Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Roberto could have asked for the transfer due to business. He speaks more then two languages and if you look from Texas all the way to Ca there are a lot of spanish speaking people. More then in SC. His name is out there and he can make more money in Ca then SC there are more people in Ca. Also someone ask Chris if he would be the next bachelor and he said no that is not his life style. IMP after she has her time with RM she really found her feelings and she asked Chris if they can date in the real world to see how it is going and she will make her mind up at ATFR. RM could be in training and that is why no one has seen him. We do know that Chris has left the cape several times this summer. She has two great men and I can see her not wanting to hurt one, she does have compasion for other people.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4008021;
    The statement that stuck out to me last night as Ali was reviewing her relationships with both guys was that she was afraid Roberto's heart wasn't in it. Would she make that statement about a guy and then turn around and accept a marriage proposal from him?
    ITA.
    Ali single is a possibility according to the TV guide(in the descript. of the AFTR). But the way she talked about Chris....and BAM! gone! would definitely qualify as weird. You don't say all these things in reviewing your relationship, and pull a 'changed my mind' out of your hat. That would too unstable and scary. The next guy would be afraid to date Ali...

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4007478;
    I just rewatched that part and she says Chris several times. His name was not left out. She definitely says Chris fell out of my dreams. I agree that it was not nice for them to edit all that in there about Chris if Roberto is F1.
    Okay, thanks. I was just commenting on something that another poster on this thread had said, which was that that VO was spliced and diced together and that Ali did not say Chris' name. I had not rewatched it, so thanks for clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;4008053;
    ITA.
    Ali single is a possibility according to the TV guide(in the descript. of the AFTR). But the way she talked about Chris....and BAM! gone! would definitely qualify as weird. You don't say all these things in reviewing your relationship, and pull a 'changed my mind' out of your hat. That would too unstable and scary. The next guy would be afraid to date Ali...

Sadly you do say these things when you go on a reality tv show looking for love. She has said great things about both of the F2. Someone has to be rejected and just maybe this year they both are!

FORT Fan

I can say one thing I do hope she is careful how she does it cause both these young men are great and if it is not done right she is going to be so hated. I sure hope she had some backbone when it came to MF cause if she does all this wrong this could be the end of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;4007820;
    If Ali dumps or cannot make up her mind about Chris after saying all these wonderful things in her narrative (love story w Chris clip MTA):
    'never felt like this before'
    'smitten'
    'speechless when with him'
    'speechless when talking about him'
    'butterflies'
    'fell out of my dream'

She will look like a HUGE FOOL. Another man in the future will never believe what she'll be selling him.
    She may just have fulfilled her Contract and played the Script.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Ali: "Chris fell out of my dreams, he leaves me speechless" We women dream of our perfect soulmate, our dream guy. She said it, Chris is it. She said some many things I lost track. She liked Frank's quirky and funny side. Her last blog and interviews she called Chris, funny, quirky, sick/silly, PLUS he's a family man. He has what she liked in Frank, but MORE, much more. The sick/silly was thrown out to let everyone know, he's not too old for her. He acts 28 and looks it. Keep the faith!!!!

FORT Fan

You know it would make MF look great if RM was the next bachelor......that show would rock....JMO

FORT Regular

I am new to these forms but I have been reading all season. I have been reading about the whole "new perspective" on the LCD with Chris and perhaps she lets him go. I seen a video on the ABC home page that is a montage of the season which includes clips from Ali and Roberto's LCD. I believe I read on here that Ali and Roberto were laying in the bed and that Roberto looked unhappy. In this montage it shows a video clip of them laying in bed together and is also shows Ali crying. It seems as if she is crying with both Chris and Roberto on their LCD. If you want to see the video it is on the ABC Bachelorette homepage titled "Who will Ali choose." It is towards the end of the montage. Please watch and tell me your thoughts.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;4008069;
    Sadly you do say these things when you go on a reality tv show looking for love. She has said great things about both of the F2. Someone has to be rejected and just maybe this year they both are!
    I understand you have to say some things to make a good show. Jake did well last year. He was in love with 4 of them, but to a different degree, and we saw it. He reseved that special feeling with Vienna (yuck, I know, but just sayin).

Ali was little more carfeul with Roberto. She only said he would make her feel safe and she'd be lucky if he were her husband.
    I could live with her dumpimg someone with just that description; She was describing how great he is. No fowl there.

She went to town about feeling butterflies, speechless....with Chris. IMO, those are things you reseve for someone special. I couldn't say it just for TV. I draw a distinction. Ali is smart enough to know that...After all, Frank didn't say 25% of that and she thought he lead her on.