Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Oh, and people must have a memory problem. Just a few months ago, Ali was all ga-ga over one of the most fake people I've ever seen on TV. To say he even fits one of her so-called things she wanted in a guy is funny to me.

Forget that even her mom tells Roberto she's never seen her so happy or her dad saying that you can just tell by Roberto looking at her that he loves her.

Right now, I'm just hoping that I get what I come here for...spoilers. And hope that RS pulls through for us.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4017446;
    Why would I rely on RS when I can go by my own common sense and logic. I know what he said doesn't compute with what I see, hear and feel.
    Before I knew about RS and this site, I thought the same about Jake and Tenley, well really Ali before Ali left. Then when I found his site and read that Vienna was the F1, I still would not believe it. I choose to believe that Jake would fly back to SF and get Ali.

Well, choosing to ignore someone that has been right all along is not a good idea.

On this show, your own two eyes could deceive you.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4017425;
    Also, check out the RS thread.
    ooohh lol private investigators?? - looks like the man's scrambling to cover his behind? this is going to be funny to see how it all goes down come monday...thanks for the tip atem

all the speculation is making my head spin... along with almost nobody over here talking about roberto we're passing the threshold rapidly *sigh*
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4017447;
    Oh, and people must have a memory problem. Just a few months ago, Ali was all ga-ga over one of the most fake people I've ever seen on TV. To say he even fits one of her so-called things she wanted in a guy is funny to me.

Forget that even her mom tells Roberto she's never seen her so happy or her dad saying that you can just tell by Roberto looking at her that he loves her.

Right now, I'm just hoping that I get what I come here for...spoilers. And hoe that RS pulls through for us.
    Yes, I can say that they both lover her. You would not be happy got to travel around the world have men falling at your feet, all the clothes, shoes, and money and she does not have to pick all the stress is gone...Oh Happy Days....But how does she truly feel that is the questions...she is good at faking her feelings..

Am I the only one who is Team Chris but hopes he doesn't get picked because I am not an Ali fan.....I have thoroughly enjoyed this season just to watch and listen to Chris (he is funny and sarcastic...love him!!) So Ali being single or with R is fine with me.....just give me more Chris and let Ali drive off into the sunset.....maybe E. Lambton landscaping could put out a calendar with just pics of Chris cutting lawns topless????? An old broad can dream!!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4017447;

Right now, I'm just hoping that I get what I come here for...spoilers. And hope that RS pulls through for us.
    Oh atem, I never saw that she was into Jake, that's probably why she left. So you want him to be right.

Before I knew about RS and this site, I thought the same about Jake and Tenley, well really Ali before Ali left. Then when I found his site and read that Vienna was the F1, I still would not believe it. I choose to believe that Jake would fly back to SF and get Ali.

Well, choosing to ignore someone that has been right all along is not a good idea.

On this show, your own two eyes could deceive you.
    RS isn't the only one with a good track record, I have one too. I wouldn't have needed RS to tell me that Vienna was F1, I would have saw that myself.

FORT Newbie

Okay, I'm a Chris fan so I can't point to anything Roberto has said but at the George Lopez Show, Ali said the spanish words "OH MY GOD" referring to what Roberto says. Now this is where I'm stumped. I've watched all CL/AF episodes and you hear Chris say OMG on the scooter when Ali is driving and you hear them both say OMG when they find the pearls and lastly when they go to their Fantasy 54 suite they say OMG on how big it is. If this is a clue to CL then I'll take it for the night so that I can get a good sleep until tomorrow. So, if the Roberto fans can pinpoint where he says this phrase to counter this then please do...I'm going to sleep happy thoughts now!

Quote Originally Posted by karche;4017507;
    Okay, I'm a Chris fan so I can't point to anything Roberto has said but at the George Lopez Show, Ali said the spanish words "OH MY GOD" referring to what Roberto says. Now this is where I'm stumped. I've watched all CL/AF episodes and you hear Chris say OMG on the scooter when Ali is driving and you hear them both say OMG when they find the pearls and lastly when they go to their Fantasy 54 suite they say OMG on how big it is. If this is a clue to CL then I'll take it for the night so that I can get a good sleep until tomorrow. So, if the Roberto fans can pinpoint where he says this phrase to counter this then please do...I'm going to sleep happy thoughts now!
    She said it in SPANISH which is Roberto's first language......

FORT Fanatic

She's told what to say when she is on these shows. I can see MF written all over it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;4017513;
    She said it in SPANISH which is Roberto's first language......
    from the outtakes of what we saw from the MTA, a lot of the times the guys, CH, and Ali would be speaking Spanish. I think thats just b/c a lot of the guys knew Spanish.