Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

I could see Roberto living in San Diego. Wasn't one of the things he loves to do is boat? Something to do with water, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4011342;
    I think Allie has learned to speak "Fleiss-ian"..as do all the final participants, I bet they take them aside for hours a day and teach them all the right things to NOT say...
    Absolutely. Listening to her latest interviews and reading them, it's like she's speaking in tongues. She's saying so much, hyping so much, without actually saying anything. She's literally reading from a script. It was such an easy decision, but oh I had to hurt someone, I never questioned it, yet it was so dramatic. Everything is a contradiction.

I have to say, she's MUCH better at this than Jillian. Much.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;4011366;
    I could see Roberto living in San Diego. Wasn't one of the things he loves to do is boat? Something to do with water, anyway.
    Awww, he could become good friends with Kiptyn.

FORT Fanatic
    I actually enjoyed watching these shows when they first started. Over the years, though, I think they have
    become nothing more than a soap opera. I stopped watching soaps years ago because they became such a
    waste of good time. I have now decided the same thing about this show. It will be my final one because I
    have much more to do with my time. I can't believe that I just said that.

I am so proud of myself
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-29-2010 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4011385;
    I actually enjoyed watching these shows when they first started. Over the years, though, I think they have
    become nothing more than a soap opera. I stopped watching soaps years ago because they became such a
    waste of good time. I have now decided the same thing about this show. It will be my final one because I
    have much more to do with my time. I can't believe that I just said that
    Ahh. It doesn't have to be so cut and dry. You can just watch when you like the lead and the contenders. I didn't watch most of Brad, Jake, Deanna, PLo, Blob, Travis, Jen, and I'm sure there have been others. It's so much more fun to watch when you like the people involved and care about what happens. Although I am sad I missed the insanity and snarky-ness that seems to have been Jake's season on FORT.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote:

“Sometimes the right thing is the hardest thing to do, and it’s definitely hard to hurt somebody,” she adds without revealing her final decision. “No matter what happens in the end, I hurt somebody.”
    Quote:
    And while she says the resulting choice was “the easiest decision I ever made”,

Wow! I am not sure where the outrage is coming from regarding these remarks. Isn't this the outcome we want? For Ali to be in love with one guy? I have moved into the camp of "I have no clue". There are cogent arguments for each guy.

I'll say it again love is a funny thing and you can't help who your heart falls for.

PS: There were some real deadbeats Justin and Frank. Additionally, what would your first impression be of "Shooter", Kyle and our favorite caveman Ty have been?
    Last edited by MaryEsq; 07-29-2010 at 01:03 AM. Reason: added quotes
    ~Mary Esq

Brandon (21) Justin (7) (nope, not a typo)
    B needs positive thoughts and prayers for the MCAT
    J would like to have a pen pal

FORT Fan

Mslady.... i have to agree with you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4011374;
    Absolutely. Listening to her latest interviews and reading them, it's like she's speaking in tongues. She's saying so much, hyping so much, without actually saying anything. She's literally reading from a script. It was such an easy decision, but oh I had to hurt someone, I never questioned it, yet it was so dramatic. Everything is a contradiction.

I have to say, she's MUCH better at this than Jillian. Much.
    Which is why she may actually be Fleiss' favorite. She knows how to play the game, after all that is what this is to him..he cares nothing for any lovestory..only great TV!

I agree, they have turned into the soaps! I wish I had the will power that you do. I guess I just love a good train wreck!

FORT Fanatic

So, before I go to bed I just need to ask. Are we 100% sure that Ali has said goodby to Chris and has made it
    clear that she has absolutely chosen Roberto? Do we have verifiable proof. I'm so confused with all the
    "he" said and "she" said and "this is what really happened" stuff coming out. I just want to know if/how we
    have finally cracked the case. This show is no fun, anymore, but I would still like answers to the questions
    I asked. I'm really sleepy, too, so if someone can answer quickly, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks to all
    you great sleugthers You do great work.