Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Seriously, I can't wait for the finale to be over. Can't wait to hear about Roberto's transfer to be with Ali and how they're setting up shop and I can't wait to hear how Chris has been able to move on with his life in MA.

I hope the board won't turn into a bloodbath like it did when Jillian picked Ed. Just remember that Chris has been seen out and about in MA and has been HAPPY.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4018088;
    Seriously, I can't wait for the finale to be over. Can't wait to hear about Roberto's transfer to be with Ali and how they're setting up shop and I can't wait to hear how Chris has been able to move on with his life in MA.

I hope the board won't turn into a bloodbath like it did when Jillian picked Ed. :ohno Just remember that Chris has been seen out and about in MA and has been HAPPY.
    that would be the time for me to way out and move on with my life : ... until next show!

FORT Newbie

I don't know why people are still having hopes for Chris. It's not going to happen, end of story. I think we should just see that she leaves single or maybe hook back up with Roberto after the show. I just can't see her ending up with Chris. I think she had already made up her mind that he's not the one for her (which is an awful mistake). I think the two would have a great future together and make an awesome couple but unfortunately she will kick him to the curb or he will dump her himself. I can't see something different than that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018046;
    I think it's absolutely hilarious we're being prepped that it's not "scripted" and came from a very "real" place. Uhh. Yes. Okay.
    The fact that they are saying it isn't scripted and the new word which is even more scary "orchestrated" leads me to believe it is. It's hard for it to seem romantic and natural with those words flying around.

I hope the board won't turn into a bloodbath like it did when Jillian picked Ed. Just remember that Chris has been seen out and about in MA and has been HAPPY.
    I'm with you CSW!

And, I would just like to say that although we all have our favorites and may see different love stories, we can at least be understanding of other people's points of view, and not bash either Chris or Roberto.

I hope the board won't turn into a bloodbath like it did when Jillian picked Ed.
    Just remember that Chris has been seen out and about in MA and has been HAPPY.
    I'm cool with this but I hope it goes both ways, if Ali is with Chris tomorrow night, I hope we don't get an influx of posts about how "old" and "boring" he is like it is over at alphabet.

Personally, I just want my Ali-gator happy. I'm positive she's with Chris but if she's with Roberto and he's a loving, great boyfriend to her, I'm all for it.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018119;
    I'm cool with this but I hope it goes both ways, if Ali is with Chris tomorrow night, I hope we don't get an influx of posts about how "old" and "boring" he is like it is over at alphabet.

Personally, I just want my Ali-gator happy. I'm positive she's with Chris but if she's with Roberto and he's a loving, great boyfriend to her, I'm all for it.
    Ditto.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by feather7;4018104;
    I don't know why people are still having hopes for Chris. It's not going to happen, end of story. I think we should just see that she leaves single or maybe hook back up with Roberto after the show. I just can't see her ending up with Chris. I think she had already made up her mind that he's not the one for her (which is an awful mistake). I think the two would have a great future together and make an awesome couple but unfortunately she will kick him to the curb or he will dump her himself. I can't see something different than that happening.
    For the same reason that people see hope for Ali and Roberto.
    Do you think Roberto's proposal would stick after he said 3-4 times that he's NOT PROPOSING?
    I see Ali single. Don't know about the ATFR.

The best scenerio that I could get out of all the info I gathered is that Ali talks to Rob and Chris during their LCDs, and plants a seed of DOUBT in their minds after she tells them that she's conflicted for various reasons. This makes the guys squirm...and decide they want out. They waited for 6-8 weeks to be chosen, not played with.
    She may still say that inspite of that she'll make a decision...
    Chris may or may not decide to leave after their LCD.
    The guys DO NOT PROPOSE, and they'll look bad, not Ali.
    Fleiss has his drama.

US mag has a pic of Roberto on the boat coming to the FR. Where's his smile?

FORT Newbie

On a personal basis, I think all of this is orchestrated. It was with Jake and it is this time. Think about it a minute. Here she is a good looking smart gal that has achieved notoriety in a positive way, just look at the polls.

My guess is that she is holding out for a rich man and why not? I have felt from the beginning of this season, that she did the Bachelorette gig, for the money. Neither one of the two are rich men nor are they going to be logically.

Latest from CH:

She feels like she really got her life in order and has come to terms with what she’s done,” Harrison said. “I think they’ll appreciate what she does. It will be interesting to see how the fans react. I think I know but I always have to wait to Tuesday morning to see how the fans react.