Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by amydawn74;4017095;
    Sorry about my timeliness with this post...I'm a little behind in this thread...

You know, my grandmother (almost 90) watches this show...I should ask her what she thinks!!!

And latergator, I was paying attention too! I love your analysis...well said. I am definitely looking forward to Monday night and I just want Ali to be happy. All of this back and forth has definitely made the ending interesting and I can't wait for it to all pan out...even though it has given me a huge headache today.
    One thing for sure for the last 8 weeks they have taken us from the real world to a dream land. This has been the best season in a long time. Most of the men on MTA are friends and they respect each other. The three left has taken us to romance land. JMO When Ali sister says what she said about Chris and another man in the lane. I see the bell ringing in her head. There is one thing for true love to make it last a life time you have to be friends first. You can have all the heat and want to find a room as fast as you can but if you are not friends then it will never work. I really think she turns RM down. Chris I am not sure but there is no way they let him leave early. I still think she runs after him cause she thought she might have lost him. If not I say hats off to all three and I do know they will stay friends. I can say when she went on the HTD you could see on her face oh I am home at last.JMO

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4016979;
    I have a feeling that no matter what goes down at the end they are all friends/friendly. Didn't someone say on here that CL said that he keeps in touch with all the guys and Roberto. If they were mad at each other for stealing each other's woman, that would not be the case. And I must say I did not like ALi during Jake's season but she seems ok to me now. Ali, RM and CL all seem like three level-headed, smart, attractive grounded people. Isn't that refreshing for this show? That at the end we finally aren't left with a bunch of skanks/losers and famewhores? I think everything will work out for everyone in the end.
    I think they are all still friendly regardless of how things went down as well and I do find that refreshing. We know CL and Roberto have been in contact and I like that. Ali has been very complimentay towards both and I believve that to be very genuine as well.

I do have some concerns about Ali based on how she acted on Jake's season and if that will return when she is out of an environment where the attention is solely on her. Overall I do think all are nice people who will be fine and find love whether it is with each other or elsewhere. All have gotten great edits and have represented themselves beautifully this season.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I have sat tonight and rewatched all of the dates with each of the final 2. Chris and Ali's dates were REAL dates, things you would do in real life. Very natural and normal things and they always ahd fun. Roberto's dates were mafe to seen interesting and exciting by the activities they did. Their actual time together was always boring. She never looked at the camera when she was with Chris, she always looked at the camera when she was with Roberto. Watch her neck muscles during the kisses with each guy.....they move more with Chris which means more real movement and tongue and throat movement. Borro mumbled during the FD and rarely made eye contact. Chris looks her right in the eye and speaks directly to her and clearly too. She would fit perfectly into Chris' family and I can tell you, knowing a lot of the hispanic culture Ali will never fit right in his family and will always have to prove herself to his parents.

I don't care what the ending is.....all I am saying is that she was more real with Chris and not with Borro. I will say this about the end...if it's Borro......it will last as well as Jake and Vienna cause Ali is a spontaneous and fun person and Borro is one dimensional and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;4017209;
    I have sat tonight and rewatched all of the dates with each of the final 2. Chris and Ali's dates were REAL dates, things you would do in real life. Very natural and normal things and they always ahd fun. Roberto's dates were mafe to seen interesting and exciting by the activities they did. Their actual time together was always boring. She never looked at the camera when she was with Chris, she always looked at the camera when she was with Roberto. Watch her neck muscles during the kisses with each guy.....they move more with Chris which means more real movement and tongue and throat movement. Borro mumbled during the FD and rarely made eye contact. Chris looks her right in the eye and speaks directly to her and clearly too. She would fit perfectly into Chris' family and I can tell you, knowing a lot of the hispanic culture Ali will never fit right in his family and will always have to prove herself to his parents.

I don't care what the ending is.....all I am saying is that she was more real with Chris and not with Borro. I will say this about the end...if it's Borro......it will last as well as Jake and Vienna cause Ali is a spontaneous and fun person and Borro is one dimensional and boring.
    I guess we all see what we want to see and I see a different story with Roberto and boring it was not! So we will just agree to disagree!

FORT Newbie

Ali says she takes a "risky" decision at the end. If she remained solo, that would be a "safe" decision on her part. I am thinking that one of the guys might have a chance of getting picked because she indicated that she has never been happier. If she was single, I think she would be content, but not "happy". For some reason, I just refuse to believe that she flies solo, even though spoilers like Reality Steve say so. Roberto and Chris are too good of guys to pass up on. I believe she will regret it if she does pass up on both of them.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by martinanne;4017227;
    This interview is so interesting. I didn't notice the past/present tense difference so much, but I did notice another difference between her descriptions of the men...her face! She talks about both of them, first Chris and then Roberto, and she has very complimentary things to say about both of them. But if you watch the video with the sound muted, you can see a difference in her facial expressions while she's talking about each of the guys. She talks about Chris from 0-18 seconds and her face just lights up and looks joyful, then from 19-51 seconds she talks about Roberto and she is more serious looking and she scratches her neck and when she smiles it's a lot more subtle. I thought it was very interesting. Like I said, WHAT she says about both guys is very nice, but her demeanor when describing Chris seemed more joyful to me. Also, it's in this interview that she describes Chris as kind of "quirky" and just a bit later in the interview says she's always liked quirky guys.
    I really want to think this exchange is significant (for Chris)....however, she could have been more subdued while talking about Roberto on purpose...maybe stifling something as not to give anything away....

I agree - as nice as Roberto seems to be - and caring etc - I can't see him as anything unique. Pre RC 1 on the M&G he teaches her to salsa. then pre RC 2 he suggests they play baseball. On the HTD he gives her his baseball picture - and they play baseball. I find myself wanting to hear what Chris has to say - he always seems to put an interesting twist on whatever he says - or tells you about. Not so with Roberto - we've never really heard him say much. The edit has left me wondering what they would talk about. Roberto's father's attitude bothered me too. Showing Ali the awards - it's all about Roberto. I have said this before - but Roberto seems to have been carried along in this relationship. I'm sure he was flattered when he got the fir. Then when Ali dragged him down on the ground for cuddling on their first date - he didn't seem into it. Then he was agreeable to wearing the dreadful costume for the Lion King show. Didn't seem to object at all. He begs his father not to be too hard on Ali. He seems like a more passive type like his mother. He appears to be a super great guy - but I think Ali has been strongly encouraging him. I am not sure his heart is truly in this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;4017239;
    I agree - as nice as Roberto seems to be - and caring etc - I can't see him as anything unique. Pre RC 1 on the M&G he teaches her to salsa. then pre RC 2 he suggests they play baseball. On the HTD he gives her his baseball picture - and they play baseball. I find myself wanting to hear what Chris has to say - he always seems to put an interesting twist on whatever he says - or tells you about. Not so with Roberto - we've never really heard him say much. The edit has left me wondering what they would talk about. Roberto's father's attitude bothered me too. Showing Ali the awards - it's all about Roberto. I have said this before - but Roberto seems to have been carried along in this relationship. I'm sure he was flattered when he got the fir. Then when Ali dragged him down on the ground for cuddling on their first date - he didn't seem into it. Then he was agreeable to wearing the dreadful costume for the Lion King show. Didn't seem to object at all. He begs his father not to be too hard on Ali. He seems like a more passive type like his mother. He appears to be a super great guy - but I think Ali has been strongly encouraging him. I am not sure his heart is truly in this.
    I respectfully disagree tha Ali has been dragging RM along. On the contrary, I see them both as being very engaged with one another. During the LK date, Ali even says that "Roberto takes advantage of every minute we are together and owns it." He seems to me to embrace everything that is thrown at him and doesn't whine about it, be it tight rope walking, performing on broadway, riding horses, oil wrestling, whatever. And, he has given her the most personal gift of any of the guys this season. He gave her his baseball jersey that he wore when he played in the college world series and had her name put on it. Clearly, baseball was a big part of his life, so to me, him giving her the jersey was huge. He's not bein dragged along, he is a ready, willing and able participant.

FORT Fan

How can you explain Roberto's brother being married to a woman like Kristen? If she can fit in, so can Ali. Some people just don't want to see what Roberto and Ali have no matter how obvious it is.

I love watching the clip of when he tells her "I can really see myself with you forever, you know that right?", and then he looks up at her and you can just tell he is smitten with her by the way he looks at her and that cute little smile he gives her. Her eyes never look away from his and she pulls him in for the kiss. It's so real & true on both of their parts.

I should never start re-watching clips because then I wanna go back and watch the other epi's too!
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL