Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

  1. #14561
    FORT Fogey psucashcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania ...Is it Spring yet?
    Posts
    2,039

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by costcoholic;4018393;
    I just listened to the radio interview with Ali's brother Mike and something very intersting occured to me.

    At the end of the interview the host asks Mike does Ali's chosen one speak Spanish.

    Mike says "I'm not sure...I'll ask him....."

    Why would he have to ask Roberto if he spoke Spanish????? That would seem to be a given???
    I saw the link for that interview as well, but didn't listen. I agree with you that asking that question about Ali's chosen one would be so obvious if it's Roberto, but I'm also assuming that Mike is trying to provide a non-answer and it didn't come off very well.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

  2. #14562
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;4018415;
    Then this would be the worse season ever, IMO. I think Chris L is not like any of those guys. Why would you say that about him and compare him to those 3? Just curious about your perspective
    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4018419;
    Charlie - Chris - Season filled with dressed down Rose ceremonies. More mellow and fun.
    Jason - Chris - both serious about finding the one.
    Bob - Chris - funny, and a jokester



    Pretty close Sanlee. But, here is my reasoning:

    Charlie-Chris= more casual bachelor; jokester; bit of frat boy type (as described by fellow bachelors) into having fun, party, teasing; east coast guy

    Jason-Chris= sympathy edit in their Bachelorette season inspiring huge fan fave status; people assume because of their story that they are 100% without a doubt there for the right reasons without question; women in love with him before they even meet him based on show; fans thinking with their story no way bachelorette would take them to f2 and dump them and when they do get dumped even more outrage and sympathy inspiring themm to have their own journey.

    Bob-Chris= jokester; huge following from their seasons on Bachelorette inspiring stalkers and drive-bys of fans wanting to hookup with them; women thinking they are in love with them because of who they are potrayed as on the show the 'funny guy' they want to hang out with; rejection sympathy.



  3. #14563
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Roberto won't have time to be the Bachelor and focus on opening an agency in CA.

    So, that means it will most likely be Kirk. (yuck)

  4. #14564
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    239

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Fellow Forters, I need some help. First, I have been a fan-fav for Ali/Roberto from night 1! I've stayed on the fence of RM being the F1 and Ali being single for quite some time now. However, for whatever reason, I've had this sick gut feeling since yesterday. I generally try to stick with lurking, sources, sluething, etc...instead of voicing my own play by play thoughts. Stay with me here...lol.

    Here it goes...with regards to the crying pics with Ali/Chris, intense conversation pics of Ali/Roberto then the one close up pic of Ali crying gator tears, while laying on a white pillow. Ali/Chris were sitting up for their conversation (as recent SC's have proved) and Ali/Roberto are laying down but she isn't crying in the SC's we have of them. Besides the decor brown/blue flower pillow to the left (our right) of Roberto, they are laying on regular pillows with white pillow cases. Then we have one SC of Ali alone crying on the white pillow (has me worried)...where does this come into play? Does the conversation with she/Roberto get even more emotional and she's actually still lying next to him (perhaps rolled over insead of being on her side). This makes me wonder if in fact she's just as emotional with Roberto as with Chris and this is leaving me with a horrible gut feeling that things don't go as well with RM as us RM fans want to believe. After reading all the mags, the previews, interviews, the commercials, etc...and (IMO) them giving us nothing but CL being the F1 edit for weeks now, that CL does end up being the F1 instead! WTH am I thinking...paranoid, perhaps? For the past week (or more), everything media is pointing to Ali either single or engaged to RM...already p*ssing off the general public's fan-fav (CL). IDK, there have been NO pic's of RM since they finished filming just as we've seen no SC's of CL past LCD (crying).

    I will NOT be one of those who bashes the one that's not my fav, if in fact he is not Ali's choice (they're both great guys IMO). I am just getting some kind of funky feeling that what they are insinuating ends up being the true F1 edit we've seen for weeks instead! It's too freaking odd and insane to me that they (tptb) would intentionally force feed the Ali/RM or single outcome!

    To all: feel free to try and save me and my force-fed delusional mind!

  5. #14565
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete B;4018432;
    I posted this in the ATFR thread originally but at the mods request, I am moving it here. I am posting it for what it's worth, an interesting "ending" that I just received from an "informed source" - not necessarily something I am totally sold on myself. I am particularly cautious since I didn't really follow this season too closely.

    The jist of this ending is that Ali does indeed reject both Chris and Roberto but actually hooks up with Frank at the ATFR. While my own opinion of Frank to date is very low and I thought this scenario was unlikely, I would never underestimate the weasel-ways of MF to come up with a new "twist" to boost ratings. I would however like to hear some thoughts from those of you who have had your ear closer to the ground - is this a likely ending?
    No, because Frank didn't do the ATFR. Ali already flat out said in interviews she isn't with him.

  6. #14566
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    100

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Mike Fleiss had a press release come out earlier today. He stated that "most of the internet rumors out there, are dead wrong." The only rumors I have heard of have involved Ali picking nobody or Ali picking Roberto. So what is MF telling us. that Ali chose Chris? He also said that 'America will be very happy with the outcome." Chris overwhelmingly leads as the fan fave, and the fans wouldn't be "very happy" if she broke his heart. Of course this may just be all Mike Fleiss fluff too.

  7. #14567
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete B;4018432;
    The jist of this ending is that Ali does indeed reject both Chris and Roberto but actually hooks up with Frank at the ATFR. While my own opinion of Frank to date is very low and I thought this scenario was unlikely, I would never underestimate the weasel-ways of MF to come up with a new "twist" to boost ratings. I would however like to hear some thoughts from those of you who have had your ear closer to the ground - is this a likely ending?
    Not going to happen. By all accounts Frank is still with his ex and they are serious.

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4018419;
    Charlie - Chris - Season filled with dressed down Rose ceremonies. More mellow and fun.
    Jason - Chris - both serious about finding the one.
    Bob - Chris - funny, and a jokester

    I can totally see that. Not a bad comparison at all.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-01-2010 at 07:39 PM.

  8. #14568
    FORT Regular SewCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    113

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by costcoholic;4018393;
    I just listened to the radio interview with Ali's brother Mike and something very intersting occured to me.

    At the end of the interview the host asks Mike does Ali's chosen one speak Spanish.

    Mike says "I'm not sure...I'll ask him....."

    Why would he have to ask Roberto if he spoke Spanish????? That would seem to be a given???
    That was just a way to avoid the question. I mean, really, it's so obvious what that question was meant to do, and he really can't answer it.

    Now it would've been funny if he had answered in Spanish. Yo no se.

  9. #14569
    FORT Fanatic latergator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    668

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Wow... so much garbage is being thrown out there, we sure could use a hunky garbage man couldn't we?

    Truthfully, I am amazed at all the stuff that is being leaked and reported as fact. So many stories and rehashes of old interviews it makes your head spin. Even down to the interview with Ali's brother I heard today, the person doing the interview was totally into the rumors... I must admit that Mike did a good job of keeping his comments neutral... well almost. So many many rumors, and now we have Mike Fleiss saying don't believe all of them? Heavens, we know enough to know that he was more than likely the leak to begin with.

    We have been playing this big cat and mouse game with MF all season. He has been giving us a love story just barely at the surface, but then when we get close to recognizing it for what it is, he covers it with blankets of drama with the likes of Justin and the two girlfriends, Kasey and his tattoo and his atrocious singing, Frank and his jealousy and then dropping the bombshell and going back to his girlfriend, and even Roberto and his "opportune" move to southern California. I'm not easily convinced that MF didn't have a hand in orchestrating this for him for playing along this season.

    I expect tomorrow to be filled with plenty of angst and tears... a roller coaster of emotions. Just like they have, and still are, promising us in the media and online. I take heart that the one rumor that has not been plastered all over the media is the truth of the show... that Chris is in fact f1, the final rose. We here at FORT heard this from TeamKip about a week when it was quickly discounted by those who had more stoolies than the others. Yet, the outside world is not privy to these spoilers, and only know what they were shown on TV and in the rags. Consequently they have been bombarded with Roberto or no one and are fully expecting it to go down this way.

    I've watched a sweet love story unfold this season... and I look forward to seeing it come to fruition tomorrow night. The story of Ali and Chris is like that pearl that takes time to grow and mature but when it does it is a beautiful thing.

    The song, Under a Streetlight, by Joshua Radin I believe tells the story this season... it was played when they kissed. I leave you with this image...

    Last edited by latergator; 08-01-2010 at 07:43 PM. Reason: added the name of the song :/

  10. #14570
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    404

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine;4018510;
    Mike Fleiss had a press release come out earlier today. He stated that "most of the internet rumors out there, are dead wrong." The only rumors I have heard of have involved Ali picking nobody or Ali picking Roberto. So what is MF telling us. that Ali chose Chris? He also said that 'America will be very happy with the outcome." Chris overwhelmingly leads as the fan fave, and the fans wouldn't be "very happy" if she broke his heart. Of course this may just be all Mike Fleiss fluff too.

    I wouldn't trust anything that this man has to say. He's just hyping up the finale in my opinion. But he has something up his sleeves for sure, we'll just have to see how it plays out. I think we know MOST of the ending to the story, we just need some things to fill it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.