Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;4014373;
    where's the pic? and I'm still on the Chris train. just trying to see the edits neutrally. *LOL* kind of hard to do when you have a favorite.
    I just saw the picture in the media thread - I really think it was just a ponytail holder.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;4014433;
    There are pics on another thread and it doesn't appear to be the bracelet, instead her ponytail rubberband.
    Look, wearing the bracelet doesn't mean anything. I'm sure they're friends....and maybe even talk. She shouts out to him in her blogs, so there is something there...unfinished. It sounds like they're both ok with the outcome, except for us, the viewers.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4014437;
    It is. This has been discussed already sine back in June!
    I thought this had already been discussed and agreed...if it were a bracelet, it's not like one I've ever seen. JMO

Don't know if this has been discussed already, but I found it intereting. After the HTD's when Ali is talking about them with Chris before the RC. She talks about Roberto first, then Chris, Kirk and then Frank. But Chris is the only one that gets "that music".

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;4014359;
    If you look closely most of kisses with Chris end quickly and then Ali usually nuzzles into his neck to make them look longer. The camera angles change, often times repeating the same kiss, making their kisses look longer and more passionate. It reminds of Meredith's interactions with Matt during her season.
    Ali's kisses with Roberto are totally different. They are very spontaneous, often times initiated by her. It's almost as if she can't help herself. She seems to have an excitement about her when she is with Roberto. Their kisses are often times cut short my the editing. I think the attraction between the 2 of them was so apparent that they have to limit how much we see of them. I think that is why their screen time is so much less than her time with Chris (again much like Meredith's season with her and Ian).
    I believe she truly cares for Chris but not in a romantic way.

ITA!!! So are they 2 pragmatic people who have strong feelings for each other but would not agree to a shomance proposal or did they both just "go for it?" I hoping for something real in the middle of all this "game show/reality tv" mess.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;4014364;
    Originally Posted by Bloomers
    Let's look at this realistically. She has to convince the audience that she has fallen in love with the last two suitors. She does this with her actions ( all types of kisses, canoodling, including climbing on top of the guy, and making various and asundry remarks).

We can call it necessary, misleading, deceptive, or what it really is - lying.

This show is predicated upon deception. All of the leads are deceptive, but Ali is particularly good. I am simply not falling for that line that she is an open book, yada, yada.

She is lying to one or the other of them, and if she picks neither one of them and is as happy as a clam by herself, then she has lied to both of them and all of us as well.

People don't like to be deceived, including myself, and that is why we are already seeing varying degrees of outrage.
    Chris Harrison appears to have put on his coat of armor and is getting ready for something.

ITA.
    She's playing the game all the way up until the LCDs. All of the sudden things turn serious? She freeks the guys out? They get cold feet? WHY? What did she say to them? She wants 100%? That's not realistic even in a marriage. Sheesh.

How will Fleiss spin this? Who will he blame?

I have a feeling that Chris takes himself out after the chat on their LCD, and does not go to the FRC. He's always wanted her to FALL for him. If that's not happening, he's outta there. This is 'different' than the other seasons.
    I think I could accept Chris taking himself out of the running, but I couldn't accept Ali not choosing him. Either way - if she lets him walk - she is a bigger idiot then I thought.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;4014512;
    I think I could accept Chris taking himself out of the running, but I couldn't accept Ali not choosing him. Either way - if she lets him walk - she is a bigger idiot then I thought.
    IMO, he leaves before the FRC.

See what's not clear is WHY they didn't decide just to date after the show. This is what they should have done, because getting engaged after 6 dates is dumb...unless he is her F1, and once he takes himself out of the running(he doesn't know at this point if she's choosing Roberto), he never asks her to date post show, and this is how she ends up by herself, not even dating one of them.

IMO, only Roberto shows up for the FRC, as US mag has it...since he was F2, they're not dating. Ali is single.

IMO, during the MTA previews Chris was edited as F1 going into Bora, Bora.

I know this was discussed at one point and there was a tweet about Chris being back home this week but was that ever confirmed?
    Do we really know if Chris L is no longer in LA?

Also, When did Rob move to Cali? Maybe he might be under consideration to be the next Bach if Ali chooses neither of them.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;4014531;
    IMO, he leaves before the FRC.

See what's not clear is WHY they didn't decide just to date after the show. This is what they should have done, because getting engaged after 6 dates is dumb...unless he is her F1, and once he takes himself out of the running(he doesn't know at this point if she's choosing Roberto), he never asks her to date post show, and this is how she ends up by herself, not even dating one of them.

IMO, only Roberto shows up for the FRC, as US mag has it...since he was F2, they're not dating. Ali is single.

IMO, during the MTA previews Chris was edited as F1 going into Bora, Bora.
    This i hands down agree with. The MTA preview was without a doubt showing Ali's realtionship surpassing any other. That is why i'm so confused with the previews for monday.

In any case a closed set always smells like FISH.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;4014534;
    I know this was discussed at one point and there was a tweet about Chris being back home this week but was that ever confirmed?
    Do we really know if Chris L is no longer in LA?

Also, When did Rob move to Cali? Maybe he might be under consideration to be the next Bach if Ali chooses neither of them.
    Wasn't there fans that approached he/Ed at a coffee/sandwich shop on Tuesday/Wednesday and he agreed to take pics with them but they were having issues with the blackberry or something...I think this was s'pose to have happened back home in Cape or E coast. I'm confused and delusional so, I could be wrong.