Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

This is what will happen tomorrow night:

Ali tells CH that she has made her decision. She will NOT allow the F2 to go thru the charade of picking out a ring and then being humiliated at the FRC. Instead she wants to let him know his status at the LCD.

So during the LCD she tells F2 that she does not see a future with him and that he should not choose a ring or come to the FRC. This is how she "broke the rules".

Who is that F2? (sorry Chris fans).

Now Ali meets with Roberto. She ask CH to give them an extra day alone together, away from the cameras, so they can talk privately about whether or not an engagement is what they both want. They agree to both decide after that if there will be a FRC.

What happens next? We will all find out tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine;4018510;
    Mike Fleiss had a press release come out earlier today. He stated that "most of the internet rumors out there, are dead wrong." The only rumors I have heard of have involved Ali picking nobody or Ali picking Roberto. So what is MF telling us. that Ali chose Chris? He also said that 'America will be very happy with the outcome." Chris overwhelmingly leads as the fan fave, and the fans wouldn't be "very happy" if she broke his heart. Of course this may just be all Mike Fleiss fluff too.
    I don't think it means anything. They've just split up the duties.

CH is alternatively saying she's with Roberto or single.
    Ali is saying she's with Roberto.
    Fleiss is hinting at Chris, but maybe Roberto.

I think she's with Chris but not because of anything they've said, let alone Fleiss, it's because of everything they HAVEN'T said.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Latergator: You have captured my thoughts and my belief in what I have seen this season far better than I can. I will see you tomorrow evening Under a Streetlight.
    Last edited by hepcat; 08-01-2010 at 07:51 PM.

FORT Fanatic

wow latergator I think you've nailed it! I haven't even thought about the song, but it'd make lots of sense with Ali and CL's relationship. I bet they'll play this song tomorrow at some point

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4018539;

Ali tells CH that she has made her decision. She will NOT allow the F2 to go thru the charade of picking out a ring and then being humiliated at the FRC. Instead she wants to let him know his status at the LCD.

So during the LCD she tells F2 that she does not see a future with him and that he should not choose a ring or come to the FRC. This is how she "broke the rules".

Now Ali meets with Roberto. She ask CH to give them an extra day alone together, away from the cameras, so they can talk privately about whether or not an engagement is what they both want. They agree to both decide after that if there will be a FRC.

You may have a point. However, if Ali knows Roberto is her F1, why would she need the extra time with Roberto? She can always go to the FRC and tell Roberto that she would like to see how their relationship goes in the real world before an engagement.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4018534;

(snip)

The song by Joshua Radin I believe tells the story this season... it was played when they kissed. I leave you with this image...
    There's another song by Joshua Radin that would fit this season perfectly too... its called "The Fear You Won't Fall"... since Chris says he wants Ali "to fall for him" and Ali is afraid she'll love someone and they won't love her back...

Awww....I love this latorgator! Thank you for doing this and keeping the Chris & Ali hopes alive!
    Last edited by amydawn74; 08-01-2010 at 07:54 PM.
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

Awww........ That is just yummy. Wow, they fit so perfectly together. Thank You
    Last edited by hepcat; 08-01-2010 at 07:51 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4018539;

These two sentences contradict each other. This is what will happen tomorrow and we'll find out tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2;4018560;
    Gosh you crack me up. Are you still all in or wavering a little now with the some rumors aren't true spiel?
    All in, baby!

I love Chris/Ali and "see" their relationship over the R/A one but like I've said, my primary reasoning isn't their "love" but everything else. The media spin, Ali telling us she's engaged to Roberto pretty much, the articles, etc.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I'll be happy with Roberto too. I survived my favorite lead chosing the womanizing alcoholic, I'll certainly be able to survive Ali choosing the man she says makes her feel protected, cherished, and loved.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City