Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4013984;
    OMG, Alanna. I am SO glad you came back for this season. What would we do without your one-liners?! I just lost a mouthful of coffee with this one. It wasn't the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last.
    LOL. Thanks. It's seriously the truth. I'm more Fleiss' b!tch than RS and CH combined.

As for two ATFRs? I have NOO idea what that could be about? Something wasn't resolved at FRC and they need one to "resolve" everything and one as an update?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

There's seriously for sure 2 ATFR? Or is this speculation?

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Quote Originally Posted by black_tears;4013995;
    Check the link chicagoowl posted toward the end of the Media thread. It's an article that says just that. Curiouser and curiouser.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by black_tears;4013995;
    Speculation. Maybe/probably Fleiss' minions are leaking more info. I love it! I was sad nothing interesting leaked today like the preview yesterday, so now I feel like all is right in my Bette world again.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Originally Posted by cupcakes
    Over the course of the season I have saved a list of why Roberto may be the one. I decided to post the list of hints pointing to Roberto. This does not mean she does choose him, but I thought it would be a good idea to post since there is nothing else to sleuth

Here's one more cupcakes.

CH saying: Ali and Roberto has a phenomenal chemistry, they love each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4013987;
    I don't think Chris leaves on the LCD. The premise of the show wouldn't allow it. But they do have a very profound conversation about where they are and where they're headed. I think Chris tells her it's too soon after Frank for her to make a good decision and tells her he'll wait until she's ready to decide. How they handle the FRC is anyone's guess. I'm not sure Chris shows up first. Could be Roberto is rejected first, then Chris is second and they delay a decision until the ATFR.

Could be, and probably is, something none of us have thought of yet.
    Thanks for explaining! And you're probably right about the bolded. It's something no one has thought of yet.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4013971;
    Exactly. Chris will probably leave because he'll decide she's too messed up to make a decision or they "fight" or something like that and then she'll take a risk by rejecting a sure thing in Roberto to go fight for Chris. Or Chris will come back and fight for her.

Bottom line, it'll be stupid, it'll be contrived. It will also make me squeal and sob like a piglet.
    You know what think about all this...Ali's dad will be there.. and we know Chris (well kinda) there is no way he would she is my solemate and she is the one I have been waiting for...also he said it is not about love, or story, but about drama. Also, he said the ending is not sad and we would understand.......oh be still my heart maybe a true love story....with drama

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4013999;
    Check the link chicagoowl posted toward the end of the Media thread. It's an article that says just that. Curiouser and curiouser.
    Oh sweet mother of god.

ETA: Just when I thought I would get my life back...I really hope this isn't true.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4013999;
    Hey... what if one is a regular ATFR where they recap and talk to the dumpee and the second ATFR is a ....... wedding?????

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4013983;
    I think she lets Chris go early. jmo
    And I truely believe this.