Page 14 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324641145141014 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Someone speculated yesterday that maybe Jonathan Novack was brought back into the mix and the Boston HTD could be his. Didn't happen. Jonathan is in Houston this morning doing the weather report.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3878747;
    CashFoSho, we have 4 htd locations.
    Tampa ?
    Boston ?
    Mississippi Ty Brown
    Wisconsin Kirk

So I would say Wisconsin next, and Mississippi last. Then back to LA rc on to Tahiti
    I live about 20 minutes from the Jackson airport - anyone have an idea as to when she would be in Mississippi? Or has he been eliminated? I'm so confused! LOL
    Last edited by In2Reality; 04-17-2010 at 09:35 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by In2Reality;3879022;
    I live about 20 minutes from the Jackson airport - anyone have an idea as to when she would be in Mississippi? Or has he been eliminated? I'm so confused! LOL
    Yesterday Cash said she had solid information that he had been eliminated.

FORT Fogey

Please tell me in what order we think the HTs are filmed? This may very, very well be important - especially if they don't film them in logical geographical order.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3879037;
    Please tell me in what order we think the HTs are filmed? This may very, very well be important - especially if they don't film them in logical geographical order.
    I haven't totally kept up, but I believe this is what we are thinking: Tampa first, then Boston. We don't have any information that Kirk Dewindt has been eliminated so his HTD would be in Green Bay. I haven't read of any other cities thrown out there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pitci;3879038;
    I haven't totally kept up, but I believe this is what we are thinking: Tampa first, then Boston. We don't have any information that Kirk Dewindt has been eliminated so his HTD would be in Green Bay. I haven't read of any other cities thrown out there.
    It is important to know if and why they landed in New Jersey. If there was a HT in or anywhere around the Boston (NE) area, it would be cost effective to film that HT first, move over to the Wisc HT, down the coast innerward to Mississippi and finally and last to Tampa. That is the most cost effective in a bad economy. Is that what they are doing? If not, why?

Now I don't know how they have filmed the HTs the last season, but I know how they have edited them, and if they hopscotch all over to film these HTs like it looks like, then we might can look at what is happening.

In DeAnna season, during the Hts, Jesse was supposed (according to what she said) to be F3. First edited HT also was shown as Jillian F3, Reid F3, and Gia F3.

In DeAnna's season during the HTs, Graham was supposed (according to what she said) to be F1, but he left on his own at that RC regardless of how they made it look. Last edited HT also was shown as Melissa F1, Ed F1 (HT visit on the island), and Vienna F1.

Here is where it gets a little more surprising!
    According to DeAnna, Jeremy was supposed to have been her F2 before Graham left at the end of HTS. Jeremy's HT was shown second. Molly F2 had the 2nd HT, (if you skip Michael who didn't make the F4), Kip had the 2nd HT of the F4, and get this!!! Ali had the 2nd HT of the F4. ( Now I wonder if originally, just maybe Jake had planned to take Ali to F2?)

According to DeAnna, Jason was originally intended to be F4 before Graham took himself out at the end of the HTS, and we saw Jason's HT third in succession.
    Naomi F4 had the 3rd Ht. When you take out all of the extra guys from Jillian's season who did not make the F4, Wes had the 3rd HT out of her F4.
    Now another surprise is that out of Jake's F4, Tenley was in the 3rd HT spot which might mean that at the HTs, he was actually considering her as the F4! We will never know, but if Ali had not left, it may have been Tenley who left that RC. She did have the F4 HT based on the priors.

Now patterns can and do change......

However, there is a possibility if they are hopscotching all over without any concern for gas or wear and tear, that they are filming these HTs as per Ali's (or somebody's idea) of placement. If so, then I think based on the past patterns, the first one is possibly F3 and the last one is possibly F1. However, that is purely speculation!!!

- John McMillan

I thought it was figured out that they don't air the HTDs in the order they were filmed, that IRL they tend to start at the NE & work around. We don't know, but I think it may have been Ali or Gia, then Vienna, then Tenley. The order in which they show they is usually indicative of their "placing" (per info from the edit queen Bloomers) So I don't think the order they are filmed will tell us very much, just the order they're aired.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3879052;
    It is important to know if and why they landed in New Jersey. If there was a HT in or anywhere around the Boston (NE) area, it would be cost effective to film that HT first, move over to the Wisc HT, down the coast innerward to Mississippi and finally and last to Tampa. That is the most cost effective in a bad economy. Is that what they are doing? If not, why?

Now I don't know how they have filmed the HTs the last season, but I know how they have edited them, and if they hopscotch all over to film these HTs like it looks like, then we might can look at what is happening.

In DeAnna season, during the Hts, Jesse was supposed (according to what she said) to be F3. First edited HT also was shown as Jillian F3, Reid F3, and Gia F3.

In DeAnna's season during the HTs, Graham was supposed (according to what she said) to be F1, but he left on his own at that RC regardless of how they made it look. Last edited HT also was shown as Melissa F1, Ed F1 (HT visit on the island), and Vienna F1.

Here is where it gets a little more surprising!
    According to DeAnna, Jeremy was supposed to have been her F2 before Graham left at the end of HTS. Jeremy's HT was shown second. Molly F2 had the 2nd HT, (if you skip Michael who didn't make the F4), Kip had the 2nd HT of the F4, and get this!!! Ali had the 2nd HT of the F4. ( Now I wonder if originally, just maybe Jake had planned to take Ali to F2?)

According to DeAnna, Jason was originally intended to be F4 before Graham took himself out at the end of the HTS, and we saw Jason's HT third in succession.
    Naomi F4 had the 3rd Ht. When you take out all of the extra guys from Jillian's season who did not make the F4, Wes had the 3rd HT out of her F4.
    Now another surprise is that out of Jake's F4, Tenley was in the 3rd HT spot which might mean that at the HTs, he was actually considering her as the F4! We will never know, but if Ali had not left, it may have been Tenley who left that RC. She did have the F4 HT based on the priors.

Now patterns can and do change......

However, there is a possibility if they are hopscotching all over without any concern for gas or wear and tear, that they are filming these HTs as per Ali's (or somebody's idea) of placement. If so, then I think based on the past patterns, the first one is possibly F3 and the last one is possibly F1. However, that is purely speculation!!!
    Bloomers-- it amazes me the patterns that you find! Well done!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3879096;
    I thought it was figured out that they don't air the HTDs in the order they were filmed, that IRL they tend to start at the NE & work around. We don't know, but I think it may have been Ali or Gia, then Vienna, then Tenley. The order in which they show they is usually indicative of their "placing" (per info from the edit queen Bloomers) So I don't think the order they are filmed will tell us very much, just the order they're aired.
    That is just it. We don't have good records of how they filmed them in the past, and we don't have really good records to compare how they filmed with how they aired. We have basically assumed that they don't necessarily air in the order in which they are filmed.
    However, occasionally we will hear the lead say, "This is my last HT, or something of that nature which has made me think that like the FDs, they may well be planned.

If the tracking is correct as it at this point is surmised, it is most definitely not cost effective. It would save time and money and would be easier on Ali to film the HTs that are in a part of the country together. For instance, if she landed in NJ, and there was a HT in Mass., it is really more feasible to film the Mass. HT first. Then the next HT that is geographically closest is the Wisc. HT, or those two could even be swapped in order before moving south and completing first the Mississippi HT and then the Tampa HT or all the way down and completing the Tampa HT and coming up and over a little to complete the Mississippi HT before flying west to LA.

The fact that it appears like they are hopscotching up and down makes me wonder if they are taking into consideration placement while they are filming which would not be an issue if they planned on filming separate from airing and weren't concerned with cost effectiveness, etc.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3879149;
    That is just it. We don't have good records of how they filmed them in the past, and we don't have really good records to compare how they filmed with how they aired. We have basically assumed that they don't necessarily air in the order in which they are filmed.
    However, occasionally we will hear the lead say, "This is my last HT, or something of that nature which has made me think that like the FDs, they may well be planned.

If the tracking is correct as it at this point is surmised, it is most definitely not cost effective. It would save time and money and would be easier on Ali to film the HTs that are in a part of the country together. For instance, if she landed in NJ, and there was a HT in Mass., it is really more feasible to film the Mass. HT first. Then the next HT that is geographically closest is the Wisc. HT, or those two could even be swapped in order before moving south and completing first the Mississippi HT and then the Tampa HT or all the way down and completing the Tampa HT and coming up and over a little to complete the Mississippi HT before flying west to LA.

The fact that it appears like they are hopscotching up and down makes me wonder if they are taking into consideration placement while they are filming which would not be an issue if they planned on filming separate from airing and weren't concerned with cost effectiveness, etc.
    We do have proof that they don't air in the same order they're filmed. Last season Ali's HTD was filmed first, but aired second, and Tenley's was filmed last but aired third.