Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4013920;
    So Alanna, you think RS is wrong wrong wrong this season with his spoilers? I'm guessing that the bigger surprise for you on Monday is going to see how RS will explain this? lol
    I am curious, is this the first year we have doubted RS spoilers so much?

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;4014228;
    Cupcakes, that is one heck of a sleuthing job! Exceptional ~ thank you!

One more comment that maybe someone else has pointed out was how Ali was different with the other dates in Portugal after her date with Roberto.
    I second that Cupcakes! Excellent detailed list of your findings. Thank you!

Also, you can add to the list your post #1949 on the LCD thread where you have matched the boat that Ali is watching from the FRC podium to be the same/similar to Roberto's boat in the photo in US mag. See my avi.

Quote Originally Posted by yourMarie83;4014251;
    I am curious, is this the first year we have doubted RS spoilers so much?
    Yes. RS has only really been spoiling since Jason's season, but this is also the first season we've had so many different spoilers. Funny that the contradictory spoilers after RS released his.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4014196;
    have I ever told you how awesome you are cc!!! Ya girl you're just fabulous...thank you so much for compiling this!

Hint from last couple of weeks: Ali wearing a 'I'm Love' tshirt - conviniently down two letters from "I'm in Love"
    Didn't CH say that to see the real story you need to listen to what is really being said instead of watching what is being shown? Maybe MF decided to give us our biggest wish, a real love story with a fairytale ending! We just have to listen to what's being said on the show instead of falling for all the spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by George1218;4014301;
    Didn't CH say that to see the real story you need to listen to what is really being said instead of watching what is being shown? Maybe MF decided to give us our biggest wish, a real love story with a fairytale ending! We just have to listen to what's being said on the show instead of falling for all the spoilers.
    We can't really trust what is really being said because of all the frankenbite, slice and editing job these talented editors are doing this season. They're doing a great job keeping everyone guessing that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4014255;
    I second that Cupcakes! Excellent detailed list of your findings. Thank you!

Also, you can add to the list your post #1949 on the LCD thread where you have matched the boat that Ali is watching from the FRC podium to be the same/similar to Roberto's boat in the photo in US mag. See my avi.
    I also think the professional pictures taken on May 9 by a photagrapher outline the course of events if you follow the time each was taken which are posted on ABCmedianet.

The photo of spongebob in CH's pocket is a huge clue also. It correlates with the info provided that Roberto was sweating so much that they had to "sponge bob down" (Its not photoshopped, correct?) I just don't think they would have put something so playful as that up if she had rejected him.

I have a question. Have we concluded what day the FRC was taped? I am curious if those pics were taken the same day or the day after.

To me, her romantic interactions do not looked forced for the camera the way they do with Chris.

But hey, if I'm wrong and Chris is the one she sure made a great choice.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;4014322;
    I also think the professional pictures taken on May 9 by a photagrapher outline the course of events if you follow the time each was taken which are posted on ABCmedianet.

The photo of spongebob in CH's pocket is a huge clue also. It correlates with the info provided that Roberto was sweating so much that they had to "sponge bob down" (Its not photoshopped, correct?) I just don't think they would have put something so playful as that up if she had rejected him.

I have a question. Have we concluded what day the FRC was taped? I am curious if those pics were taken the same day or the day after.

To me, her romantic interactions do not looked forced for the camera the way they do with Chris.

But hey, if I'm wrong and Chris is the one she sure made a great choice.
    I found photos of the Hilton Bora Bora online posted by a guy who arrived there on May 10. He said that film crews were packing up and the hotel staff was mum as to who had been there. Time stamps on the photos have always been accurate so I do believe those photos were taken on May 9. Was it a reshoot for additional footage or is the timeline that the magazine is reporting off??? IDK

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;4014306;
    We can't really trust what is really being said because of all the frankenbite, slice and editing job these talented editors are doing this season. They're doing a great job keeping everyone guessing that's for sure.
    Let's look at this realistically. She has to convince the audience that she has fallen in love with the last two suitors. She does this with her actions ( all types of kisses, canoodling, including climbing on top of the guy, and making various and asundry remarks).

We can call it necessary, misleading, deceptive, or what it really is - lying.

This show is predicated upon deception. All of the leads are deceptive, but Ali is particularly good. I am simply not falling for that line that she is an open book, yada, yada.

She is lying to one or the other of them, and if she picks neither one of them and is as happy as a clam by herself, then she has lied to both of them and all of us as well.

People don't like to be deceived, including myself, and that is why we are already seeing varying degrees of outrage.
    Chris Harrison appears to have put on his coat of armor and is getting ready for something.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Bloomers, I think you are right about what you said. I think its interesting that the poll of Ali on DWTS, is out before her final pick, or no pick would the poll be different after Monday?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4014339;
    Let's look at this realistically. She has to convince the audience that she has fallen in love with the last two suitors. She does this with her actions ( all types of kisses, canoodling, including climbing on top of the guy, and making various and asundry remarks).

We can call it necessary, misleading, deceptive, or what it really is - lying.

This show is predicated upon deception. All of the leads are deceptive, but Ali is particularly good. I am simply not falling for that line that she is an open book, yada, yada.

She is lying to one or the other of them, and if she picks neither one of them and is as happy as a clam by herself, then she has lied to both of them and all of us as well.

People don't like to be deceived, including myself, and that is why we are already seeing varying degrees of outrage.
    Chris Harrison appears to have put on his coat of armor and is getting ready for something.
    And the next lead will have to lie and deceive...and it goes on and on as long as the ratings are good!