Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Does anybody else have trouble seeing the Bachelors on ABC? I get the first 5 pictures and that's all. Any help?

Those bio pics suck. Forters did a much better job getting pics of the guys that were fun to look at. Poor Ali I hope they give her better pics for the deliberation room, or whatever the heck its called, to help her make her choices.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by oldlurker;3901263;
    Does anybody else have trouble seeing the Bachelors on ABC? I get the first 5 pictures and that's all. Any help?
    Diva had the same problem, but we got onto another ocmputer & didn't have any problems. Have you tried clearing cache or cookies??
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Here's a yummy pic of Chris L. Sorry if someone's already posted it Got it off his fb fan page.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3901277;
    Here's a yummy pic of Chris L. Sorry if someone's already posted it Got it off his fb fan page.
    He's cute! How come he looks different from your avatar though? He must be one of those guys who look different in all of his pics.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3901271;
    Diva had the same problem, but we got onto another ocmputer & didn't have any problems. Have you tried clearing cache or cookies??
    Yes. I've tried everything. I get 11 pix on Jokers and 5 on ABC. Thanks anyway for your help.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by EnergyStar;3901259;
    I sincerely have to say the BIO pic is the worst picture of Roberto I have ever seen. What was ABC's intent....! scare people AWAY???? Seriously, dude...
    Sure would be nice if you could post some pictures of Roberto so we could see what he really looks like.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3901271;
    I changed computers and firewalls -- was at work trying to sneak a peak -- working fine now! Whew, she sure has a selection of guys from grade school! Why don't the stylists intervene and dress them up a bit rather than let them wear their own clothes! I know it will get better than this based on history -- bring on the action photos! Make mine Roberto please!

OMG. Somebody get the Extra video of Ali's interview, the long version. She looks GREAT! They show her walking on the beach and then a close shot of her abs. Oh it is really good. She looks gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3901345;
    OMG. Somebody get the Extra video of Ali's interview, the long version. She looks GREAT! They show her walking on the beach and then a close shot of her abs. Oh it is really good. She looks gorgeous.
    Yes please do someone! I did not set the DVR to tape it, whoops!!