Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

  1. #14551
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    202

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4018382;
    I think if Chris L was the Bachelor it would be a mix of Charlie O'Connell, Jason Mesnick, & Bob Guiney's seasons put together.
    Then this would be the worse season ever, IMO. I think Chris L is not like any of those guys. Why would you say that about him and compare him to those 3? Just curious about your perspective

  2. #14552
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;4018415;
    Then this would be the worse season ever, IMO. I think Chris L is not like any of those guys. Why would you say that about him and compare him to those 3? Just curious about your perspective
    Charlie - Chris - Season filled with dressed down Rose ceremonies. More mellow and fun.
    Jason - Chris - both serious about finding the one.
    Bob - Chris - funny, and a jokester


  3. #14553
    Music Maker Mozart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Oceanside, California
    Posts
    324

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Please move this post if it is in the wrong thread. I don't know how to move posts.
    Yes, yuck! Forgive my saying.....but Jake might feel quite at home with the OTHER WOMEN co-hosts of the View.
    And I hope that the ladies' of the View won't let Jake get in a word edgewise!
    Marti

  4. #14554
    FORT Regular Pete B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    139

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    I posted this in the ATFR thread originally but at the mods request, I am moving it here. I am posting it for what it's worth, an interesting "ending" that I just received from an "informed source" - not necessarily something I am totally sold on myself. I am particularly cautious since I didn't really follow this season too closely.

    The jist of this ending is that Ali does indeed reject both Chris and Roberto but actually hooks up with Frank at the ATFR. While my own opinion of Frank to date is very low and I thought this scenario was unlikely, I would never underestimate the weasel-ways of MF to come up with a new "twist" to boost ratings. I would however like to hear some thoughts from those of you who have had your ear closer to the ground - is this a likely ending?

  5. #14555
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    504

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete B;4018432;
    I posted this in the ATFR thread originally but at the mods request, I am moving it here. I am posting it for what it's worth, an interesting "ending" that I just received from an "informed source" - not necessarily something I am totally sold on myself. I am particularly cautious since I didn't really follow this season too closely.

    The jist of this ending is that Ali does indeed reject both Chris and Roberto but actually hooks up with Frank at the ATFR. While my own opinion of Frank to date is very low and I thought this scenario was unlikely, I would never underestimate the weasel-ways of MF to come up with a new "twist" to boost ratings. I would however like to hear some thoughts from those of you who have had your ear closer to the ground - is this a likely ending?
    Wow doesn't appear to be a likely ending to me. Sure hope not.

  6. #14556
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    521

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete B;4018432;
    I posted this in the ATFR thread originally but at the mods request, I am moving it here. I am posting it for what it's worth, an interesting "ending" that I just received from an "informed source" - not necessarily something I am totally sold on myself. I am particularly cautious since I didn't really follow this season too closely.

    The jist of this ending is that Ali does indeed reject both Chris and Roberto but actually hooks up with Frank at the ATFR. While my own opinion of Frank to date is very low and I thought this scenario was unlikely, I would never underestimate the weasel-ways of MF to come up with a new "twist" to boost ratings. I would however like to hear some thoughts from those of you who have had your ear closer to the ground - is this a likely ending?

    This is the most unlikely ending to me...particularly because Frank has been seen kissing Nicole all over the place and Ali was about to spit venom about him at MTA. She also has said that she has learned that guys like Frank are basically bad news so I don't see this happening.

    My guess is she rejects both because she isn't in love with them. The end.

  7. #14557
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    21

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Honestly, I think both guys would make great bachelors. Roberto isn't boring, many women like his type which is romantic, sweet and easygoing. Both guys would do great. They are both real gentlemen and genuine in their own ways. I would look forward to either guy being the next bachelor, even Kirk would be okay for me.

    For me, I prefer Chris over Roberto, but if she picks Roberto or flies solo that will be ok with me. Although I will be sad for Chris since I am Team Chris all the way.

  8. #14558
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    998

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete B;4018432;
    I posted this in the ATFR thread originally but at the mods request, I am moving it here. I am posting it for what it's worth, an interesting "ending" that I just received from an "informed source" - not necessarily something I am totally sold on myself. I am particularly cautious since I didn't really follow this season too closely.

    The jist of this ending is that Ali does indeed reject both Chris and Roberto but actually hooks up with Frank at the ATFR. While my own opinion of Frank to date is very low and I thought this scenario was unlikely, I would never underestimate the weasel-ways of MF to come up with a new "twist" to boost ratings. I would however like to hear some thoughts from those of you who have had your ear closer to the ground - is this a likely ending?
    NOT a chance.

    I don't even think Ali rejects the F2s. I think she scares them with being conflicted, and they do not propose....she has a way out, which she probably wanted, anyway.

  9. #14559
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    785

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by feather7;4018437;
    Honestly, I think both guys would make great bachelors. Roberto isn't boring, many women like his type which is romantic, sweet and easygoing. Both guys would do great. They are both real gentlemen and genuine in their own ways. I would look forward to either guy being the next bachelor, even Kirk would be okay for me.

    For me, I prefer Chris over Roberto, but if she picks Roberto or flies solo that will be ok with me. Although I will be sad for Chris since I am Team Chris all the way.
    RM would be a good TB IMO. But I'm curious... why did he apply to be on the bachelorette? We know CL watched Jake's season and liked ALi and was told by a customer to apply. What were RM's motives? Supposedly he said he didn't watch Jake's season, so he didn't know anything about ALi beforehand. What made him apply? Does anyone know?

  10. #14560
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    21

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Honestly, I think both guys would make GREAT bachelors. I wouldn't say Roberto is boring he's just different from Chris. He is more of a romantic, sweet and easygoing....many women dig his type. Both guys would do great. They are both real gentlemen and genuine in their own ways plus not to mention HANDSOME. I would look forward to either guy being the next bachelor, even Kirk would be okay for me.

    For me, I prefer Chris over Roberto, but I think Roberto is good for her too. I just hope she makes a smart decision that she won't regret regardless of the outcome. However, I am always TEAM CHRIS ALL THE WAY and will probably be very sad on Monday night.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.