Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;4017331;
    My getting on the train was the George Lopez show and the shoutout in spanish. Thank you for bringing it home.
    I just saw that interview the other day. Yes, that is another positive for Team Roberto

FORT Fogey

do not forget the dogtaps (do we know the meaning?), the way she was estatic when the radio guy called her ali martinez, the smirk smile when she is looking at the rose waiting for roberto to join her, her comments to her family when she said that "roberto keeps telling her he loves her", the "super happy" comment, the comments saying that we will all understand at the end the reasons of her decisions, the way she defends BIG time roberto on her blog, the proposal day (meaning she had one), the fact that she wore her favorite yellow color most of her time with roberto and so on and on and on

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;4017336;
    I just saw that interview the other day. Yes, that is another positive for Team Roberto
    It could also be a ruse. Maybe she is setting Roberto up to be the next bach. She would go on George Lopez and maybe Telemundo for that matter to garner some viewers just in case she dumps him or both guys.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4017296;
    It doesn't look like Ali and Roberto plan on living anywhere near his family or hers. That being said, I don't think that family is the problem with Ali and Roberto. Ali has said that she likes guys who are quirky, funny and interesting. She now says that she realized that she doesn't need those things in her man. What does this mean? Poor Roberto is not funny or interesting? It seems like it! For a while, Ali will be enamored with him because he is so different from what she is used to. He's like a shiny new toy for her to figure out. But a few months down the road, she will become bored and want to move on. This is just my opinion. I just don't see their personalities fitting long term. JMO
    Patty, I agree with you on this one completely! And it's not just because I only have eyes for Chris. I'm trying to be objective in how Ali described herself, what she wanted and what she needed. Granted I'm basing this on what I have seen of Roberto or what we have been allowed to see. Yes, he's good looking and sexy, but at the end of the day, I see her getting bored with him. Maybe Chris isn't her man, I don't know.. regardless, I see Ali as having such an exuberant personality, and from what I have seen of Roberto, I see him becoming boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4017344;
    do not forget the dogtaps (do we know the meaning?), the way she was estatic when the radio guy called her ali martinez, the smirk smile when she is looking at the rose waiting for roberto to join her, her comments to her family when she said that "roberto keeps telling her he loves her", the "super happy" comment, the comments saying that we will all understand at the end the reasons of her decisions, the way she defends BIG time roberto on her blog, the proposal day (meaning she had one), the fact that she wore her favorite yellow color most of her time with roberto and so on and on and on
    As much as I see it with my eyes, the things you mentioned above can and will be disputed by anyone who has half a faith anymore that she chooses Chris or no one! I think the fact that we have at least one (maybe 2) true spoilers untouched by MF - the move to CA for sure, the twitter pic secondary! Those who see otherwise can even find reasons to dispute these, they will for sure find reason to dispute the above!!! Although they make sense to us, I do understand how they would be subject to interpretation by others!!!

The only other spoiler I think I might have real credence is the poster who said that Ali will become more defensive towards her choice, give out more clues, etc! I think we definitely have reason to believe the tone of her media has changed, but again, subject to interpretation by most!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4017344;
    Well, I do hope you are right. I do hope one is chosen but from the way it looks she is single and so are the two men

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4017296;
    It doesn't look like Ali and Roberto plan on living anywhere near his family or hers. That being said, I don't think that family is the problem with Ali and Roberto. Ali has said that she likes guys who are quirky, funny and interesting. She now says that she realized that she doesn't need those things in her man. What does this mean? Poor Roberto is not funny or interesting? It seems like it! For a while, Ali will be enamored with him because he is so different from what she is used to. He's like a shiny new toy for her to figure out. But a few months down the road, she will become bored and want to move on. This is just my opinion. I just don't see their personalities fitting long term. JMO
    ITA, pattycake. From my seat on this side of the TV screen, Ali and Roberto look like nothing more than a modern day 20-something hook-up. It'll burn hot and fast and when it burns out, they'll both move on. No big deal. I think it burned out before they left Bora Bora.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4017349;
    Patty, I agree with you on this one completely! And it's not just because I only have eyes for Chris. I'm trying to be objective in how Ali described herself, what she wanted and what she needed. Granted I'm basing this on what I have seen of Roberto or what we have been allowed to see. Yes, he's good looking and sexy, but at the end of the day, I see her getting bored with him. Maybe Chris isn't her man, I don't know.. regardless, I see Ali as having such an exuberant personality, and from what I have seen of Roberto, I see him becoming boring.
    I know I'm bored by him and I liked him early on. I wish we knew something other than he played baseball and likes to dance and of course he's good looking. One thing that stands out is that clip where he tells Ali that he hopes to share many sunsets with her. He's not even looking at her and there's no inflection in his voice. Almost robotic. Hopefully he's better off camera.

I don't think I'll ever see a love story with Roberto. I don't see Ali picking him but if she does I'll wish them well.

I actually see a lot of clues that she's with Chris but agree that there's more out there indicating Roberto. I won't get into why I think it could be Chris because most have already been said.

For whatever reason tptb choose to portray Roberto, as a Vienna. He is the physical, chemistry connection as Ali admitted to and Chris is the emotional connection, again as she admitted after his HTD. But, Chris definitely turned a corner with Ali on the physical as evidenced in Iceland, Portugal, HTD and FD.

So, MF has done a good job to even both guys on the physical side but a poor job on editing Roberto on any emotional connection with Ali.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4017390;
    For whatever reason tptb choose to portray Roberto, as a Vienna. He is the physical, chemistry connection as Ali admitted to and Chris is the emotional connection, again as she admitted after his HTD. But, Chris definitely turned a corner with Ali on the physical as evidenced in Iceland, Portugal, HTD and FD.

So, MF has done a good job to even both guys on the physical side but a poor job on editing Roberto on any emotional connection with Ali.
    Part of it is that Roberto is just not an emotional guy. He seems to have the same temperament no matter what is going on. I also think that Roberto was careful about preserving his reputation as he is trying to open a successful business.