Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Cupcakes, thank you for an awesome list. I still feel that it is right there in our face.....it is Roberto! I too think she lets Chris go early.

But this is Ali's journey so whatever makes her happy is what matters.

Thank you so very much for your time in the list. I think it shows us no matter who we are rooting for, ROberto has and does make an impression on ALi.
    I think Roberto is a blessed man, and she a blessed woman. Every woman I know would love to say those things about her man.
    Convincing evidence and a lot of love poured out in their verbals.

Kudos for the list

FORT Fanatic

How do you think Roberto will adjust to sleeping in an 80 degree bedroom? That is one of Ali's favorite things.

Somehow I think that will be a dealbreaker for Roberto.....

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;4014211;
    How do you think Roberto will adjust to sleeping in an 80 degree bedroom? That is one of Ali's favorite things.

Somehow I think that will be a dealbreaker for Roberto.....

She wont need the heat turn up with Roberto wrap around her she will be hot enough, plus he will do anything to make her happy comprising is the name of the game.

Faaaaaaantastic list! Thank you so much!
    It's not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept

Cupcakes, that is one heck of a sleuthing job! Exceptional ~ thank you!

One more comment that maybe someone else has pointed out was how Ali was different with the other dates in Portugal after her date with Roberto.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 07-30-2010 at 08:08 AM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4013900;
    snipped from original post......

I'm sorry to all you Roberto fans, I don't see that playfulness that couples have when they are truly in LOVE. I only see Ali trying hard for Roberto and trying to win his LOVE. After awhile, you burn out from that.

Frankly, IMO, Roberto does not have that level of maturity to commit to a serious relationship.
    Luckily we can see it so no need to feel sorry!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4013900;
    There is something about Ali when she is around Chris that you just don't see when she is with Roberto. She is so natural around Chris, she laughs, she whispers, she is sweet and innocent. There is a reciprocation of there playfulness. She could complete sentences for him.

I had never seen Chris more relaxed around her than on that FD. When he was reading the FS card and she filled in TAHAA and he looked over to her and said, "I'm reading this", she laughed then kissed his ear. They were so playful.

I'm sorry to all you Roberto fans, I don't see that playfulness that couples have when they are truly in LOVE. I only see Ali trying hard for Roberto and trying to win his LOVE. After awhile, you burn out from that.

Frankly, IMO, Roberto does not have that level of maturity to commit to a serious relationship.
    I agree with the Ali/Chris stuff, but not the Roberto stuff - he's mature. But unfortunately we could probably find several quotes from Jillian/Reid discussion that sound just like your first couple paragraphs. Ali and Jillian feel comfortable because they aren't as concerned what the other person thinks about them, as they are with the person that's IT. As an old married lady I can see that the relationship she has with Chris is very special but doubt I could have seen that at Ali's age.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by maxnsam;4014205;
    Cupcakes, thank you for an awesome list. I still feel that it is right there in our face.....it is Roberto! I too think she lets Chris go early.

But this is Ali's journey so whatever makes her happy is what matters.

Looking forward to the sunset proposal on Monday night! Thank you. That list is truly amazing! With Ali continuing to give subtle clues in her interviews, it is what it is! Jill's clues last summer pointed to Ed and regardless of my preference for Reid, Jill followed her heart.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;4014228;
    Cupcakes, that is one heck of a sleuthing job! Exceptional ~ thank you!

One more comment that maybe someone else has pointed out was how Ali was different with the other dates in Portugal after her date with Roberto.
    And yet she wore Chris' bracelet at the RC.