Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4018188;
    Poor thing. I hope he is not drowning his sorrows. I don't think he was actually drunk at any time on the show. Maybe the lagoon date he was a little tipsy. I hope he is doing okay.........
    I'm sure he's fine whatever the outcome.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Cameronl;4018159;
    On a personal basis, I think all of this is orchestrated. It was with Jake and it is this time. Think about it a minute. Here she is a good looking smart gal that has achieved notoriety in a positive way, just look at the polls.

My guess is that she is holding out for a rich man and why not? I have felt from the beginning of this season, that she did the Bachelorette gig, for the money. Neither one of the two are rich men nor are they going to be logically.
    Oh, I don't know about that... I have a high school friend who has his own insurance agency (Farm Bureau) and he owns three Corvettes, a beautiful home, a condo in Hawaii and has traveled the world. Not too shabby... And Ali has a nice nest egg that, if invested wisely, could hold them over for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4018165;
    Latest from CH:
    I'm Still convinced that she rejected them both..........They seem to be trying to soften the blow with these latest interviews they are doing.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4018201;
    I'm Still convinced that she rejected them both..........They seem to be trying to soften the blow with these latest interviews they are doing.
    I am completely convinced of that also.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4018201;
    I think the F2s didn't propose...because she scared them being conflicted....

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;4017302;
    However, well sleuthed spoilers are yet another story! I "believe" I saw a ridiculously beautiful story with Roberto and Ali, but the faith I have that she chooses him comes more from the true spoilers this board has uncovered. To me, the only true untouched spoilers have been:
    1. the twitter pic of Roberto - yes, curiously handed to us by someone from ABC, but the picture is what it is
    2. the fact that Roberto is moving to CA - sure , you can make-up a hundred different excuses about why this career-driven, hard-working man has picked up and moved his career to CA unrelated to Ali, but the truth is, it is what it is! We were NOT meant to have this info!
    3. don't even need to get started on the dog tags, safe house, no sign of Roberto, etc... - these are secondary and more subject to interpretation, I get it!
    I haven't read all the spoiler posts this season. What was the twitter pic?

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4017296;
    It doesn't look like Ali and Roberto plan on living anywhere near his family or hers. That being said, I don't think that family is the problem with Ali and Roberto. Ali has said that she likes guys who are quirky, funny and interesting. She now says that she realized that she doesn't need those things in her man. What does this mean? Poor Roberto is not funny or interesting? It seems like it! For a while, Ali will be enamored with him because he is so different from what she is used to. He's like a shiny new toy for her to figure out. But a few months down the road, she will become bored and want to move on. This is just my opinion. I just don't see their personalities fitting long term. JMO
    What you say makes sense. I too have thought Roberto is a little bit boring. Perhaps it's just how they've edited him with her. But all we know is that he doesn't seem real interesting.

So, flashback to Trista/Ryan's season. I can definitely remember being gaga over Hot Charlie and thinking that Ryan was a snorefest, and that Trista would never-in-a-million-years pick Ryan. I never foresaw a marriage with children. I was way wrong.

I think exciting/spontaneous/controlling people are drawn to other exciting/spontaneous/controlling people because of the adventure & variety, but it's always short-lived. So I think the key to a LASTING relationship for an exciting/spontanous/controlling person is to pair up with a dull/loving/controllable person. Makes a perfect match. I think that's why Trista/Ryan work so well... Trista likes calling the shots and Ryan sits back and lets her and loves her.

Ali needs this same type of arrangement.

And what do you know... we suddenly have Roberto applying for his insurance license in the state Ali wants to call home. Chris says he'll be a garbage man and go anywhere she wants, if she'll continually keep flying to MA to see his family. But Roberto actually followed through with a move that indicates he's letting Ali call the shots. And Ali likes calling the shots...

I don't think Roberto's DAD and Ali would make a good relationship.
    But Roberto and Ali just might.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-01-2010 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;4018291;
    I haven't read all the spoiler posts this season. What was the twitter pic?
    I'd like to get the link to Roberto's new Twitter picture.
    Can someone please give it to me?
    If that isn't allowed, you can pm me with the link. Thanks!
    Marti

FORT Newbie

No offense, but what is the point of having an engagement when they all barely know each other??? Well, they haven't been seeing each other long enough to see if they are compatible. I say she has a problem if she stays single because she obviously needs alot more time with the guys. I don't think she can know at this stage whether or not they are right for her or not. I don't think she knows how a real relationship works. She should just pick the guy who she feels she can have a lasting relationship with and just see where that relationship takes them. Relationships that start slow work the best.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4018088;
    Seriously, I can't wait for the finale to be over. Can't wait to hear about Roberto's transfer to be with Ali and how they're setting up shop and I can't wait to hear how Chris has been able to move on with his life in MA.

I hope the board won't turn into a bloodbath like it did when Jillian picked Ed. Just remember that Chris has been seen out and about in MA and has been HAPPY.
    Pretty much sums it up for me too!! I am soo excited to watch it all go down because I think Ali is sooooooo happy and soooo in love!!!!

FB fans
    Chris 5,420
    Roberto 4,194
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily