Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4017703;
    Yeah... I lost a lot of respect for Kirk. Supposedly Ali said he was so "positive". But he seemed to be the most bitter about ALi letting him go.... and would slam everyone else. I think he was a sore loser. He actually thought it would be him or Frank at the end.
    no I would not say that. I think he is extremely hurt and it must hurt tons to watch the girl he still loves kissing chris and roberto, thinking that he wished it was him....

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;4017847;
    maybe she's pulling a scheft and already has another boyfriend lol

but seriously, I think she's single, too many people reported a similar story and now US magazine is running with the theory as well (not that they are at all credible)

I'm not totally convinced she went into this with the outcome of marriage, I think in a way she's doing what Jake did and wants a good time, and is doing what a lot of leads on this show did
    US isn't running with that. That would be People.

people, US, whatever, it is all the same slice of the same pie

FORT Newbie

I don't think Ali is single. IMHO, Ali is with Chris. However, it turns out I hope that nobody got hurt too bad by this whole reality show dating process.

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;4017863;
    people, US, whatever, it is all the same slice of the same pie
    PEOPLE isn't running with any ending, just that she changed the rules. US is running with she's engaged and happy and hinting at Roberto but not actually coming out and giving his name.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

totally missing the point beagle

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;4017887;
    totally missing the point beagle
    I think what you mean is that the ending doesn't matter because she did it for the fame and the money and good times, so who cares if she ends up with someone or not, it's all fake? Is that your point?
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;4017542;
    JMO...That isn't really a clue. I am from Houston and as white as can be, but I still say things in spanish. You have to know spanish in Texas to get around and I would think anyone living in CA would be the same way. Plus she was on the George Lopez show so she was probably throwing out the spanish words she knew.
    BUT, I have to agree with cookies-- how polite would it be in an effort to give a shout out to your guy to reference another guy that you are having a relationship with?!? Ali says: AS ROBERTO would say....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4017906;
    BUT, I have to agree with cookies-- how polite would it be in an effort to give a shout out to your guy to reference another guy that you are having a relationship with?!? Ali says: AS ROBERTO would say....
    this look wayyyy to much natural and spontanous when she replied that... and he was teasing her when she started to translate it...

I think what you mean is that the ending doesn't matter because she did it for the fame and the money and good times, so who cares if she ends up with someone or not, it's all fake? Is that your point?
    for the most part, to be honest i think it's sad so many people get so invested in this, its a TV show for crying out loud.....I think a lot of leads are fame seekers and of course the edit and the show is going to make them look like saints, the vienna/jake fiasco is a good example of that

I guess for me the biggest disappointment was jen scheft, a former winner who got to the bachelorette and apparently was dating her boss before filming even began, to me she was a big waste of time and it showed even the bachelorettes who at the time had a better track record than the men were not taking this thing seriously

to me the show is like jerry springer/maury povich, the old melrose place....ratings, ratings, and more ratings lol