Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4013344;
    The person that stated he wa sgoing to be in LA for 10 days came back and sadid they were confused and that wasn't a true statement. can'tstopwatching who posted he was in LA last weekend said he was going to be there at least through Monday but, was unsure of when he would return.

I believe they stated he was in Ananheim, CA at a red sox game against Angels on MOnday night. We also have tweet from someone from Mass. who was at the Cape and said they saw him Tuesday, July 27th.
    Actually they said they "thought" they saw him. Big difference there

FORT Fan

I found this on the Bachelorette board....no matter what I am glad he is happy.....that is all I care about he is such a nice young man and I want all three of them happy no matter who she picks....which I think is Roberto...who knows with MF...but since they filmed two LRC I bet it is RM

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4013355;
    Actually they said they "thought" they saw him. Big difference there
    Not really, all twitter posts, sightings, etc. are speculative without a pic to verify so they are all on the same playing field.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4013379;
    Not really, all twitter posts, sightings, etc. are speculative without a pic to verify so they are all on the same playing field.
    I agree. What's up with the no pics?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4012416;
    So funny because I feel exactly the same way about Chris. I would bet real money on it. Thankfully there's nowhere for me to blow a month's paycheck on TBette though
    Wynn Las Vegas is taking bets according to a post I read here. They may take charge cards????

Sorry, couldn't resist. But I do think some of us would give part of our paycheck if it was Chris. Roberto is very nice, and will probably be a good relationship, but I sure enjoy Chris.
    Last edited by RealityAlert; 07-29-2010 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityAlert;4013406;
    Wynn Las Vegas is taking bets according to a post I read here. They may take charge cards????

Sorry, couldn't resist. But I do think some of us would give part of our paycheck if it was Chris. Roberto is very nice, and will probably be a good relationship, but I sure enjoy Chris.
    Last time I checked, Chris had better odds than Roberto but that was before the US weekly came out

FORT Fan

OMG.....you have got to be kidding.....I bet MF is having the time of his life...no wounder he was in Boston >>>>lmao this is too funny....we we do love a nice lover story and happy endings

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4013456;
    OMG.....you have got to be kidding.....I bet MF is having the time of his life...no wounder he was in Boston >>>>lmao this is too funny....we we do love a nice lover story and happy endings
    bprice can you enlighten me please... when was MF in Boston??? any links you can send me, I would appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4013456;
    no wonder who's in boston?
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

well Chris family at the cape and Ali mom lives in MA so who knows what he was doing...trying to get Chris to be tge Next bachelor......