Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

  1. #14441
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    176

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;4017411;
    Chris was spotted at a concert in CT.
    They will keep us quessing till Monday nitght. Everyone get the wine and the knleex we are all going to need it.....how ever it ends I just hope it is done with class for these two men.

  2. #14442
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4017417;
    ohh ok....Thanks atem! thought he was supposed to be away in LA all week or something
    Also, check out the RS thread.

  3. #14443
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4017418;
    LOL come on. She says she wanted someone funny and quirky and interesting, tells us she finds Chris all these things, then turns around and says that's not what she wants anymore. Do you find nothing suspicious about this?
    Poor, poor Ali. She should have kept her job at FB. This bette job was too much for her to handle.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

  4. #14444
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4017418;
    LOL come on. She says she wanted someone funny and quirky and interesting, tells us she finds Chris all these things, then turns around and says that's not what she wants anymore. Do you find nothing suspicious about this?
    Alanna, remember this is a girl that thought Frank was 100% in love with her. To say she is not a good judge of character is an understatement

  5. #14445
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4017380;
    I know I'm bored by him and I liked him early on. I wish we knew something other than he played baseball and likes to dance and of course he's good looking. One thing that stands out is that clip where he tells Ali that he hopes to share many sunsets with her. He's not even looking at her and there's no inflection in his voice. Almost robotic. Hopefully he's better off camera.

    I don't think I'll ever see a love story with Roberto. I don't see Ali picking him but if she does I'll wish them well.

    I actually see a lot of clues that she's with Chris but agree that there's more out there indicating Roberto. I won't get into why I think it could be Chris because most have already been said.
    It's funny you say that, because my impression of that was the same, it just seemed like a line to say... and I didn't see her expresion as being genuine. Think about it though, it was a first date, it was an unrealistic thing to say for someone you had just met. Seemed so "Rico Suave", but maybe she bought it, hook, line and sinker.

  6. #14446
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Ali also said that she gave Roberto the FIR, because she could see him being the one at the end. So, what you guys are saying makes no sense.

  7. #14447
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,113

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4017427;
    Poor, poor Ali. She should have kept her job at FB. This bette job was too much for her to handle.

    I wonder if the "if onlys" have set in for her yet.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  8. #14448
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal;4017420;
    He is anything but boring! I am hoping they are together as I type this. I found out today that they had one heck of a HTD! There is a reason we did not see their "goodbye kiss" at his parents home.

    Probably not a good sign for Chris as the F1 if he is attending a concert on the East Coast. Roberto has spent most of the summer in CA.

    I wondered about that HTD, because the date started early and they didn't get to his parents until night. I also suspect that it was the same way in Iceland as to why we didn't get to see it too.

  9. #14449
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    176

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4017427;
    Poor, poor Ali. She should have kept her job at FB. This bette job was too much for her to handle.
    Hope she has not shot herself in the foot. I would not be surprised if they want them all apart to keep the rumors going and everyone guessing. I am sure it will be the most watched one that they have ever had.

  10. #14450
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4017404;
    If we are going to listen to spoilers we cannot pick and choose whom we will listen to. RS has been right each time. My bet would be to take his word that Ali is still single until he is proven wrong.

    Why would I rely on RS when I can go by my own common sense and logic. I know what he said doesn't compute with what I see, hear and feel.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.