Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;4014540;
    Wasn't there fans that approached he/Ed at a coffee/sandwich shop on Tuesday/Wednesday and he agreed to take pics with them but they were having issues with the blackberry or something...I think this was s'pose to have happened back home in Cape or E coast. I'm confused and delusional so, I could be wrong.
    I did hear about that but wanted to know if it was confirmed when this happened. No worries, I'm just as confused as you are!
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;4014531;
    IMO, he leaves before the FRC.

See what's not clear is WHY they didn't decide just to date after the show. This is what they should have done, because getting engaged after 6 dates is dumb...unless he is her F1, and once he takes himself out of the running(he doesn't know at this point if she's choosing Roberto), he never asks her to date post show, and this is how she ends up by herself, not even dating one of them.

IMO, only Roberto shows up for the FRC, as US mag has it...since he was F2, they're not dating. Ali is single.

IMO, during the MTA previews Chris was edited as F1 going into Bora, Bora.
    I am a Chris fan and I don't agree with this. I think his edit for the last few shows has been a clear "here is our next Bachelor" - if he will agree to do it.

I don't know what happened behind the scenes, but I will be amazed if Chris takes himself out after the LCD's - at least that we will see. How will MF fill the two hours? They may have agreed behind the scenes, but I still think we will see both of them on the final day.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;4014545;
    I did hear about that but wanted to know if it was confirmed when this happened. No worries, I'm just as confused as you are!
    Hi, the fan posted on his fb page (posted yesterday, I believe) that she saw him "about a week ago"

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4014558;
    I am a Chris fan and I don't agree with this. I think his edit for the last few shows has been a clear "here is our next Bachelor" - if he will agree to do it.

I don't know what happened behind the scenes, but I will be amazed if Chris takes himself out after the LCD's - at least that we will see. How will MF fill the two hours? They may have agreed behind the scenes, but I still think we will see both of them on the final day.
    I agree with this, too many guys have left Ali, I don't think he would leave her, he is there for her.

Quote Originally Posted by mamak;4014561;
    Hi, the fan posted on his fb page (posted yesterday, I believe) that she saw him "about a week ago"
    Thats what I thought too, if it was the story about Ed getting in the pic too that story has been out for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2;4014564;
    Thats what I thought too, if it was the story about Ed getting in the pic too that story has been out for awhile.
    yeah exactly, so that still means that we really don't know if he's back from LA, right?
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;4014568;
    yeah exactly, so that still means that we really don't know if he's back from LA, right?
    Chris is rumored to be in LA for at least 10 days f/time of arrival...

I imagine he is staying throughout the week, until the finale airs, will do the finale wrap party with everyone & TPTB (just like Jill, Ed, & Reid did last yr), then head back east first thing Tuesday...( in my fantasy world, he will be heading to GMA with Ali that morning)

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;4014512;
    I think I could accept Chris taking himself out of the running, but I couldn't accept Ali not choosing him. Either way - if she lets him walk - she is a bigger idiot then I thought.
    All this season I've been lumping her into the wrong category. I thought she is the type to choose some crazy@$$ adventure over a stable, loving guy. But I've since changed my mind about her.

First, it was the way she very, very nicely and very, very politely told Roberto Sr. to stay the heck out of her business/relationship with Roberto. My thoughts on her were cemented when I finally watched her stint on TBach last season thanks to Youtube. On TBette, she's so sweet and innocent with the cooing and the murmuring, but the truth is, the real Ali is the one with Jake. Where she tried to control and manipulate the situation like WOAH and then rallied all the girls around Vienna. I loved the scene where she threw a hissy fit in Ep5 and when Vienna started retaliating, Ali's was like "uhh, what's wrong with you?" like she had absolutely no idea why Vienna was acting like she was. Priceless. And let's not forget the way she's with the media- once again perfectly knowing everything but acting like she's a 12 year old on a search for a lollipop.

After watching all this, there is no doubt in my mind she's going to be choosing the one who is promising HER the most. The one who loves HER the most. Not the risk, not the adventure, not the wildcard, but the one who will absolutely, no doubt, definitely, 100% get down on one knee and propose and then stay loyal.

No matter how it's going to be presented to us and it's probably going to be presented to us as a "huge" gamble Ali is taking, in the end she'll be with the one professing his love and calling her his soulmate.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4014558;

In the previews she was talking about feelings with Chris rather than just being a great guy like she did about Roberto. That's why I saw Chris as F1.

I'm trying to deduce some of this stuff with logic....and maybe there is none
    I could be wrong, but IMO, she's single. We still have the AFRC

How do you explain that she didn't take one of them to date post show?
    To me the only logical explanation is that Chris left before the FRC, and he didn't know where Roberto/Ali stood, and that's why he didn't ask to just date.

The two hours will be the drama talk at the LCDs?

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4014573;
    Chris is rumored to be in LA for at least 10 days f/time of arrival...

I imagine he is staying throughout the week, until the finale airs, will do the finale wrap party with everyone & TPTB (just like Jill, Ed, & Reid did last yr), then head back east first thing Tuesday...( in my fantasy world, he will be heading to GMA with Ali that morning)
    He just seemed so in love with Ali, it takes a while to get over someone like that. I'm in awe of him if he can stay that long and do all that despite having proffessed such feelings not that long ago.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.