Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;4017917;
    for the most part, to be honest i think it's sad so many people get so invested in this, its a TV show for crying out loud.....I think a lot of leads are fame seekers and of course the edit and the show is going to make them look like saints, the vienna/jake fiasco is a good example of that

I guess for me the biggest disappointment was jen scheft, a former winner who got to the bachelorette and apparently was dating her boss before filming even began, to me she was a big waste of time and it showed even the bachelorettes who at the time had a better track record than the men were not taking this thing seriously

to me the show is like jerry springer/maury povich, the old melrose place....ratings, ratings, and more ratings lol
    of course it is!

Personally I careless to know where jason/molly are today, or deanna or any of the previous bach in this show!

It is fun only and for a couple of weeks I dream the possibility of a happy ending which in most case are impossible due to the nature of the reality show.

But it is still fun to guess and root for the guy you like the most!

My theory (call it a dream if you like. ) is that Ali does think she wants Roberto right up until he shows up at the FRC, not sure if he actually proposes. I think then she realizes it was always Chris so ends it with Roberto. The show ends with Roberto leaving and Ali alone with her rose. Dramatic ending and fits with RS's spoiler and also the break with tradition.

F/f to the ATFR show and we see that Ali went to see if she could convince Chris that he's the one and they agree to date in the real world. Perhaps there's a proposal, perhaps not but it's all in a closed set or at least only with those who won't spoil the true ending. People will be satisfied as MF said because she did end up with someone but probably feeling bad for Roberto.

I acknowledge that this is pure fantasy but it could happen.

FORT Newbie

I have been reading and watching but don't see that you guys have read the article in our newpaper and on the web today about Ali and football star Matt Leinart. They supposedly met (and she gave him her digits) on July 15 and 'sparks flew' -- has that been discounted already?

Quote Originally Posted by grandmakate;4017957;
    I have been reading and watching but don't see that you guys have read the article in our newpaper and on the web today about Ali and football star Matt Leinart. They supposedly met (and she gave him her digits) on July 15 and 'sparks flew' -- has that been discounted already?
    It's not true. They were just at charity event together. A charity event to which she was accompanied by a ABC/Bachelor/ette handler with her the whole time. There has also been article recently from Stylist in mendia thread that siad their sources discounted this rumor.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4017959;
    It's not true. They were just at charity event together. A charity event to which she was accompanied by a ABC/Bachelor/ette handler with her the whole time. There has also been article recently from Stylist in mendia thread that siad their sources discounted this rumor.
    figured it was a plant that suddenly showed up in our sports newspaper section today -- of all days --

the love story I have seen is between Chris and Ali

I have always chosen the correct bach or lette, even if it was not my favorite -- even chose Molly and thought I was wrong

FORT Newbie

I have done the same as you over the years. And have been right on all even when they were not my favorite. I do think it is Chris this time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by grandmakate;4017957;
    Yeah. it was the daily gossig of the media for a day or two but we did consider that medias did exagerate since we did not see any hot pics besides her and him next to each other. Looks like only ONE PERSON saw the digits exchanged and we are not even sure that it was digits exchanged as well. son until said otherwise, nothing serious to dig here.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4017949;
    My theory (call it a dream if you like. ) is that Ali does think she wants Roberto right up until he shows up at the FRC, not sure if he actually proposes. I think then she realizes it was always Chris so ends it with Roberto. The show ends with Roberto leaving and Ali alone with her rose. Dramatic ending and fits with RS's spoiler and also the break with tradition.

F/f to the ATFR show and we see that Ali went to see if she could convince Chris that he's the one and they agree to date in the real world. Perhaps there's a proposal, perhaps not but it's all in a closed set or at least only with those who won't spoil the true ending.
    People will be satisfied as MF said because she did end up with someone but probably feeling bad for Roberto.

I acknowledge that this is pure fantasy but it could happen.
    I think it's absolutely hilarious we're being prepped that it's not "scripted" and came from a very "real" place. Uhh. Yes. Okay.

There is no doubt in my mind that she's with Chris and they're the ending to this season but how ever it's going to be presented to us is going to be the most contrived thing ever. If they tell us that Ali is seeing Chris for the first time since FRC at ATFR and is "convincing" him to get back together with her or anything of that nature, it'll be pure craziness. It's obvious that if there is a F1 (Chris or Roberto) she's seen him since filming ending and it was pre-orchestrated by TPTB to make it seem dramatic and shocking to get back together at ATFR.

We'll see how it goes but yeah, I'm expecting to be rolling my eyes to the back of my head for about 2 hours tomorrow.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018046;
    I think it's absolutely hilarious we're being prepped that it's not "scripted" and came from a very "real" place. Uhh. Yes. Okay.

There is no doubt in my mind that she's with Chris and they're the ending to this season but how ever it's going to be presented to us is going to be the most contrived thing ever. If they tell us that Ali is seeing Chris for the first time since FRC at ATFR and is "convincing" him to get back together with her or anything of that nature, it'll be pure craziness. It's obvious that if there is a F1 (Chris or Roberto) she's seen him since filming ending and it was pre-orchestrated by TPTB to make it seem dramatic and shocking to get back together at ATFR.

We'll see how it goes but yeah, I'm expecting to be rolling my eyes to the back of my head for about 2 hours tomorrow.
    Alanna... call me if you need someone to hit you up side the head to get your eyes back where they belong.... I can do that

I am just going to do as IST did and make myself a rumor/truth list and check each one off as it comes up.
    I expect to see lots of checks on the rumor side and a few on the truth side in the end

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018046;

Could be but I think they'll have CH saying that there's more to the story and we'll see what happened after the FRC, Alanna. Then some suspense before we see if they're still together. Of course since this is my story, I'm deciding what happens. Who knows what that crazy Fleiss will do.