Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;4014371;
    Ali wore the Dennis bracelet on JUNE 22, 2010 when she had her roots done at a salon. Take that for what it's worth.
    where's the pic? and I'm still on the Chris train. just trying to see the edits neutrally. *LOL* kind of hard to do when you have a favorite.

FORT Newbie

Ali wore the Dennis bracelet on JUNE 22, 2010 when she had her roots done at a salon. Take that for what it's worth.
    How do you know this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4014339;
    Let's look at this realistically. She has to convince the audience that she has fallen in love with the last two suitors. She does this with her actions ( all types of kisses, canoodling, including climbing on top of the guy, and making various and asundry remarks).

We can call it necessary, misleading, deceptive, or what it really is - lying.

This show is predicated upon deception. All of the leads are deceptive, but Ali is particularly good. I am simply not falling for that line that she is an open book, yada, yada.

She is lying to one or the other of them, and if she picks neither one of them and is as happy as a clam by herself, then she has lied to both of them and all of us as well.

People don't like to be deceived, including myself, and that is why we are already seeing varying degrees of outrage.
    Chris Harrison appears to have put on his coat of armor and is getting ready for something.
    I would add that to a degree, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Ali is being deceptive of course, but contestants are also fed some of their lines to help create the desired story. Like being asked to recite before the M&G something like "I could absolutely see myself marrying Ali/Jake/Jillian/insert lead here."

I have wondered just how earnest Roberto's line of "I'm falling in love with you" at dinner on their fantasy date was. Surely he was at least encouraged to "tell her how you feel." I would not be shocked if the reason it was difficult for him was not simply because he was having trouble opening up so quickly, but because he was reciting a line that he was not so certain about just yet. I'd believe either reason for his obvious hesitation.

My point is to echo what others in this thread have been saying. First, they are amateur actors on a reality show, which makes anything officially connected with the show and its participants a compromised source. If their real feelings get involved during filming, that's simply a sidebar. It could happen, and it would be great to watch, but it is not the primary goal of anyone involved.
    _(Moo!)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;4014373;
    where's the pic? and I'm still on the Chris train. just trying to see the edits neutrally. *LOL* kind of hard to do when you have a favorite.
    I posted it in the Media thread just now.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;4014359;
    If you look closely most of kisses with Chris end quickly and then Ali usually nuzzles into his neck to make them look longer. The camera angles change, often times repeating the same kiss, making their kisses look longer and more passionate. It reminds of Meredith's interactions with Matt during her season.
    Ali's kisses with Roberto are totally different. They are very spontaneous, often times initiated by her. It's almost as if she can't help herself. She seems to have an excitement about her when she is with Roberto. Their kisses are often times cut short my the editing. I think the attraction between the 2 of them was so apparent that they have to limit how much we see of them. I think that is why their screen time is so much less than her time with Chris (again much like Meredith's season with her and Ian).
    I believe she truly cares for Chris but not in a romantic way.
    I agree with this post to a degree - one thing though is that I think Ali is a more physically attracted to CL since portugal...before that It was just plain awkward to watch their intimacy
    this is JMHO but I really don't know if I can say she was one of the better actresses (but then again I haven't watched a lot of these shows only since deanna's) it was evident when she was trying to dodge intimacy [which I have never seen her do with RM] - during the FD date with CL at night she looked tipsy to me!
    Last edited by emusha; 07-30-2010 at 10:43 AM.
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by wannawin2nite;4014403;
    Are there pictures?
    Media thread, u tube video

FORT Newbie

I dont know where the best place to post this would be, so I hope this is the right place. This may have been thought of and dismissed already by all of the great sleuthers and what not on the board so I apologize if so, but I had a thought... Has the idea of an FRC not yet taking place been entertained? We have no SC of the guys at the FRC, only Ali (those shots could be promo shots). RS says Chris was not picked and is not sure about Roberto, although he has since said she is single. If she let Chris go early (or if he left early on his own) but has not yet "picked" Roberto, allowing time to think things through in the real world, maybe they never shot an actual FRC and are saving it all for the ATFR show (I saw a post earlier about buzz of a second ATFR special being filmed - perhaps the first one was the FRC and this second one could be the actual ATFR - this is, of course, assuming that rumor is true)? Or maybe during the "thinking" time she decided she really did want Chris and has gone after him? I know we have SC that are thought to be (might have been proven definitively, Im not sure) Roberto approaching the FRC by boat - that could be all promo shots as well. Of course, substitute the guy's names as you wish but just thought that he basic jist of this scenario could possibly be worth looking into if it has not already been. Anyway, just my thoughts!!

FORT Fan

There are pics on another thread and it doesn't appear to be the bracelet, instead her ponytail rubberband.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;4014433;
    There are pics on another thread and it doesn't appear to be the bracelet, instead her ponytail rubberband.
    On the pics it IS a rubberband, but in the utube it's a SILVER bracelet. Maybe its not Dennis, but it IS a bracelet not a rubberband.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;4014433;
    It is. This has been discussed already sine back in June!