Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by karche;4017507;
    Okay, I'm a Chris fan so I can't point to anything Roberto has said but at the George Lopez Show, Ali said the spanish words "OH MY GOD" referring to what Roberto says. Now this is where I'm stumped. I've watched all CL/AF episodes and you hear Chris say OMG on the scooter when Ali is driving and you hear them both say OMG when they find the pearls and lastly when they go to their Fantasy 54 suite they say OMG on how big it is. If this is a clue to CL then I'll take it for the night so that I can get a good sleep until tomorrow. So, if the Roberto fans can pinpoint where he says this phrase to counter this then please do...I'm going to sleep happy thoughts now!
    Ali clearly says that it's what Roberto would say in spanish (in whatever situation causes one to say OMG), therefore, it's obvious that he's said it before in her presense. We just never saw it on the show. Remember we aren't shown every little thing.

FORT Fan
    interesting...

http://www.you tube.com/watch?v=ON5NWduFlt8

Interesting!

I was especially interested to hear Kirk's take on it.

Ty's take was also interesting . . . but confusing because he said she was set on Frank and he was the one but then at the end of the clip he says Chris L. is the one for her.

The guys don't seem to know who she's gonna pick, just like the viewers don't. I'm afraid that we just simply have not been shown a love story (except for the one between Frank and Ali, but great way that turned out, geez), and so there is none there after all.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-01-2010 at 03:18 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4017665;
    interesting...

http://www.you tube.com/watch?v=ON5NWduFlt8
    Kirk clearly had too much to drink - he's just rambling and doesn't look completely there.

Kasey trashed Roberto to another reporter - then says he's a great guy and she can't go wrong?

FORT Fogey

OMG this is either hilarious or sad... kirk was drunk I think.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4017701;
    OMG this is either hilarious or sad... kirk was drunk I think.
    Yeah... I lost a lot of respect for Kirk. Supposedly Ali said he was so "positive". But he seemed to be the most bitter about ALi letting him go.... and would slam everyone else. I think he was a sore loser. He actually thought it would be him or Frank at the end.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4017685;
    Hope you had a nice trip. nothing has happend. Ali in SF, Chris at the cape, Roberto in SD. Just a bunch of rumos we are thinking she is single.
    Here is what that is going to happe. The way she is thinking is not good cause Frank. On the SC where she is crying with Chris an shoulder. This is wear she is afaird that he is leaving This time she is really hit the wall. She take a couple of days to think what to do. Chris H goes to her to see how she doing/ They end taling and rite her ship. She turns around and she is going to take the risk. She takes off after RM leaves and she walking back to Chris cause she is so worried that she has lost him. In her hand is the Dennis cibracelet. Bring out the klneex Chris is standing at the tree looking at the sunset. This is a long walk she change her shoes and put on them her tenni shoe The hug and the kiss it is easy. The End

FORT Newbie

I think its gonna be simple as this: She sends Chris home. Roberto also leaves because he cannot propose. She finds out both reject her. She leaves alone. Then, at the "after the rose" special, the two guys explain why they called it quits to a relationship w/ Ali.

It fits well into the "shocking outcome" and the "easiest decision of her life". Her "easy decision" that she indicated in an interview was staying single. Pretty obvious. Looks like Reality Steve will be right once again. I say that the only way he will be wrong is if they switched the ending to confuse him. I say that is highly unlikely. I say this is an unhappy ending after all.

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4017710;
    Here is what that is going to happe. The way she is thinking is not good cause Frank. On the SC where she is crying with Chris an shoulder. This is wear she is afaird that he is leaving This time she is really hit the wall. She take a couple of days to think what to do. Chris H goes to her to see how she doing/ They end taling and rite her ship. She turns around and she is going to take the risk. She takes off after RM leaves and she walking back to Chris cause she is so worried that she has lost him. In her hand is the Dennis cibracelet. Bring out the klneex Chris is standing at the tree looking at the sunset. This is a long walk she change her shoes and put on them her tenni shoe The hug and the kiss it is easy. The End

I like where you are going with this. Here is another scenario, I also believe the SC of him alone at the palm tree is pivital as well as the one with them together and the bottles of champagne. In the pic of them together, Ali's hair looks wet while Chris' looks dry. Would it be that her boat couldn't get close enough to shore? Monday can't come soon enough.

I can't buy that she's completely single. She's way too happy and bubbly for that. Not saying single women can't be happy but she just doesn't have the look of a woman who is going to face the wrath of 11M angry people in a few days for not choosing a guy.
    maybe she's pulling a scheft and already has another boyfriend lol

but seriously, I think she's single, too many people reported a similar story and now US magazine is running with the theory as well (not that they are at all credible)

I'm not totally convinced she went into this with the outcome of marriage, I think in a way she's doing what Jake did and wants a good time, and is doing what a lot of leads on this show did

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;4017847;
    maybe she's pulling a scheft and already has another boyfriend lol

but seriously, I think she's single, too many people reported a similar story and now US magazine is running with the theory as well (not that they are at all credible)

I'm not totally convinced she went into this with the outcome of marriage, I think in a way she's doing what Jake did and wants a good time, and is doing what a lot of leads on this show did
    I agree with your thinking. I think she's single, too..which goes way back to RS's theory.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi