Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lithargic

This is what will happen tomorrow night:

Ali tells CH that she has made her decision. She will NOT allow the F2 to go thru the charade of picking out a ring and then being humiliated at the FRC. Instead she wants to let him know his status at the LCD.

So during the LCD she tells F2 that she does not see a future with him and that he should not choose a ring or come to the FRC. This is how she "broke the rules".

Who is that F2? (sorry Chris fans).

Now Ali meets with Roberto. She ask CH to give them an extra day alone together, away from the cameras, so they can talk privately about whether or not an engagement is what they both want. They agree to both decide after that if there will be a FRC.
    What happens next? We will all find out tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;4018577;
    I thought you said on one of your other posts that there was a FRC and Ali picked Roberto. Are you saying now you don't know if there is even a FRC? Are you saying this is a fact or is this what you think will happen?

Thank you, Caligirl81! I thought that was the "original" story we were told...lithargic, please elaborate further as to your initial version regarding the FRC.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-01-2010 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018587;
    I feel like everytime we start questioning what the media/spoilers are saying, someone with a "source" shows up and reminds us she's engaged to Roberto. Dang, it must suck being a Fleissian intern, watching this board at all hours of the day.

As for the new "info," I didn't know previews counted "sources" these days. Guess I have an unlimited number for sources too and I didn't even know it. Thanks, Youtube!
    I agree! I love when people show up with the biggest spoiler (the ending), but have not offered anything all season long. We started getting guys names back in Feb/March, what they did on dates, who went on the dates, when they came home and drama that went on between the guys. What are the odds that a "source" only gave the ending away?

Let me add I am not saying anyone is right or wrong. I am just not going to run with any post. I want a source who has provided spoilers all season.
    Last edited by Caligirl81; 08-01-2010 at 09:15 PM.

FWIW I think lithargic is legitimate just my hunch

i also think melinda was onto something but hey that's just me!
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4018620;
    What about his posts make you think he's legitimate?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Lithargic's earlier post ~

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;3991299;
    I have been reading all of the doom and gloom on this site and I just can't take it any more.

I never planned to say this but I will:

Ali chose Roberto at the FRC.

There I said it!

Whether they are together or not today I have no idea. I only know what happened at the FRC.
    She never said if engagement or not. Perhaps that is what she means by "What happens next? We will all find out tomorrow."
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4018620;

i also think melinda was onto something but hey that's just me!
    Then can you explain what Caligirl brought up for lithargic?

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;4018577;
    I thought you said on one of your other posts that there was a FRC and Ali picked Roberto. Are you saying now you don't know if there is even a FRC? Are you saying this is a fact or is this what you think will happen?

What I find funny is the fact that had lithargic posted this info with Chris as F1 instead, it would have been discounted immediately! But because it says Roberto. It is legitimate.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018587;
    I feel like everytime we start questioning what the media/spoilers are saying, someone with a "source" shows up and reminds us she's engaged to Roberto. Dang, it must suck being a Fleissian intern, watching this board at all hours of the day.

As for the new "info," I didn't know previews counted "sources" these days. Guess I have an unlimited number for sources too and I didn't even know it. Thanks, Youtube!
    Bahahaha. That just made my day

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4018539;
    This is what will happen tomorrow night:

Ali tells CH that she has made her decision. She will NOT allow the F2 to go thru the charade of picking out a ring and then being humiliated at the FRC. Instead she wants to let him know his status at the LCD.

So during the LCD she tells F2 that she does not see a future with him and that he should not choose a ring or come to the FRC. This is how she "broke the rules".

Who is that F2? (sorry Chris fans).

Now Ali meets with Roberto. She ask CH to give them an extra day alone together, away from the cameras, so they can talk privately about whether or not an engagement is what they both want. They agree to both decide after that if there will be a FRC.

What happens next? We will all find out tomorrow.
    I think what lithargic's saying is that he/she has not seen the final edit so there is no telling how the end of the finale was put together, last week I assume. I wonder if US Magazine saw the final edit when they decided to publish so much detail about the FRC?

I'm just glad to know that the Chris LCD goes as assumed from the episode description and commercials, basically nowhere.

And, if Ali and Roberto are alone w/o cameras, then we won't be seeing any more of them together than the usual LCD.

LCD are mainly last chance opportunities for the Final 2 to express their feelings for the bachelor/ette..

I'm thinking tomorrow will go more like this.

Ali already knew Chris L's feelings for her since he said it at FD which was a first since most in the past haven't told the primary that until LCD. So most likely she did not feel the need to have a LCD with Chris L but still had him meet her family.

She needed a LCD with Roberto to find out more about what he is feeling. might be why they look so serious in that screencap on the couch and why Roberto looks upset. maybe she told him that Chris had already said he loved her. Could be she's working harder for Roberto to open up even more during LCD? Could also account for why she's crying in that cap is maybe Roberto told her he wasn't sure he could propose.

I'm also thinking that Chris L's comment about his not being there yet & looking devastated in that one preview is most likely about his not having a LCD opportunity with Ali than anything else.
    I'm looking forward to tomorrow night as it should be interesting.