Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4018539;
    This is what will happen tomorrow night:

Ali tells CH that she has made her decision. She will NOT allow the F2 to go thru the charade of picking out a ring and then being humiliated at the FRC. Instead she wants to let him know his status at the LCD.

So during the LCD she tells F2 that she does not see a future with him and that he should not choose a ring or come to the FRC. This is how she "broke the rules".

Who is that F2? (sorry Chris fans).

Now Ali meets with Roberto. She ask CH to give them an extra day alone together, away from the cameras, so they can talk privately about whether or not an engagement is what they both want. They agree to both decide after that if there will be a FRC.

What happens next? We will all find out tomorrow.
    thanks for the info lithargic!

I always thought ali and roberto are pragmatic and thoughtful enough to make this realistic and decide what is best for them!!
    Maybe they do have an FRC or maybe they do the FRC at the ATFR...maybe ali gives him the final rose at the "After the final rose" and maybe THAT is proposal day...
    Last edited by emusha; 08-01-2010 at 08:02 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018549;
    Don! Don! Is that you?? When does the tiara come in?!
    ahhh, Alanna you slay me child! Can't you see this... MF says get over there and start spreading the shat again... we need to get them all watching and salivating. Go Don/MelindaHavena/Lithargic... run like the wind

what was just said makes absolutely no sense... why would she need extra time with the one she was going to choose in the first place? she could just let the FRC go on as scheduled and say lets date. I wish people would come up with more convoluted stories... I can be a better stoolie than this...

Note: Please do not quote the huge picture, as a quote it is messing up the display of the thread. Please try to keep pictures smaller (less wide) in the future as well.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4018566;
    thanks for the info lithargic!
    Thanks lithargicI am ready for a happy ending. This makes sense

Since we are discussing songs... I always thought that "All In" by Lifehouse was fitting for Chris and Ali- maybe not the whole song but at least the chorus:

"And I'm all in, nothing left to hide
    I'm falling harder than a landslide
    I spend a week away from you last night
    And now I'm calling, calling out your name
    Even if I lose the game, I'm all in
    I'm all in tonight, yeah I'm all in, I'm all in for life"
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4018539;

Ali tells CH that she has made her decision. She will NOT allow the F2 to go thru the charade of picking out a ring and then being humiliated at the FRC. Instead she wants to let him know his status at the LCD.

So during the LCD she tells F2 that she does not see a future with him and that he should not choose a ring or come to the FRC. This is how she "broke the rules".

Now Ali meets with Roberto. She ask CH to give them an extra day alone together, away from the cameras, so they can talk privately about whether or not an engagement is what they both want. They agree to both decide after that if there will be a FRC.
    I thought you said on one of your other posts that there was a FRC and Ali picked Roberto. Are you saying now you don't know if there is even a FRC? Are you saying this is a fact or is this what you think will happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018565;

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I'll be happy with Roberto too. I survived my favorite lead chosing the womanizing alcoholic, I'll certainly be able to survive Ali choosing the man she says makes her feel protected, cherished, and loved.
    You make a good point. Both guys are nice and geuine. There is no "Ed" to be chosen which is a wonderful thing. I still remember Jill defending him on show after show while he sat there smirking knowing it was all true. Ick.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4018567;
    ahhh, Alanna you slay me child! Can't you see this... MF says get over there and start spreading the shat again... we need to get them all watching and salivating. Go Don/MelindaHavena/Lithargic... run like the wind

what was just said makes absolutely no sense... why would she need extra time with the one she was going to choose in the first place? she could just let the FRC go on as scheduled and say lets date. I wish people would come up with more convoluted stories... I can be a better stoolie than this...
    I feel like everytime we start questioning what the media/spoilers are saying, someone with a "source" shows up and reminds us she's engaged to Roberto. Dang, it must suck being a Fleissian intern, watching this board at all hours of the day.

As for the new "info," I didn't know previews counted "sources" these days. Guess I have an unlimited number for sources too and I didn't even know it. Thanks, Youtube!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine;4018552;
    You may have a point. However, if Ali knows Roberto is her F1, why would she need the extra time with Roberto? She can always go to the FRC and tell Roberto that she would like to see how their relationship goes in the real world before an engagement.
    The theme this whole season with Roberto is that she feels she's not good enough for him and is he too good to be true. I'm sure her insecurities were eating her alive after Frank left. I'm also sure she wanted reassurance of his feelings for her before she made such a big decision. Maybe they're together but not engaged.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Fogey

Originally Posted by lithargic

Lithargic,

I appreciate your spin, but I'm not believing it.
    NO way will Roberto propose to her with an extra 24 hours, after he repeatedly said that he will NOT propose.
    How much chance does a shaky proposal have, seriously?

Actually the previews are more specific as to what Roberto says, than what Chris does. We know Roberto won't propose. Chris' 'I'll miss you' can pertain to anything'. Just sayin.