Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Originally Posted by hooked4
    I find it fascinating everytime I read about "the connection" and "the story" that each poster says they saw this season! They are so diverse and yet each poster honestly knows they saw what they saw! For every person that professes they saw this and that with one suitor, another one saw nothing like that at all, and rather saw the exact same connection with their own guy! Kudos to TPTB on that!!! The beauty of this show is that they show different stories that will grab and reach different viewers in different ways. Doesn't hurt that that as superviewers, we tend to go back and re-play (courtesy of DVR) over and over again each segment with our own favorite guy!! (Guilty!!) This only helps us to reinforce what we believe we are seeing!

However, well sleuthed spoilers are yet another story! I "believe" I saw a ridiculously beautiful story with Roberto and Ali, but the faith I have that she chooses him comes more from the true spoilers this board has uncovered. To me, the only true untouched spoilers have been:
    1. the twitter pic of Roberto - yes, curiously handed to us by someone from ABC, but the picture is what it is
    2. the fact that Roberto is moving to CA - sure , you can make-up a hundred different excuses about why this career-driven, hard-working man has picked up and moved his career to CA unrelated to Ali, but the truth is, it is what it is! We were NOT meant to have this info!
    3. don't even need to get started on the dog tags, safe house, no sign of Roberto, etc... - these are secondary and more subject to interpretation, I get it!

I believe we will all be reminiscing next season about how we had true spoilers, but didn't listen to them! (ala Ed and his green mankini!!)
    ITA, with your entire post. I saw a beautiful love story between Ali and Roberto

The Twitter pic and CA move convince me
    Great post! It's amazing how differently we see the lovestory, but in the end, some are right and some are wrong. It just doesn't pay, to not listen. The spoilers are everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4017398;
    Great post! It's amazing how differently we see the lovestory, but in the end, some are right and some are wrong. It just doesn't pay, to not listen. The spoilers are everywhere
    If we are going to listen to spoilers we cannot pick and choose whom we will listen to. RS has been right each time. My bet would be to take his word that Ali is still single until he is proven wrong.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

hmm started reading the posts after being away for some hours and I think it just dawned on me that I've reached the brink of my threashold for this constant analysis and search for spoilers/clues- maybe its time for me to stop reading and keep away from the laptop till monday night - don't really seem to be much of a need for a lot of rehashing at this point

has there been anything new since the afternoon?
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4017408;
    hmm started reading the posts after being away for some hours and I think it just dawned on me that I've reached the brink of my threashold for this constant analysis and search for spoilers/clues- maybe its time for me to stop reading and keep away from the laptop till monday night - don't really seem to be much of a need for a lot of rehashing at this point

has there been anything new since the afternoon?
    Chris was spotted at a concert in CT.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;4017302;

2. the fact that Roberto is moving to CA - sure , you can make-up a hundred different excuses about why this career-driven, hard-working man has picked up and moved his career to CA unrelated to Ali, but the truth is, it is what it is! We were NOT meant to have this info!

I believe we will all be reminiscing next season about how we had true spoilers, but didn't listen to them! (ala Ed and his green mankini!!)
    Nevermind that his "active start date" in CA is 8/3, the day after the FRC airs...

Have to disagree re: your last line -- SOME will be reminiscing about the obvious clues while others will be happy b/c we saw it all along!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4017411;
    Chris was spotted at a concert in CT.
    ohh ok....Thanks atem! thought he was supposed to be away in LA all week or something
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4017296;
    It doesn't look like Ali and Roberto plan on living anywhere near his family or hers. That being said, I don't think that family is the problem with Ali and Roberto. Ali has said that she likes guys who are quirky, funny and interesting. She now says that she realized that she doesn't need those things in her man. What does this mean? Poor Roberto is not funny or interesting? It seems like it! For a while, Ali will be enamored with him because he is so different from what she is used to. He's like a shiny new toy for her to figure out. But a few months down the road, she will become bored and want to move on. This is just my opinion. I just don't see their personalities fitting long term. JMO
    LOL come on. She says she wanted someone funny and quirky and interesting, tells us she finds Chris all these things, then turns around and says that's not what she wants anymore. Do you find nothing suspicious about this?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4017347;
    It could also be a ruse. Maybe she is setting Roberto up to be the next bach. She would go on George Lopez and maybe Telemundo for that matter to garner some viewers just in case she dumps him or both guys.
    It's not Ali's job to set anyone up for the next Bachelor gig, that's TPTB's job and I'd say they've done it quite nicely for Chris.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4017349;
    Patty, I agree with you on this one completely! And it's not just because I only have eyes for Chris. I'm trying to be objective in how Ali described herself, what she wanted and what she needed. Granted I'm basing this on what I have seen of Roberto or what we have been allowed to see. Yes, he's good looking and sexy, but at the end of the day, I see her getting bored with him. Maybe Chris isn't her man, I don't know.. regardless, I see Ali as having such an exuberant personality, and from what I have seen of Roberto, I see him becoming boring.

He is anything but boring! I am hoping they are together as I type this. I found out today that they had one heck of a HTD! There is a reason we did not see their "goodbye kiss" at his parents home.

Probably not a good sign for Chris as the F1 if he is attending a concert on the East Coast. Roberto has spent most of the summer in CA.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;4016871;
    No offense but how long have you been watching this show??
    They want us to belive Chris leaves imo he doesn't.

Nope he doesn't, she just rejects him.