Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

in all seriousness beth fedotowski was probably just looking for the pics to show someone who she was telling the story to/or to Ali/Ali's sis or something simple like that for reference purposes
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

I had originally posted this in the media thread.

Just re-watched the first epidsode on ABC site. I saw 2 things in particular that found so interesting and not remembered.

1. At the very end of the intro /preview part (first section) showing all of highlights of season to come - Chris L is shown with Ali in 2 shots and she says, "I guess sometimes you have to go through the fire to get to a fairytale ending."

2. If you don't remembered Frank's intro video, check it out. How kooky from the start! He is the first bachelor introduced and it's in the 2nd section of the video for epi 1. It does appear to me that it is so scripted. He appears again a little later and is wildly proclaiming that he is going to marry Ali. He is more than quirky! Looks like he is reacting to being let out of a basement -free![/i]

Thank you latergater, JBF and IST for posting the SCs, and commentary that
    go along with "the feeling" and perspective and being supportive of what I have been seeing in the editing. Although I used the words "fairytale ending instead of happily ever after" = same from what I was remembering when I posted late last night. If only........ it leads to that

maybe she is doing up a scrapbook for her future son-in-law, their journey.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4013576;
    Well I can promise FORT that if I ever have a sighting of anyone from the bachelor/ette I WILL HAVE A PICTURE for proof and you can count on that I'm sick of no pictures as proof!
    On behalf of all of FORT, I thank you.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4013611;
    in all seriousness beth fedotowski was probably just looking for the pics to show someone who she was telling the story to/or to Ali/Ali's sis or something simple like that for reference purposes
    It was one pic. The pic of Chris in the ocean. Ali's mom asked another poster where that pic came from. The poster asked Ali's mom if she would like for her to send the mag. Beth said "Yes please!" Kinda odd if Ali is with Roberto she would want a pic of Chris sent to her. Just sayin
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4013624;
    It was one pic. The pic of Chris in the ocean. Ali's mom asked another poster where that pic came from. The poster asked Ali's mom if she would like for her to send the mag. Beth said "Yes please!" Kinda odd if Ali is with Roberto she would want a pic of Chris sent to her. Just sayin
    Kind of odd in general. She could get the pic herself at any local store. If Chris were F1 she could get way better pics through Ali. Plus, she could get Ali's publicist to get copy of original inconspicously from the magazine themselves. Plus, personal pics Chris would have himself post show, etc. Just odd all around really. Heck they swam on MTP date. he could have gotten pics herslef then, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4013591;
    Alanna... what pic is she looking for? There's a good chance I might have it even with a rainbow flare
    Ahh. Sorry I got distracted and just saw this.

It was the picture from Us of Chris in his swim-suit when he was hanging out with his neighbor/friend. Someone posted it on Ali's FB (not TBette one, but Ali's public one) and she asked for someone to send it to her.

No biggie, I'm sure she just wanted to make sure her future son in law wasn't flirting with other women while Ali is in LA.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4013640;
    Kind of odd in general. She could get the pic herself at any local store. If Chris were F1 she could get way better pics through Ali. Plus, she could get Ali's publicist to get copy of original inconspicously from the magazine themselves. Plus, personal pics Chris would have himself post show, etc. Just odd all around really. Heck they swam on MTP date. he could have gotten pics herslef then, lol.
    Could be she may be making a scrapbook for Ali.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Well, I'm not giving her MY copy. Hubba hubba
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4013663;
    Could be she may be making a scrapbook for Ali.
    Maybe she will throw in pictures of Frank and Justin too I'm sure Ali would appreciate that.
    Last edited by carriealexander; 07-30-2010 at 12:00 AM.