanks for the response and great explanation by you and Sanlee.

When I first read your post, I could not and still do not see anything about BG and CL that I would put in the same category for anything, JMHO. But I understand the reasons why you can make the comparison. CL is just so much more that just trying to be a ladies man kind of guy= BG = seemed to me he was not very serious about relationships. Got no sympathy from me. He just did not appeal to me and I did not enjoy watching the season with BG. I do agree that what you have described about Charlie's and Jason's personalities and reasons for being on show,etc. make sense to me as you have explained and "enlightened me."
    Last edited by Tigerl; 08-01-2010 at 08:58 PM.

I think that RS is still right and she picks no one as her husband. I do think that Chris's edit has been the love story edit and is the next bachelor. Roberto's edit has been good to him but I think that the underlying theme with him is he is too good for her and she won't pick him based on that because she crashes and burns.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4018703;
    that's a good point mamasue

eta: another reason I thought this information was legitimate is I did a timeline for how things went down and there was an extra set of days that were un accounted for ...here is my post with the timeline. NOTE RS's date for FRC and when CL's LCD was scheduled for:

+ CH's comment about the show being different from any seasons starting from the LCD
    + the epi description for tomorrow has no details about CL's LCD
    + no caps of CL after LCD crying/hugging pic
    + listing of locations for LCDs by Hotel bora bora on the examiner had motu tapu a private island and the beach they started during jet skiing... while i'm not 100% about this this may be information that leads us to consider whether there were any locations for LCD with CL and whether the hotel forwarded them to examiner for advertising purposes

Per the mags, Roberto and Ali had their LCD on 5/6, Ali and Chris on 5/7 FRC on 5/8 and prod wrap on 5/9 I think.

FORT Newbie

Mike Fleiss said "most" of the internet rumors are untrue. I don't think what he said helps figure out the result because there are soo many different rumors and whatnot. Hopefully by what he said that we will be satisfied with the result, is that she ends up with Roberto or Chris. Of course I want Chris to win but whatever goes. I just hope she hasn't let BOTH of them go and fly solo.