Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4017522;
    She's told what to say when she is on these shows. I can see MF written all over it.
    Yes. Obviously. Thank you. We're over-analyzing every single thing she's saying when it's all a plant. She's told what to say, how to flirt with the interviewer, and how to be coy about everything. And unlike other leads, not only is she doing an amazing job but she does it in such a way that we can't even tell she's doing it.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;4017513;
    She said it in SPANISH which is Roberto's first language......
    lets not forget the blooper reel... Chris speaking Spanish. It was so cute in his deep voice... oh and Ali's sister is a Spanish teacher

Some fairy tales you don't believe... and then they happen

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;4017489;
    Am I the only one who is Team Chris but hopes he doesn't get picked because I am not an Ali fan.....I have thoroughly enjoyed this season just to watch and listen to Chris (he is funny and sarcastic...love him!!) So Ali being single or with R is fine with me.....just give me more Chris and let Ali drive off into the sunset.....maybe E. Lambton landscaping could put out a calendar with just pics of Chris cutting lawns topless????? An old broad can dream!!
    LOL. Yes.

No, really, I don't feel this way at all. He adores her and wants to be with her. Being with her is what is going to make him happy. I love Ali so I guess I'm not being the most unbiased judge here.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;4017513;
    She said it in SPANISH which is Roberto's first language......
    JMO...That isn't really a clue. I am from Houston and as white as can be, but I still say things in spanish. You have to know spanish in Texas to get around and I would think anyone living in CA would be the same way. Plus she was on the George Lopez show so she was probably throwing out the spanish words she knew.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4017527;

The only way I want him to chose him and that is if she truly loves him. If not let him go. He is fine young man with great personlaity. I could listen to him talk all day and record it so I could play it at night as I drift off to dream land. RM is a great young man and I do not want him hurt or made a fool out of. I doubt that she will choose either one.
    I just watched a movie on cable called Runaway Bride--with Julia Roberts playing a bride that ran out of four different weddings. Ha!! Reminded me of ALi. In the end she realizes that there was nothing wrong with the guys she was engaged to but the problem was her. She didn't know who she was or what she wanted. She took the time to figure out what she needed and why and then in the end married Richard Gere.

I don't know if ALi, after Frank leaving, could figure out so quickly what she wanted. Just seeing how immaturely she acted during Jake's season... maybe she's not mature enough to be with guys of RM and CL's caliber. If she were older, with a little more life experience like Trista, then maybe she would appreciate a CL or even RM. I just think ALi is a Runaway Bride.

FORT Fan

Has anyone sleuthed/ knows the background info about the picture of Chris on his facebook page? It's the one in a suit that has the photographer Channing Johnson's logo imprinted on it. I checked and he's a wedding photographer from Boston. According to the comments for this pic the first one is dated May 12. Does anyone know what wedding this pic comes from- brother, friend, HIS????
    Last edited by Tigerl; 08-01-2010 at 01:20 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4017551;
    I just watched a movie on cable called Runaway Bride--with Julia Roberts playing a bride that ran out of four different weddings. Ha!! Reminded me of ALi. In the end she realizes that there was nothing wrong with the guys she was engaged to but the problem was her. She didn't know who she was or what she wanted. She took the time to figure out what she needed and why and then in the end married Richard Gere.

I don't know if ALi, after Frank leaving, could figure out so quickly what she wanted. Just seeing how immaturely she acted during Jake's season... maybe she's not mature enough to be with guys of RM and CL's caliber. If she were older, with a little more life experience like Trista, then maybe she would appreciate a CL or even RM. I just think ALi is a Runaway Bride.
    Maybe Ali does runaway, takes a while to think, to grow up, and lets us know who she picks as her groom in ATFR!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;4017552;
    Has anyone sleuthed/ knows the backround info about the picture of Chris on his facebook page? It's the one in a suit that has the photographer Channing Johnson's logo imprinted on it. I checked and he's a wedding photographer from Boston. According to the comments for this pic the first one is dated May 12. Does anyone know what wedding this pic comes from- brother, friend, HIS????
    my guess would be his brother's wedding?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4017551;

Excellent choice of words!

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;4017557;
    Maybe Ali does runaway, takes a while to think, to grow up, and lets us know who she picks as her groom in ATFR!
    I could go with this theory, except with a few minor additions. Including that she always had a preference for one of them, knew he was going to be her F1 but held off until ATFR, but saw him while the show was airing anyway.

I can't buy that she's completely single. She's way too happy and bubbly for that. Not saying single women can't be happy but she just doesn't have the look of a woman who is going to face the wrath of 11M angry people in a few days for not choosing a guy.
    ~ Sex and the City