Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4013663;
    Could be she may be making a scrapbook for Ali.
    Maybe she's a cougar! That is one smokin hotttt pic.

FORT Fan

Ok!!! I can't get past this!!! In the first video preview shown on the site, close to the beginning they show Ali standing in her dress beside the rose on its podium, hands together in front of her as the announcer says "as the bachelorette comes to an end"... if you pause it and right click to zoom in it looks like she is holding something!!! Was hoping it was the bracelet Chris gave her but if it is that worries me more than anything.. because they also have a shot of her just holding the rose and nothing else.. so Chris gets the bracelet back and Roberto gets the rose????

Well not that this means anything but on facebook the last post I see says - In four days on ABC, Ali will choose one of her potential suitors.
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4013592;
    If my mama asked for barely there photos of my fiance/bf/love interest that would give me pause so that pretty much seals it that CL is NOT the one. Who knows, maybe she wants CL for herself. I don't blame her.
    In all honesty, I think Elizabeth Fedotowsky was more interested in the info on Ali in that particular magazine (OK!) and wanted her friend to send her over a copy....She is probably collecting all media surrounding Ali would be my guess.

Yes, ALMOST as exciting as the approaching fianle is the fact that this board has come full circle. We went from "two great guys, she would be lucky with either" to "how on earth could she fall in love with (insert name)", and now back to hoping for a happy ending for Ali. No doubt I have been stuck on one train this season, but I solemnly swear I will be happy for her if she chooses either!! But I think the "no pick" has lost it's steam!!! This girl is IN LOVE with someone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;4013710;
    Yes, ALMOST as exciting as the approaching fianle is the fact that this board has come full circle. We went from "two great guys, she would be lucky with either" to "how on earth could she fall in love with (insert name)", and now back to hoping for a happy ending for Ali. No doubt I have been stuck on one train this season, but I solemnly swear I will be happy for her if she chooses either!! But I think the "no pick" has lost it's steam!!! This girl is IN LOVE with someone!!!
    She's a liar and each interview is total gibberish with a script provided courtesy of a coked out Fleiss, but she's not THAT good of an actress. When she's unhappy, it's obvious. She may be BSing us with what she's saying but her happiness is genuine. She may be happy single, sure, but I don't buy it. She's in love
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;4013710;
    I really don't think it's ever been the case of "How can Ali fall in love with Roberto". It's more of "How can Ali NOT fall in love with Chris Lambton". He is just the total package for a lot of us.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4013712;
    I'm sure his final two will be a nice, sweet girl and some future fame whore... and Chris will start falling for the fame whore and of course we'll freak out.
    And thus begins the viscious cycle of which one would be choosen and which one would be the next Bachelorette!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4013720;
    I really don't think it's ever been the case of "How can Ali fall in love with Roberto". It's more of "How can Ali NOT fall in love with Chris Lambton". He is just the total package for a lot of us.

Well said..RM is a great guy.. but CL........ total package..:

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4013717;
    She's a liar and each interview is total gibberish with a script provided courtesy of a coked out Fleiss, but she's not THAT good of an actress. When she's unhappy, it's obvious. She may be BSing us with what she's saying but her happiness is genuine. She may be happy single, sure, but I don't buy it. She's in love
    I do agree I think she is in love. She can stick that bottom lip out when she is not happy. I am hoping for a new and happy ending and I would like for it to work out....if the press will leave them alone they might make it