Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

This question is for Alanna: Who do you think Ali is in love with, truthfully and give me your reasons. I trust you,
    girl.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4013720;
    I really don't think it's ever been the case of "How can Ali fall in love with Roberto". It's more of "How can Ali NOT fall in love with Chris Lambton". He is just the total package for a lot of us.
    I was just sort of, kind of mentioning that although I personally think "How can Ali NOT fall in love with Roberto" that I thought we were making grounds as a group in being happy with whomever Ali chose, regardless of what we saw or did not see! I guess I might have been a bit off...

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4013712;
    I'm sure his final two will be a nice, sweet girl and some future fame whore... and Chris will start falling for the fame whore and of course we'll freak out.
    I think you are spot on. LOL

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4013725;
    Well said..RM is a great guy.. but CL........ total package..:
    but is Ali the total package for Chris? Is this the girl that is the perfect match for him and where he is in life? Does he want the spotlight like she seems to want? just wondering.....

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4013734;
    This question is for Alanna: Who do you think Ali is in love with, truthfully and give me your reasons. I trust you,
    girl.
    Absolutely Chris. I'm sure people won't agree with me but the more messages we're getting that it's any other outcome but Chris, I get more and more convinced it's Chris. Not to mention that before anything else, RS only knew one thing: she's not with Chris. Obviously, that was the most important message to be sent to him. Any other outcome- Roberto, Frank, Jake, Patrick, alone- everything else has been leaked.

This isn't even getting into all their BL and whispers and kisses and glowing that's happening with them.

Or the edit but you need to go to JBF and latergator for that.

But don't trust me, I would never want someone to believe something just because I do and get false hope. It's all just my opinion and I'm fully prepared to be wrong. I'm confident I'm not but if I am, it's all good. I do like Roberto too.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;4013749;
    but is Ali the total package for Chris? Is this the girl that is the perfect match for him and where he is in life? Does he want the spotlight like she seems to want? just wondering.....
    He told her he loved her and would go anywhere with her. He would even haul garbage in SF if he had to. But, Ali has just said that she will not be living in LA. She doesn't know where she will be living and may have to commute to LA if showbiz opportunities come her way.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

He seems too crazy about her to even notice what she wants may not be what he really wants deep down. I really don't see him living on the west coast and maybe Ali didn't see him living there either. He can easily find a million girls that would want to live out east with him.

FORT Fan

I really like Ali and I like both men. No I do not think that Chris is the man for Ali. He is very family centered and she is not as much as him.

Chris says Ali is his perfect match and his soulmate. I figure that at 33 years old he knows what he's talking about and what he wants. Nothing about him strikes me as a dumb@$$. At first I thought that everything he was saying made him seem a little desperate but I've since come around and decided that he's not desperate or crazy but he truly just loves Ali.

He saw her fit in the hallway and instead of going "dang, this girl is a psycho!" as most normal guys would think, his response was "I wish I was there to hold her." I mean, yeah, he's in love with her and she's the only one he wants. Everything else, I think they can finagle if they're really in love especially since Chris said he's not attached to the Cape and can move.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Thank you Alanna for taking the time to answer. I mentioned before that I particularly like your posts. You
    seem to put a lot of thought into the things you say. I am going to trust you because I think your opinion is
    much like mine. Let's hope for the best.