Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Great job Cupcakes! Everything you mentioned in the list is spot on....I remember all of it too. I'm still thinking she is single, but IF she chooses someone, I think it's Rob. RS and Cash are both so sure that Chris is rejected. At first Cash was saying that Ali definately picked somebody, then she changed it to single. RS said Roberto or no one, then single. It's one of those IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4013876;
    Great job Cupcakes! Everything you mentioned in the list is spot on....I remember all of it too. I'm still thinking she is single, but IF she chooses someone, I think it's Rob. RS and Cash are both so sure that Chris is rejected. At first Cash was saying that Ali definately picked somebody, then she changed it to single. RS said Roberto or no one, then single. It's one of those IMO.
    I SO wish I was in the "single camp," sanlee. That way there would be less disappointment come Monday and I would be happily surpised if I were wrong.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4013876;
    You know if that is true that is a shame. I know that they both love her and I hope she is not in for the fame......that is wrong to have two great guys and it not work. There are so many out there waits along time for the right one but to have two great guys wow how lucky can one person get.

cupcakes: Thanks so much for the list!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4013816;
    This list is fantastic!! Thank you so much for doing it. The evidence is mind-boggling. Absolutely.

IMO, it never would have happened if he was the F1 and everything is red herring or lie about this season but every one should draw their own conclusion and we'll see Monday
    Alanna: I feel like you're probably right but I'm HOPING that maybe this time around, the lead (Ali) is so easy to read and can't hide her emotions that the show producers just let things run its course to the end while taping. AND THEN try to mess things up with the viewers, the media, and the spoilers later by giving out hints that point to every directions possible.
    Team ROBERTO

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4013825;
    Deanna did not have the hots for Jason as much as Ali does for Chris. Even though I was pro-Jason big time, I could tell that she was hotter for Jesse. No question that Ali is really into Chris. Their FD is the best I've ever seen, IMO.
    There is something about Ali when she is around Chris that you just don't see when she is with Roberto. She is so natural around Chris, she laughs, she whispers, she is sweet and innocent. There is a reciprocation of there playfulness. She could complete sentences for him.

I had never seen Chris more relaxed around her than on that FD. When he was reading the FS card and she filled in TAHAA and he looked over to her and said, "I'm reading this", she laughed then kissed his ear. They were so playful.

I'm sorry to all you Roberto fans, I don't see that playfulness that couples have when they are truly in LOVE. I only see Ali trying hard for Roberto and trying to win his LOVE. After awhile, you burn out from that.

Frankly, IMO, Roberto does not have that level of maturity to commit to a serious relationship.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4013803;
    sorry but snipped for brevity...

20. Learning to cook.
    - Ali's blog: "I donít cook, but I would definitely be willing to learn for Roberto"
    - Ali said to Roberto during their date in Portugal, "Crap, I'm gonna have to learn how to cook."
    wow cupcakes... I am definitely impressed, being someone who is also detail oriented you did a great job. I love to get the facts to support my thinking also.

But in all honesty, don't you think this is a huge amount of facts for the f1? Kinda like they are feeding him to us intravenously? I think it's time to pull the plug myself!

great job tho... Oh, and as far as the cooking, lets not forget the interview where she's asked who is the better cook, Chris or Roberto... she said Chris... so the way I see it, she wont have to worry about cooking anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4013887;
    I SO wish I was in the "single camp," sanlee. That way there would be less disappointment come Monday and I would be happily surpised if I were wrong.
    Which camp are you in I'msotired?

I'm still with RS, but hoping for a twirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;4013892;
    cupcakes: Thanks so much for the list!

Alanna: I feel like you're probably right but I'm HOPING that maybe this time around, the lead (Ali) is so easy to read and can't hide her emotions that the show producers just let things run its course to the end while taping. AND THEN try to mess things up with the viewers, the media, and the spoilers later by giving out hints that point to every directions possible.
    I don't know what to tell you other than my honest opinion. Ali is the best BSer this show has ever had, ever. She'll say something with big huge eyes and act like she has NO idea what's going when she perfectly knows everything and knows how misleading she's being.

Here's a case in point: when asked if she's choosing the hot vs. sweet, she made HUGE, confused eyes, stared into the camera and said "wait, which is which?" Um. Has she not been watching the show? Did she not notice what the edit is presenting to us?

Honestly, to me, the bigger Cupcakes' list gets, the more I know she's with Chris.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4013909;
    I don't know what to tell you other than my honest opinion. Ali is the best BSer this show has ever had, ever. She'll say something with big huge eyes and act like she has NO idea what's going when she perfectly knows everything and knows how misleading she's being.

Here's a case in point: when asked if she's choosing the hot vs. sweet, she made HUGE, confused eyes, stared into the camera and said "wait, which is which?" Um. Has she not been watching the show? Did she not notice what the edit is presenting to us?

Honestly, to me, the bigger Cupcakes' list gets, the more I know she's with Chris.
    Ali is a partier and a drinker too. I cannot see her with Roberto. That guy is gonna work like 24/7 to get his business going. If she chooses snooze, I don't see it lasting long.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Thank you cupcakesfor the list. Like your videos of Ali and Roberto you have out done yourself. Thanks: heart