Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by martinanne;4017258;
    Well, I do, because I think she ends up with Chris somehow. But even if it doesn't hint at a Chris ending, it definitely shows she has true very fond feelings for him. And at this point, that means a lot to me, because of the liklihood (based on spoilers, etc..) that she ends up with Roberto, I hate the thought that she may have just been leading Chris on because she had to for the show. Seeing Ali's face light up when she describes Chris, tells me that she was not just acting, she really does have good feelings for him.
    That is a good interview and yes she does lite up when she is speaking of Chris. No she is not acting, trust me she is not that good of actress. I think if she leads either one of the young men on she is going to the rath from the public. They are fine young gentlemen still trying to figure how MF gets them to do the show! It would be great to see a love story start and in a year a marriage. But that is just me. I am sure that we will not have a ending like the last one. Now that was a joke. I do hope the press will leave these three people alone and not rock their world. Maybe we will see a rainbow Monday night. Chris and that tree sure stand out in my mind. OHHHHHHHHHH how I wish blue birds fly

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4017270;
    How can you explain Roberto's brother being married to a woman like Kristen? If she can fit in, so can Ali. Some people just don't want to see what Roberto and Ali have no matter how obvious it is.
    It doesn't look like Ali and Roberto plan on living anywhere near his family or hers. That being said, I don't think that family is the problem with Ali and Roberto. Ali has said that she likes guys who are quirky, funny and interesting. She now says that she realized that she doesn't need those things in her man. What does this mean? Poor Roberto is not funny or interesting? It seems like it! For a while, Ali will be enamored with him because he is so different from what she is used to. He's like a shiny new toy for her to figure out. But a few months down the road, she will become bored and want to move on. This is just my opinion. I just don't see their personalities fitting long term. JMO

I find it fascinating everytime I read about "the connection" and "the story" that each poster says they saw this season! They are so diverse and yet each poster honestly knows they saw what they saw! For every person that professes they saw this and that with one suitor, another one saw nothing like that at all, and rather saw the exact same connection with their own guy! Kudos to TPTB on that!!! The beauty of this show is that they show different stories that will grab and reach different viewers in different ways. Doesn't hurt that that as superviewers, we tend to go back and re-play (courtesy of DVR) over and over again each segment with our own favorite guy!! (Guilty!!) This only helps us to reinforce what we believe we are seeing!

However, well sleuthed spoilers are yet another story! I "believe" I saw a ridiculously beautiful story with Roberto and Ali, but the faith I have that she chooses him comes more from the true spoilers this board has uncovered. To me, the only true untouched spoilers have been:
    1. the twitter pic of Roberto - yes, curiously handed to us by someone from ABC, but the picture is what it is
    2. the fact that Roberto is moving to CA - sure , you can make-up a hundred different excuses about why this career-driven, hard-working man has picked up and moved his career to CA unrelated to Ali, but the truth is, it is what it is! We were NOT meant to have this info!
    3. don't even need to get started on the dog tags, safe house, no sign of Roberto, etc... - these are secondary and more subject to interpretation, I get it!

I believe we will all be reminiscing next season about how we had true spoilers, but didn't listen to them! (ala Ed and his green mankini!!)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4017296;
    It doesn't look like Ali and Roberto plan on living anywhere near his family or hers. That being said, I don't think that family is the problem with Ali and Roberto. Ali has said that she likes guys who are quirky, funny and interesting. She now says that she realized that she doesn't need those things in her man. What does this mean? Poor Roberto is not funny or interesting? It seems like it! For a while, Ali will be enamored with him because he is so different from what she is used to. He's like a shiny new toy for her to figure out. But a few months down the road, she will become bored and want to move on. This is just my opinion. I just don't see their personalities fitting long term. JMO
    You don't have to explain your opinion. I know that you see only Ali and Chris together. And if they aren't together right now, you believe somehow they will be together. Somehow.

All I have to say is it is a good thing Ali is the one making the decisions... and not the fans dictating her feelings.

It seems that Chris might be at a Rascal Flatts concerto tonight in Hartford CT. I knew he was my dream guy These two girls have seen him today and they both went to the concert.

Omg chris was the bachelorette i just touched him!

and

Definitely was just hanging out with chris l from the bachelorette!!
    Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4017313;
    You don't have to explain your opinion. I know that you see only Ali and Chris together. And if they aren't together right now, you believe somehow they will be together. Somehow.

All I have to say is it is a good thing Ali is the one making the decisions... and not the fans dictating her feelings.
    Naw, I don't see Chris giving Ali a second chance. That ship has sailed.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-01-2010 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;4017302;
    I find it fascinating everytime I read about "the connection" and "the story" that each poster says they saw this season! They are so diverse and yet each poster honestly knows they saw what they saw! For every person that professes they saw this and that with one suitor, another one saw nothing like that at all, and rather saw the exact same connection with their own guy! Kudos to TPTB on that!!! The beauty of this show is that they show different stories that will grab and reach different viewers in different ways. Doesn't hurt that that as superviewers, we tend to go back and re-play (courtesy of DVR) over and over again each segment with our own favorite guy!! (Guilty!!) This only helps us to reinforce what we believe we are seeing!

However, well sleuthed spoilers are yet another story! I "believe" I saw a ridiculously beautiful story with Roberto and Ali, but the faith I have that she chooses him comes more from the true spoilers this board has uncovered. To me, the only true untouched spoilers have been:
    1. the twitter pic of Roberto - yes, curiously handed to us by someone from ABC, but the picture is what it is
    2. the fact that Roberto is moving to CA - sure , you can make-up a hundred different excuses about why this career-driven, hard-working man has picked up and moved his career to CA unrelated to Ali, but the truth is, it is what it is! We were NOT meant to have this info!
    3. don't even need to get started on the dog tags, safe house, no sign of Roberto, etc... - these are secondary and more subject to interpretation, I get it!

I believe we will all be reminiscing next season about how we had true spoilers, but didn't listen to them! (ala Ed and his green mankini!!)
    ITA, with your entire post. I saw a beautiful love story between Ali and Roberto

The Twitter pic and CA move convince me

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;4017239;
    I agree - as nice as Roberto seems to be - and caring etc - I can't see him as anything unique. Pre RC 1 on the M&G he teaches her to salsa. then pre RC 2 he suggests they play baseball. On the HTD he gives her his baseball picture - and they play baseball. I find myself wanting to hear what Chris has to say - he always seems to put an interesting twist on whatever he says - or tells you about. Not so with Roberto - we've never really heard him say much. The edit has left me wondering what they would talk about. Roberto's father's attitude bothered me too. Showing Ali the awards - it's all about Roberto. I have said this before - but Roberto seems to have been carried along in this relationship. I'm sure he was flattered when he got the fir. Then when Ali dragged him down on the ground for cuddling on their first date - he didn't seem into it. Then he was agreeable to wearing the dreadful costume for the Lion King show. Didn't seem to object at all. He begs his father not to be too hard on Ali. He seems like a more passive type like his mother. He appears to be a super great guy - but I think Ali has been strongly encouraging him. I am not sure his heart is truly in this.
    That kind of bothered me too. Don't get me wrong, Roberto seems to be a very nice gentleman. But to me Ali is more modern, and I see Roberto's family as more traditional. (maybe Roberto isn't, I dont' know) More like it's the woman's responsiblity to make the sacraficies, support your man, etc. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but Ali has said she doesn't want that. Let's face it, most times the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... and I just don't see Ali accepting that kind of lifestyle.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4017317;
    It seems that Chris might be at a Rascal Flatts concerto tonight in Hartford CT. I knew he was my dream guy These two girls have seen him today and they both went to the concert.
    Poor guy he will not be able to go to the bathroom by himself...

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;4017324;
    ITA, with your entire post. I saw a beautiful love story between Ali and Roberto

The Twitter pic and CA move convince me
    My getting on the train was the George Lopez show and the shoutout in spanish. Thank you for bringing it home.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4017317;
    Thanks pattycake92. It looks like the staying 10 days thing wasn't true.

Good to know he's out and having fun.