Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

  1. #14451
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Oh, and people must have a memory problem. Just a few months ago, Ali was all ga-ga over one of the most fake people I've ever seen on TV. To say he even fits one of her so-called things she wanted in a guy is funny to me.

    Forget that even her mom tells Roberto she's never seen her so happy or her dad saying that you can just tell by Roberto looking at her that he loves her.

    Right now, I'm just hoping that I get what I come here for...spoilers. And hope that RS pulls through for us.

  2. #14452
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4017446;
    Why would I rely on RS when I can go by my own common sense and logic. I know what he said doesn't compute with what I see, hear and feel.
    Before I knew about RS and this site, I thought the same about Jake and Tenley, well really Ali before Ali left. Then when I found his site and read that Vienna was the F1, I still would not believe it. I choose to believe that Jake would fly back to SF and get Ali.

    Well, choosing to ignore someone that has been right all along is not a good idea.

    On this show, your own two eyes could deceive you.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

  3. #14453
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;4017425;
    Also, check out the RS thread.
    ooohh lol private investigators?? - looks like the man's scrambling to cover his behind? this is going to be funny to see how it all goes down come monday...thanks for the tip atem

    all the speculation is making my head spin... along with almost nobody over here talking about roberto we're passing the threshold rapidly *sigh*
    Team Alibeartito

  4. #14454
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    176

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;4017447;
    Oh, and people must have a memory problem. Just a few months ago, Ali was all ga-ga over one of the most fake people I've ever seen on TV. To say he even fits one of her so-called things she wanted in a guy is funny to me.

    Forget that even her mom tells Roberto she's never seen her so happy or her dad saying that you can just tell by Roberto looking at her that he loves her.

    Right now, I'm just hoping that I get what I come here for...spoilers. And hoe that RS pulls through for us.
    Yes, I can say that they both lover her. You would not be happy got to travel around the world have men falling at your feet, all the clothes, shoes, and money and she does not have to pick all the stress is gone...Oh Happy Days....But how does she truly feel that is the questions...she is good at faking her feelings..

  5. #14455
    FORT Regular lyn60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hamilton, Ont Canada
    Posts
    126

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Am I the only one who is Team Chris but hopes he doesn't get picked because I am not an Ali fan.....I have thoroughly enjoyed this season just to watch and listen to Chris (he is funny and sarcastic...love him!!) So Ali being single or with R is fine with me.....just give me more Chris and let Ali drive off into the sunset.....maybe E. Lambton landscaping could put out a calendar with just pics of Chris cutting lawns topless????? An old broad can dream!!

  6. #14456
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;4017447;
    Oh, and people must have a memory problem. Just a few months ago, Ali was all ga-ga over one of the most fake people I've ever seen on TV. To say he even fits one of her so-called things she wanted in a guy is funny to me.

    Forget that even her mom tells Roberto she's never seen her so happy or her dad saying that you can just tell by Roberto looking at her that he loves her.

    Right now, I'm just hoping that I get what I come here for...spoilers. And hope that RS pulls through for us.
    Oh atem, I never saw that she was into Jake, that's probably why she left. So you want him to be right.


    Before I knew about RS and this site, I thought the same about Jake and Tenley, well really Ali before Ali left. Then when I found his site and read that Vienna was the F1, I still would not believe it. I choose to believe that Jake would fly back to SF and get Ali.

    Well, choosing to ignore someone that has been right all along is not a good idea.

    On this show, your own two eyes could deceive you.
    RS isn't the only one with a good track record, I have one too. I wouldn't have needed RS to tell me that Vienna was F1, I would have saw that myself.

  7. #14457
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    24

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Okay, I'm a Chris fan so I can't point to anything Roberto has said but at the George Lopez Show, Ali said the spanish words "OH MY GOD" referring to what Roberto says. Now this is where I'm stumped. I've watched all CL/AF episodes and you hear Chris say OMG on the scooter when Ali is driving and you hear them both say OMG when they find the pearls and lastly when they go to their Fantasy 54 suite they say OMG on how big it is. If this is a clue to CL then I'll take it for the night so that I can get a good sleep until tomorrow. So, if the Roberto fans can pinpoint where he says this phrase to counter this then please do...I'm going to sleep happy thoughts now!

  8. #14458
    FORT Fan cookie5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Big Easy
    Posts
    297

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by karche;4017507;
    Okay, I'm a Chris fan so I can't point to anything Roberto has said but at the George Lopez Show, Ali said the spanish words "OH MY GOD" referring to what Roberto says. Now this is where I'm stumped. I've watched all CL/AF episodes and you hear Chris say OMG on the scooter when Ali is driving and you hear them both say OMG when they find the pearls and lastly when they go to their Fantasy 54 suite they say OMG on how big it is. If this is a clue to CL then I'll take it for the night so that I can get a good sleep until tomorrow. So, if the Roberto fans can pinpoint where he says this phrase to counter this then please do...I'm going to sleep happy thoughts now!
    She said it in SPANISH which is Roberto's first language......

  9. #14459
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    496

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    She's told what to say when she is on these shows. I can see MF written all over it.

  10. #14460
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    404

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;4017513;
    She said it in SPANISH which is Roberto's first language......
    from the outtakes of what we saw from the MTA, a lot of the times the guys, CH, and Ali would be speaking Spanish. I think thats just b/c a lot of the guys knew Spanish.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.