Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

All the speculation is fun. I am a Chris fan. I like Roberto, but think Ali and Chris are great. With that said, I usually pick the wrong one. I do believe she picks someone. However, RS may be right, and maybe, no-one can find anything because there is nothing to find. (biting my tongue). Fairy tales do come true. Hopeful for Chris.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4013456;
    OMG.....you have got to be kidding.....I bet MF is having the time of his life...no wounder he was in Boston >>>>lmao this is too funny....we we do love a nice lover story and happy endings
    When was he in Boston?

FORT Fan

from some of the post yesterday here MF was in Boston , Monday or Tuesday, Or Wed the same day that Roberto was seen in SD.

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4013507;
    from some of the post yesterday here MF was in Boston , Monday or Tuesday, Or Wed the same day that Roberto was seen in SD.
    I'm soooooo confused wasn't there 2 sightings of roberto one in SD one in logan airport?? there was a sighting of MF in boston too??
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

One of Roberto in SD and MF was in Boston.........all this came out yesterday in some post....I just thought he was trying to get Chris to be the next bach....

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4013518;
    I'm soooooo confused wasn't there 2 sightings of roberto one in SD one in logan airport?? there was a sighting of MF in boston too??
    well, since someone posted earlier today that perhaps Chris' mother was expressing her joy at Ali picking Roberto with the rainbow flares, maybe MF has decided to use Chris' tower to film the ATFR for Ali and Roberto...

*disclaimer* totally said with tongue in cheek... not a rumor!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4013531;
    One of Roberto in SD and MF was in Boston.........all this came out yesterday in some post....I just thought he was trying to get Chris to be the next bach....
    Chris is still in LA by all accounts so I have no idea what MF would be doing in Boston. Who else lives around there? Craig in Philly is the only one I can think of.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4013518;
    Oooh...that makes me think of a new, theory: Roberto proposes to Chris at the FRC and they go to MA to get married for ATFR. Now THAT has never happened, but it totally should! Let's get a poll going for who would love to see the first gay Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4013401;
    I agree. What's up with the no pics?
    I don't understand that either, atem. I'm not going to 100% buy in to any sighting (except those from our posters here who I/we know) if there's no picture attached.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4013551;
    I know. I wouldn't even be looking for him. Yuck.
    i mean MF sighting near cl's hometown??...roberto's in two places on opposite coasts within a span of 5 hours??... CL is in a sox match in CA ?? CL was spotted in MA while he's supposed to be at a match in CA??? Ali's mom is looking for halfnaked pics of CL??

seriously ....I think my brain is going to crack
    Team Alibeartito