Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;4017552;
    Has anyone sleuthed/ knows the background info about the picture of Chris on his facebook page? It's the one in a suit that has the photographer Channing Johnson's logo imprinted on it. I checked and he's a wedding photographer from Boston. According to the comments for this pic the first one is dated May 12. Does anyone know what wedding this pic comes from- brother, friend, HIS????
    Several of the first pictures on his Facebook page were uploaded on May 12th. As much of a Chris fan I am, I do not think it is his own wedding to Ali.
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4017534;
    Yes. Obviously. Thank you. We're over-analyzing every single thing she's saying when it's all a plant. She's told what to say, how to flirt with the interviewer, and how to be coy about everything. And unlike other leads, not only is she doing an amazing job but she does it in such a way that we can't even tell she's doing it.
    And yet Tenley got bashed for saying Ali has an amazing poker face! Game, set, match Tenley, I'd say.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by amydawn74;4017567;
    Several of the first pictures on his Facebook page were uploaded on May 12th. As much of a Chris fan I am, I do not think it is his own wedding to Ali.
    I know! When I saw the May 12 date and supposedly this is the date that has been discussed as the date he "resurfaced" after filming, it was just a thought of "wishful thinking." I do not think he is married either.

FORT Newbie

regarding the pic of Chris on FB (Channing pic), maybe that's why he leaves early... to attend his brother's wedding which is why he says he's gonna miss her... and then he returns for Ali at the very very end. There are probably not enough days for this to happen but.... just thought I'd throw that out there for all the dreamers... sigh...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;4017552;
    Has anyone sleuthed/ knows the backround info about the picture of Chris on his facebook page? It's the one in a suit that has the photographer Channing Johnson's logo imprinted on it. I checked and he's a wedding photographer from Boston. According to the comments for this pic the first one is dated May 12. Does anyone know what wedding this pic comes from- brother, friend, HIS????
    If it's one like this, it's his brother Mark's wedding to Meagan. It's not recent, althhough the photographer may have uploaded it on May 12. I think they got married in September, 2008.

Here's his brother and wife at the wedding.

His other brother, Erik, is getting married in October, 2010 to Sara.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4017565;
    I could go with this theory, except with a few minor additions. Including that she always had a preference for one of them, knew he was going to be her F1 but held off until ATFR, but saw him while the show was airing anyway.

I can't buy that she's completely single. She's way too happy and bubbly for that. Not saying single women can't be happy but she just doesn't have the look of a woman who is going to face the wrath of 11M angry people in a few days for not choosing a guy.
    If it was me and I got all those clothes, shoes trips and me falling at my feet and just got my big pay check I promise you I would be lit up like a christmas tree.

No I am serious, I do believe she did see one during the airing time. We do know that Chris took several trips off the cape. I do hope that is what she chose to do. You can have a crush on someone that you have had just a few dates but get in the real world and shee what the attraction really is. That is the smart thing to do. She is beauitful and she needs to get over her fear. With her parents divorced and her not picking the right men she needs to take it slow. You can always be married but you can not always be single.

FORT Regular

I may be asking a lot, but I just got in from a very long trip, and just wondered if anyone could update me (briefly) if anything new happened over that last day.
    Thanks in advance!

Nothing new today other than a sighting of Chris is CT at a Rascual Flatts concert and some twitter war with RS you can read in his thread.

Kino Bay: there really isn't anything new. CL supposedly was seen at a concert in CT, but once again, no picture. No new spoilers. Nada.

ETA: Oops, sorry. Didn't see sunshine2's post.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4017641;
    Kino Bay: there really isn't anything new. CL supposedly was seen at a concert in CT, but once again, no picture. No new spoilers. Nada.

ETA: Oops, sorry. Didn't see sunshine2's post.
    Sunshine2, Imsotired:
    Thanks for the info. This is a crazy season! I was hating being away from the computer and not be able to check out the latest news. This season better be over soon or I am going to have to expain this to a marriage counselor! 2 more days! Yeah!