Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4014010;
    Hey... what if one is a regular ATFR where they recap and talk to the dumpee and the second ATFR is a ....... wedding?????
    They're not crazy, they're not getting married tomorrow. At least they'll realize they can get as much as Molly/Jason got for a wedding if nothing else stops them.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

On my TV guide (Time Warner Cable) the listing for the ATFR: Ali shares how one bachelor's decision left her questioning herself

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4014018;
    They're not crazy, they're not getting married tomorrow. At least they'll realize they can get as much as Molly/Jason got for a wedding if nothing else stops them.
    Just throwing anything out there to see what will stick.... that seems to be MF's strategy this season too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bichonlady;4014020;
    On my TV guide (Time Warner Cable) the listing for the ATFR: Ali shares how one bachelor's decision left her questioning herself
    That's about Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4014022;
    Just throwing anything out there to see what will stick.... that seems to be MF's strategy this season too.
    Oh thank goodness! I was like 'not you too!!' I can see a LOT of random crap happening on this show but a wedding? Not this season. Ali and Chris or Ali and Roberto are not that dumb and insane.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4013900;
    There is something about Ali when she is around Chris that you just don't see when she is with Roberto. She is so natural around Chris, she laughs, she whispers, she is sweet and innocent. There is a reciprocation of there playfulness. She could complete sentences for him.

I had never seen Chris more relaxed around her than on that FD. When he was reading the FS card and she filled in TAHAA and he looked over to her and said, "I'm reading this", she laughed then kissed his ear. They were so playful.

I'm sorry to all you Roberto fans, I don't see that playfulness that couples have when they are truly in LOVE. I only see Ali trying hard for Roberto and trying to win his LOVE. After awhile, you burn out from that.

Frankly, IMO, Roberto does not have that level of maturity to commit to a serious relationship.
    That's how I see it. There is an easiness between them. Ali does kiss him on the neck and touch him when she doesn't have to. Why do it if you are into another guy? I'm sure the edit plays into all of it. Like Sanlee says she may have picked NOBODY!
    -------------------------------------------
    Que sera sera .....whatever will be will be...

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4014018;
    Yeah. Trista and Ryan pocketed a cool million. Now the "happy couple" gets $10,000 per hour of the televised wedding ceremony and abc gets to decide how much of the actual ceremony they want to show --at least that's my understanding from my handy dandy copy of the contract.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4013963;
    You are so right. Your feet are always off the ground and your heart is so full you think it will burst. Spoil then while you can...you never know what tomorrow can bring..
    You guys are so right! For those of us that are lucky enough to blessed enough to have it despite the odds, it's a sobering reminder to to be thankful for every single moment (even the annoying ones). I love my husband as much as the air I breathe. I just got my gorgeous almost 21 year old "baby" off the plane home from college for break. The plane was delayed with some severe mechanical problems. Please bear with me mods, I just want to share for a day, for I could have lost him tonight.

I hope with my whole heart that Ali understood the true value of the two fine men that were in front of her. She may not have the luxury of such a choice ever again.
    ~Mary Esq

Brandon (21) Justin (7) (nope, not a typo)
    B needs positive thoughts and prayers for the MCAT
    J would like to have a pen pal

I just watched Ali's diary of the departed from Jake's season and it's so interesting in light of everything that's going on this season. I like it so much because it's Ali being natural and real, before she became TBette and had to hide her emotions on the show and then BS using a pre-written script in interviews.

Anyway, she says she's very pragmatic, very realistic, and can't take a risk just for a chance to be with Jake- she doesn't gamble and never will. She says she doesn't regret leaving Jake because if it's for real, they're going to end up together in the end anyway, if it's meant to be, it'll happen.

Whatever shenanigans are about to happen in the finale, it's interesting to me to note where Ali's head is, especially the part about not being a gambler.

MaryEsq, I'm glad your son is home and safe. Have a good time with him home
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4013803;
    Over the course of the season I have saved a list of why Roberto may be the one. I decided to post the list of hints pointing to Roberto. This does not mean she does choose him, but I thought it would be a good idea to post since there is nothing else to sleuth.

1. Twitter pic of Roberto in Bora Bora Nui suite looking happy
    2. Ali wearing Dog tags during recent JK interview
    3. Roberto mostly MIA - no recent picture of him has surfaced
    4. Roberto switching his Statefarm office from SC to CA
    5. Ali mentioning she does not want to live in LA, but might live outside of LA and commute in if needed (Irvine area outside of LA)
    6. Ali mentions "ay, Dios mio!" on Lopez Tonight
    7. On the MTA they showed outtakes of Roberto and Ali and none of Chris and Ali.
    8. His HTD started early in the day, and lasted late into the night. All other HTDs seemed to end by mid-late afternoon.
    9. The fact that he was NOT at a get together (that was confirmed by Cash) with Chris, Frank etc.
    10. The "I love him" PI is done during Roberto's LCD
    11. RS intially only knew that Chris was rejected, and was unsure about Roberto's status and stated "Roberto or no one". Only came out with the info when Cash forced his hand.
    12. US magazine reporting that she is engaged and has pics of LCD and Roberto on boat arriving to FRC
    13. US magazine mentioning the F1 was so nervous and sweating.
    - Ali blog: "I felt so bad for him though, because he was always sweating! Poor guy. "
    - US Weekly: "F1 was "sweating it out" and they said "literally and figuratively"
    14. Post taping Ali states she went with a "feeling" - feeling mentioned by both on HTDs
    - Post taping interview: "I just really went with a feeling," she tells US. "I never questioned it!"
    - Post taping interview: "I was looking for a feeling, someone who treated me well and with respect and cared about me and loved me"
    - During dinner Ali tells his family: "When you meet someone, you just get that feeling. When I gave it to him I said that I get this feeling."
    - One on one chat with his mom, Roberto says: "The most important part is that feeling, that feeling, that good feeling that I get when I look at her everything in the world is okay and nothing else matters.
    - Comment about the FIR in Ali's blog: "I wanted to give it to a guy that I could see a future with and on the first night, I got that feeling from Roberto. I just felt so comfortable with him and there was an immediate connection."
    15. Ali emphasized post taping the importance of how the guy treats her.
    - Post taping interview: "what makes a relationship, I learned, is just how that person treats you and makes you feel."
    - Ali's blog: I also learned how to say “trátame especial” when I listened to that song as a kid, and I have a feeling Roberto would do just that.
    - FD PI Ali - 'I really feel like that I would be one of the luckiest women in this world if Roberto was my husband. I think he would treat me so well"
    - Honestly, I found myself wondering how Roberto could be so amazing. I have never dated a guy who treated me like Roberto treats me (present).
    16. Lately, in post show interviews Ali seems to be defending Roberto.
    - Ali's blogs - defensive of the fact that Roberto and her have wonderful conversations.
    - "Sometimes nothing needs to be said … you just know there is a connection. But in all seriousness, we did have some really great conversations on our date. Roberto is truly a wonderful man."
    17. Post taping interviews Ali states that what she thought she needed is not what she necessarily needed.
    - Post taping interview : "What I went in thinking I needed is not exactly, I think, what I need, or I found out that I necessarily needed. "
    - HTD: "Roberto is completely different than what I thought I needed in a guy."
    18. Prince references.
    -Post taping interview: "I had to kiss a couple of cute frogs before I met my Prince!"
    - During a commercial Roberto says "I always be your prince" on their portugal date.
    19. Fairytale references.
    - HTD: "I feel like Roberto is almost this fairytale guy that I never thought I deserved."
    - Ali blog: "I loved that he could take care of us. He is so romantic. Dancing in the street was like a fairytale."
    - During the show, Ali makes fairytale references on her date with Roberto in Portugal.
    20. Learning to cook.
    - Ali's blog: "I don’t cook, but I would definitely be willing to learn for Roberto"
    - Ali said to Roberto during their date in Portugal, "Crap, I'm gonna have to learn how to cook."
    21. The Bachelorette" gave a small clue as to who might be her favorite. "The most romantic spot in Tahiti would be the heart-shaped lagoon we went to"
    22. Too good to be true.
    - ET chris Harrison - "she is afraid of letting good things happen to her"
    - Ali during FD: "One of my biggest worries about Roberto is that is he too good to be true"
    - "I'm not used to this, as good as you."
    - "I thought Roberto was too good to be true. But I feel like he is just that good"
    23. 'Every minute of it'
    - Ali's blog on HTD: I had the best time on my baseball date with Roberto. We played in the park for a couple of hours and loved every minute of it!
    - Roberto commentary post taping of the HTD: Getting ready to show Ali around was a bit surreal, but I knew we would enjoy every minute of it.
    24. Tampa article:
    - "What was neat was when they weren't on camera and getting ready for the next shot or whatever and to see them still kissing, still hugging and this is when we are thinking this is going to happen, Roberto is going to make it through these finals and probably be picked." Uros said.
    25.He is a keeper despite seeing her during her not so great moments.
    - "Heck, if Roberto was still attracted to me after seeing me in that outfit with a harness underneath, then I think we’re in good shape. Ha!"
    - "Seriously, what was up with me attacking that coconut at the end of the episode? Ha ha ha. I guess I just really wanted to open it. Maybe I was thirsty? If I didn’t scare Roberto away with that, then I think he is a keeper."
    26.Her selection of outfits when on dates with Roberto. Dressing up for him.
    - "I threw everything around trying to find the perfect outfit for our date together."
    27. "No risk, no reward'
    "I'm glad I took it. With no risk, comes no reward"
    Roberto said ' "No risk, no reward right." in his HTD commentary on ABC
    28. Future references:
    HTD: "I would love it if every time Roberto and I visit his family, we all got up there and started dancing again."
    FD: "I hope this is just the beginning of the adventures that Roberto and I can share together in the future"
    HTD: She spoke of Roberto and her as a couple and "family" and the "kids" with his father.
    HTD: She mentioned that she felt like a proud wife during his hometown date.
    29. Other quotes that point towards Roberto:
    Mentioning of why she how nervous she was around Roberto the first night "If you are ever nervous just look right here, at me, at my eyes and don't be nervous. It was really cute and sweet."
    First date PI: "I am really happy that Roberto is here. I feel hopeful for this journey and that it is going to work out in the end"
    First date PI: "I feel nervous, that is pretty big for me, not many guys can make me feel that way"
    Ali FD card "I want to spend as much time with you as possible and I would not give that up for anything."
    "I'm realizing that Roberto could be the one for me"
    Ali after Roberto tells her he is falling: "This day with Roberto has been so much better than anything I could have imagined or dreamed of. To finally hear Roberto tell me that he is falling in love with me, you know I needed to hear that. I needed to feel how emotionally attached Roberto is and he made very clear tonight that he is in it for the long haul and he cares about me and you know it makes me feel so good. and with each passing moment I spend with him i just keep thinking this could be it, and it could be the beginning of the rest of our lives together."
    "I loved that he could take care of us. He is so romantic. Dancing in the street was like a fairytale. Honestly, I found myself wondering how Roberto could be so amazing. I have never dated a guy who treated me like Roberto treats me."
    "There is something so incredible about having someone make you feel taken care of and protected, and Roberto makes me feel that way"
    "I would be so lucky to have Ali as my wife"
    "I really feel like that I would be one of the luckiest women in this world if Roberto was my husband."
    Roberto's postive HTD commentary on abc.com post taping.

I want to reiterate that this doesn't mean she picks him, but I find the overwhelming evidence interesting.
    have I ever told you how awesome you are cc!!! Ya girl you're just fabulous...thank you so much for compiling this!

Hint from last couple of weeks: Ali wearing a 'I'm Love' tshirt - conviniently down two letters from "I'm in Love"
    Last edited by emusha; 07-30-2010 at 05:29 AM.
    Team Alibeartito