Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Baktoreality4me;4013159;
    Ok....here's two more cents from me....take it as you wish.....

This season, we have more confusion than ever due to the fact of all of the different outcomes that have been spoiled by people we trust (RS, Cash, Bloomers, etc....). What have we been wishing for for the past 15+ seasons? A TRUE LOVE STORY......

We fully expect MF to play games and edit the show as he so masterfully does each season. This year, his 20th season, is totally different. He seems to be giving us EXACTLY what we have been asking for along with the possibility of having RS's credibility spoiled for having the wrong information (possibly handed out by MF himself). Does anyone think that there is a possibility that he's finally giving us what we've wanted all these years? I believe he knows that we (and everyone else) will scrutinize all of the information given to us and run with it in the opposite direction. We have a tendency to over-analyze everything given to us which only confuses us more. After all, Ali is his adored one. Why would he want to see her hurt and lonely? (No, I don't think he's after her himself....that's gross....)

I sincerely think he's handing us the "fairytale story" on a silver platter. He's made Ali go through the proverbial hoop too many times this season and his payoff for for her is a love story that will make him all the better for doing so. Of course, he has to try and throw off the sleuthers, who, IMO, are the greatest of the bunch, in order to maintain his sense of control. I honestly believe that there will be a "happily ever after" for Ali this season. I want to believe it is with Roberto (and hope it is), but as long as Ali is happy, I will be too.
    I have said the exact same things throughout this season but everyone said that there is no way MF would be that nice to us! I really do think we may get to see the love story we have all been wanting. I am hoping Ali and Roberto are together in the end but Chris is an awesome guy too. Ali seems like a great girl and all that really matters is that she is happy.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;4013088;
    Don't read into things karche....keep believing....I insist that my fantasy with Chris will continue to Monday night (and if it doesn't I hope he leaves on his own and does not subject himself to the final rose) It may not be good for Chris but I would love to see Chris as the next Bachelor.....
    Agree.... It's not looking good for CL but that's ok..... he'll be fine. If she chooses Roberto that's fine too. At least in the this case the winner won't be a duh pick like Jessie, Ed or Vienna. I'm keeping the fantasy alive until Monday too. Whatever happens, I feel CL has a bright future ahead of him. Look what happened to Jason/Molly/Melissa. In the end it worked out for everyone. Group hug team CL

Quote Originally Posted by Baktoreality4me;4013159;
    Ok....here's two more cents from me....take it as you wish.....

This season, we have more confusion than ever due to the fact of all of the different outcomes that have been spoiled by people we trust (RS, Cash, Bloomers, etc....). What have we been wishing for for the past 15+ seasons? A TRUE LOVE STORY......

We fully expect MF to play games and edit the show as he so masterfully does each season. This year, his 20th season, is totally different. He seems to be giving us EXACTLY what we have been asking for along with the possibility of having RS's credibility spoiled for having the wrong information (possibly handed out by MF himself). Does anyone think that there is a possibility that he's finally giving us what we've wanted all these years? I believe he knows that we (and everyone else) will scrutinize all of the information given to us and run with it in the opposite direction. We have a tendency to over-analyze everything given to us which only confuses us more. After all, Ali is his adored one. Why would he want to see her hurt and lonely? (No, I don't think he's after her himself....that's gross....)

I sincerely think he's handing us the "fairytale story" on a silver platter. He's made Ali go through the proverbial hoop too many times this season and his payoff for for her is a love story that will make him all the better for doing so. Of course, he has to try and throw off the sleuthers, who, IMO, are the greatest of the bunch, in order to maintain his sense of control. I honestly believe that there will be a "happily ever after" for Ali this season. I want to believe it is with Roberto (and hope it is), but as long as Ali is happy, I will be too.
    You may well be right, but if there is a fairytale story coming, I sure wish they would promote it as one. Listen to the verbiage of the ATFR: "Gut wrenching". There has been boatloads of drama; a constant drumbeat of "He won't love me back!"

No, "Most romantic Final Rose Ceremony EVER!". They are selling a trainwreck like they have all season. If your love story is there, they have ignored it for scandal and ratings. What good is a love story if you can't see it because half the cast wants to go back to their ex?

FORT Fan

annamauia said...
    annethewoman1980 said... Chris L was spotted at the Angels-Red Sox game in Anaheim on Monday night. ************* This was after the filming of ATFR, right? Any reports about who was with him? How he looked (happy, etc?)

Chris did fly to LA early Saturday morning. He has also NOT flown back to Mass. and remains in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4013251;
    annamauia said...
    annethewoman1980 said... Chris L was spotted at the Angels-Red Sox game in Anaheim on Monday night. ************* This was after the filming of ATFR, right? Any reports about who was with him? How he looked (happy, etc?)

Chris did fly to LA early Saturday morning. He has also NOT flown back to Mass. and remains in LA.

where did you find this? Was it twitter? Good job!

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4013251;
    annamauia said...

Chris is rumored to be in LA for 10 days (from his moment of arrival)

So he gets here this past Saturday...long enough to tape ATFR, maybe hang out with our gal Ali (or Kasey & the boys), or maybe both, does the finale wrap party just like Reid, Jilly, & Ed all did, then probably due to fly back to the east coast on Tuesday morning (Let's hope it's to make that 1st public appearance with Ali on GMA!!) A girl can dream.

i'm confused how can he be at a sox game on monday when he hasn't flown back from LA when he flew in to LA on sat morning?
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4013306;
    i'm confused how can he be at a sox game on monday when he hasn't flown back from LA when he flew in to LA on sat morning?
    Red Sox at Angels in Anaheim
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

No, the game was in California.

I think it's funny that he would be at a game and no one twitter about it. Then again, guys don't follow the game as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4013302;
    Chris is rumored to be in LA for 10 days (from his moment of arrival)

So he gets here this past Saturday...long enough to tape ATFR, maybe hang out with our gal Ali (or Kasey & the boys), or maybe both, does the finale wrap party just like Reid, Jilly, & Ed all did, then probably due to fly back to the east coast on Tuesday morning (Let's hope it's to make that 1st public appearance with Ali on GMA!!) A girl can dream.

The person that stated he wa sgoing to be in LA for 10 days came back and sadid they were confused and that wasn't a true statement. can'tstopwatching who posted he was in LA last weekend said he was going to be there at least through Monday but, was unsure of when he would return.

I believe they stated he was in Ananheim, CA at a red sox game against Angels on MOnday night. We also have tweet from someone from Mass. who was at the Cape and said they saw him Tuesday, July 27th.