Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

  1. #14021
    FORT Fan Sweeeeet!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    180

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4013909;
    I don't know what to tell you other than my honest opinion. Ali is the best BSer this show has ever had, ever. She'll say something with big huge eyes and act like she has NO idea what's going when she perfectly knows everything and knows how misleading she's being.

    Here's a case in point: when asked if she's choosing the hot vs. sweet, she made HUGE, confused eyes, stared into the camera and said "wait, which is which?" Um. Has she not been watching the show? Did she not notice what the edit is presenting to us?

    Honestly, to me, the bigger Cupcakes' list gets, the more I know she's with Chris.
    I agree with you about post-taping Ali, Alanna. I'm sure she has someone coaches her to say or not to say certain things. I think that's why she seems so out-of-it or inconsistent sometimes. I was talking more about Ali during the taping. She couldn't hide her feelings so well.

    I think that you're probably right about the bolded. I was just hoping otherwise, that's all.
    Team ROBERTO

  2. #14022
    FORT Fanatic black_tears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    420

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4013938;
    No. I think he's 1/2 right. I think Chris leaves first for whatever reason- either asks to leave first or she kicks him off first. Then she'll reject Roberto. That's what RS was told and that will happen.

    But something will happen after that. Whatever it is will result in a Chris/Ali hook-up. Or engagement if we're being fancy.

    Obviously, this is all just an opinion but it makes the most sense to me and I'm sticking to it
    I only wish I could believe this. Its such a lovely thought. But sadly, I can only picture creepy bugged eyed MF loving Ali because of the drama she's about to bring Monday night.

    "Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

  3. #14023
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4013962;
    If it wasn't her decision for the F2 to leave, she didn't dump him. She dumped the other guy because he's not the one she wanted. Then she had to go after the one she wanted and (almost) got away.

    Everything hinges on that discussion between Chris and Ali. What was said? What was decided? Is it too late?
    I know. I was just saying that IF she dumped them both at the FRC, then she probably wouldn't change her mind. Are you thinking that the previews are exactly what happens, Chris leaves on his own on the LCD?

  4. #14024
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4013962;
    If it wasn't her decision for the F2 to leave, she didn't dump him. She dumped the other guy because he's not the one she wanted. Then she had to go after the one she wanted and (almost) got away.

    Everything hinges on that discussion between Chris and Ali. What was said? What was decided? Is it too late?
    Exactly. Chris will probably leave because he'll decide she's too messed up to make a decision or they "fight" or something like that and then she'll take a risk by rejecting a sure thing in Roberto to go fight for Chris. Or Chris will come back and fight for her.

    Bottom line, it'll be stupid, it'll be contrived. It will also make me squeal and sob like a piglet.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  5. #14025
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4013960;
    Thanks! What would be the point of filming two different ATFR specials?
    Yipes. Please don't make us try to make sense of any of this, sanlee. Please? I swear, my brain is going to explode before this is over and done with.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  6. #14026
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4013973;
    Yipes. Please don't make us try to make sense of any of this, sanlee. Please? I swear, my brain is going to explode before this is over and done with.
    Sorry! We have nothing else to talk about...Might as well take a stab at it!

  7. #14027
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;4013964;
    I agree with you about post-taping Ali, Alanna. I'm sure she has someone coaches her to say or not to say certain things. I think that's why she seems so out-of-it or inconsistent sometimes. I was talking more about Ali during the taping. She couldn't hide her feelings so well.

    I think that you're probably right about the bolded. I was just hoping otherwise, that's all.
    Right or wrong, look at the glowing, shiny, happy girl we have post-show. She's fine and whoever she's with clearly loves and adores her. There's no way she's not basking in someone's unconditional love and affection. It really doesn't matter whose in the end.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  8. #14028
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4013968;
    I know. I was just saying that IF she dumped them both at the FRC, then she probably wouldn't change her mind. Are you thinking that the previews are exactly what happens, Chris leaves on his own on the LCD?
    I think she lets Chris go early. jmo

  9. #14029
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4013971;
    Exactly. Chris will probably leave because he'll decide she's too messed up to make a decision or they "fight" or something like that and then she'll take a risk by rejecting a sure thing in Roberto to go fight for Chris. Or Chris will come back and fight for her.

    Bottom line, it'll be stupid, it'll be contrived. It will also make me squeal and sob like a piglet.
    OMG, Alanna. I am SO glad you came back for this season. What would we do without your one-liners?! I just lost a mouthful of coffee with this one. It wasn't the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  10. #14030
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,112

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4013968;
    I know. I was just saying that IF she dumped them both at the FRC, then she probably wouldn't change her mind. Are you thinking that the previews are exactly what happens, Chris leaves on his own on the LCD?
    I don't think Chris leaves on the LCD. The premise of the show wouldn't allow it. But they do have a very profound conversation about where they are and where they're headed. I think Chris tells her it's too soon after Frank for her to make a good decision and tells her he'll wait until she's ready to decide. How they handle the FRC is anyone's guess. I'm not sure Chris shows up first. Could be Roberto is rejected first, then Chris is second and they delay a decision until the ATFR.

    Could be, and probably is, something none of us have thought of yet.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.